Watch "Punishment Park"! …or no "Punishment Park" for you...

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: If only politicians loved fuzz...

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:09 am

You'd think they would just take the Wisconsin GOP's example and put together a sham ethics commission (I'd put money down that's what's next).

Being a progressive who has watched this shit happening for years in this state, it's painful to watch the DNC just roll over and die in it's own shit-eating grin the same way it has in this "purple" state.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 pm

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:19 pm

But please tell us more about how we shouldn't take someone with no political experience and a very accessible public record of statements literally.

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Trump's gonna renege on most of his campaign promises. He doesn't care. :snax:
There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:13 am

SO MANY MEMORIES
NSFW: show
for easy reference:

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
be a stick in the wheel
spacelordmother wrote:Youtube: The S is silent.
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:33 am

:ilf:

:ilw:

:rofl:

:ilfreak:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:49 am

Awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had completely forgotten about that.

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Seance » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 pm

snipelfritz wrote:But please tell us more about how we shouldn't take someone with no political experience and a very accessible public record of statements literally.

Seance

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 pm

^Interesting…

… but, also, it looks like he's even thinking in Russian:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:28 am

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: What's it all about, Trumpie?

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:51 am

Well at least you seem to be having fun with all of this.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:54 am

Not much of a choice anymore. :idk:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:43 pm

DD-iloveimg-resized.jpg
DD-iloveimg-resized.jpg (66.5 KiB) Viewed 103 times

before and after premonitions.
-we have just folded space from ix, many machines on ix, ...new machines-
- beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
comesect2.0

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:46 pm

:facepalm:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Drink every time Trump tweets "dishonest media"!

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm

"I am still #1"

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion