POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Prepare yourself for "alternative facts" the next 4 year

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 pm

It'd be pretty funny if Trump tried to get Mexico to pay for the wall, they refuse, U.S. cuts aid and then Russia steps up aid to Mexico.

:idk:

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby tremolo3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:36 pm

mmmm then I'll need to go back to ramonovski as my username, or maybe piotr3
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Reissue time?

UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:00 pm

tremolo3 wrote:mmmm then I'll need to go back to ramonovski as my username, or maybe piotr3

Whoa dude

Ramon Ovski

Never got that until now...assumed it was some Russian/Cyrillic/Soviet thing I didn't know about.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby tremolo3 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Invisible Man wrote:
tremolo3 wrote:mmmm then I'll need to go back to ramonovski as my username, or maybe piotr3

Whoa dude

Ramon Ovski

Never got that until now...assumed it was some Russian/Cyrillic/Soviet thing I didn't know about.

LOL yeah, that's my (middle) name.

The ovski thing is because I've been a huge Andrei Tarkovski fan for years.
Silly, I know.
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Chankgeez wrote::love: that "state of the jwar address". :)*

As much as I love Bernie Sanders, I'm not so sure he would've been an effective POTUS. :idk:

Also, about the MLKjr. bust thing: part of the problem is that the dissemination of "news" is now almost instantaneous. Any error, which in the past, may've been caught prior to publication doesn't stand much of a chance of being corrected like that these days.

Tom Baker/10

Chankgeez wrote:It'd be pretty funny if Trump tried to get Mexico to pay for the wall, they refuse, U.S. cuts aid and then Russia steps up aid to Mexico.

:idk:

I just noticed her buttons are large predatory cats.
For some reason, that's disturbed more than anything else in this thread (as part of the whole package that she is).
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Cougar?

I just met 'er.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:47 pm

jwar wrote:
Lurker13 wrote:The issue is that T-rump spews crap that everybody knows is crap and that he knows everybody knows is crap because of the mountains of incontrovertible evidence that it's crap and that still doesn't stop him from sticking to his "alternative facts" crap. It's like he thinks he can Gaslight the whole nation. :rant:

I have my beliefs, and I stand by them, but I respect others for what they believe as well. I will never say "you're a moron" for what you believe. I may pick fun at you because that's how I am anyway, but it's in jest and meant in love. ;)

All I want is for life to be good for all of us. It never will be though, at least not for all people. To me that is a sad, sad fact. It's part of why I believe in God. I use my prayers to ask for others to have help when they are in need or guidance or food in their bellies or an end to their suffering...etc. It helps me and I hope it helps them. I know, I went off a bit there and most will be like "God? What God. There is no God". I get it, I've been there and I totally respect how you feel and what you believe. I'd never impose my beliefs on anyone. I'd talk to them if they wanted to however, but I'm not a pushy guy.

So I'm not sure what my point is here because I lost my train of thought, but I love you guys and I don't want all this ugliness in the world. I wish it would end, but it won't. It will get worse before it gets better. I just hope there's some good he can do. Who knows? He may make a 100 horrible mistakes in a row and make 1 good decision his whole Presidency. I don't know yet. I'm just keeping my spirits up for now. He is my President, and like President Obama (who I voted against twice), I will respect his position. I don't have to like the things he does though and if he gets impeached....please just don't put his VP in that spot...That's the real monster we have to worry about.

I'll stop talking now. Love you guys.

I read every word, I only shortened the quote to save space. Anyway, I respect your position, you seem like a great guy and you have a pragmatic point of view. I would certainly never call you a moron either. I was just venting my own frustration with this guy: :rant: It was just a reflection of my own state of mind. So, you are right about the love part, because the very least we can do is to love each other and make our own little corners of the world a little better.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:48 pm

jrfox92 wrote:Image

This is fucking awesome, btw.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 pm

#ThankYouTrump
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby John » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:01 am

Chankgeez wrote:As much as I love Bernie Sanders, I'm not so sure he would've been an effective POTUS. :idk:

"effective" is not necessarily a good thing. Trump will be effective at making himself and a bunch of billionaire scumbags even more disgustingly rich than they already are, while impoverishing and debilitating the most vulnerable people in the country.

jwar wrote:I use my prayers to ask for others to have help when they are in need or guidance or food in their bellies or an end to their suffering...etc. It helps me and I hope it helps them.

Pray in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills up first.

jwar wrote:...I don't want all this ugliness in the world...He is my President...

Your president is responsible for a great deal of ugliness and he's only been in office for a few days. Pray harder holmes.

I was raised Christian and still believe the message of Jesus, if he existed, was a righteous one. It's inconceivable that a real Christian can't see that Trump and the Republican party are the antithesis of Jesus's message.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:12 am

tremolo3 wrote:The ovski thing is because I've been a huge Andrei Tarkovski fan for years.

:love: :!!!: :hug:

Tremolovski?
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

Ok but how jealous do you think Jayson Blair is of Kellyanne Conway right now?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 am

John wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:As much as I love Bernie Sanders, I'm not so sure he would've been an effective POTUS. :idk:

"effective" is not necessarily a good thing. Trump will be effective at making himself and a bunch of billionaire scumbags even more disgustingly rich than they already are, while impoverishing and debilitating the most vulnerable people in the country.

By "effective" I meant being able to get legislation passed to advance an agenda.

I just don't think Bernie would've had enough widespread support for his policies.

It'll be "interesting" (with all the dissent in the GOP) to see what Trump can do. :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion