· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Oprah has left the building!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 am

NSFW: show
mmmhmmm...spoke too soon.

im gonna shitpost some shit real quick deal with it.
"god...if your listenin.....HELP!"
ImageImage

turns out the real trump died years ago but a research laboratory decided to further their experiments with stem cells taking his dna cloning replicates, some didnt turn out so good at first...
isolating an accelerated growth hormone was the tricky part..

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/us/p ... ussia.html

I just moan like Tina Belcher every time I read an article.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 am

There's a working theory that Trump is really Andy Kaufman. I learned about this not that long ago and it's bizarre and mind numbing at the same time.

http://www.erikvance.com/donald-trump-i ... ce-artist/

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-an ... ion-502292

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:08 pm

State of the Union time! Melania looks like she's about to puke and/or jump over the balcony, Perry looks happy people still recognize who he is, and Trump's ties STILL look like the cheap throwaway costume ones you'd buy for $2 at Party City.

Let's get this beer poured and slog through this shitshow.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:13 pm

I'm gonna forego the State of the Uniom and just watch old Stephen Miller TV appearances instead. :idk:

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I'm gonna forego the State of the Uniom and just watch old Stephen Miller TV appearances instead. :idk:

Same thing, except you don't get to see Ryan get all teary eyed and wish he was knobbing Trump's Lil' Smokey.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 pm

1I like how you guys just glazed over the Andy Kaufman thing. :(

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:27 pm

:lol: I mean, what's there really to say about that, jwar? :idk:

Re: Uniom!

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:03 pm

I did end up catching a few minutes (about all I could bear) of #SOTU. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed him clapping into his mic.

Also, good to see he never stops campaigning. You be you, D, you be you! :facepalm:

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:1I like how you guys just glazed over the Andy Kaufman thing. :(

He's really a Bernstain bear because Andy Kaufman died in a South African prison. Get your universes straight!

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I did end up catching a few minutes (about all I could bear) of #SOTU. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed him clapping into his mic.

Also, good to see he never stops campaigning. You be you, D, you be you! :facepalm:

Paul Ryan certainly wanted the D.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:17 pm

The republicans will take as much D as they need in order to keep the house majority.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:50 pm

:lol: :cry:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:18 am

I reread the transcript after work today and taken at face value I am only somewhat comfortable with two parts of his plan - fixing the VA and increasing infrastructure spending. The latter is something that every POTUS says at the SotU so I won't hold my breath, and I'm afraid he'll fuck up implementing the former in a bad way.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 am

Every cut to someone that wasn't a Republican during the SOTU was a person that looked extremely uncomfortable.

The whole part about increasing our nuclear arsenal and then it cut to the military people, was pure comedic gold. You could see what they really thought so easily, half of them had a thousand yard stare.
Post a reply