POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: "unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical."

Postby Jwar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:49 pm

I read the "fire Jeff Sessions" part in that article and got really excited. I hope he does fire that cock sucker. The rest is stupid though.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Bassist_Diver » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I read the "fire Jeff Sessions" part in that article and got really excited. I hope he does fire that cock sucker. The rest is stupid though.

This is the biggest “devil you know vs the one you don’t” replacement, in my eyes. The AG is probably the most powerful cabinet member when it comes to how citizens of this country live their lives, so if Sessions were out and replaced by a Trump apologist I have a hard time calling it an improvement.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:53 pm

There is now reporting that Rob Rosenstein is prepared for Trump to fire him. Maybe we really are headed for another Nixon-style massacre and the ensuing constitutional crisis. But chopping off heads didn't work for Nixon, so (hopefully) it won't work for Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/382800-bernstein-were-in-a-constitutional-crisis
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Lurker13 wrote:There is now reporting that Rob Rosenstein is prepared for Trump to fire him. Maybe we really are headed for another Nixon-style massacre and the ensuing constitutional crisis. But chopping off heads didn't work for Nixon, so (hopefully) it won't work for Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/382800-bernstein-were-in-a-constitutional-crisis

Nixon also resigned before he could be impeached and convicted, something that every political historian said was guaranteed. Trump's arrogant enough that he'll stay where he is and fall on his sword.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau

Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:
Lurker13 wrote:There is now reporting that Rob Rosenstein is prepared for Trump to fire him. Maybe we really are headed for another Nixon-style massacre and the ensuing constitutional crisis. But chopping off heads didn't work for Nixon, so (hopefully) it won't work for Trump.

Nixon also resigned before he could be impeached and convicted, something that every political historian said was guaranteed. Trump's arrogant enough that he'll stay where he is and fall on his sword.

Agreed. Nixon was a lawyer in his early life, so he knew impeachment would be inevitable. Trump thinks he can just fire people and bellow and tweet insults and whatever lies pop into his head at the moment and somehow all that will make everything fine.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Trump should fire Rosenstein, Sessions and Wray. :lol: All at the same time. Just get 'em out of the way. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Trump should fire Rosenstein, Sessions and Wray. :lol: All at the same time. Just get 'em out of the way. :snax:

Re: Sessions

Bassist_Diver wrote:This is the biggest “devil you know vs the one you don’t” replacement, in my eyes. The AG is probably the most powerful cabinet member when it comes to how citizens of this country live their lives, so if Sessions were out and replaced by a Trump apologist I have a hard time calling it an improvement.

Yes, Sessions is a racist piece of shit scumbag who wants to move civil rights back to the 50s and keep the marijuanas illegal and immigrants out, but despite all that he hasn't accomplished dick other than """"""""""""""""not recalling"""""""""""""""" events during Congressional testimonies. And what he has done has mostly gone unenforced. My biggest fear is Trump would replace him with someone who will more closely align himself with the Trump agenda and have the sand to actually enforce his batshit plans. I'd rather deal with a racist old dog who is all bark and no bite than a far right, likely equally racist fuckboy who will actually enforce policy.

Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Do we even really need a Justice Department anymore? :idk: I don't think so. :evil:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Do we even really need a Justice Department anymore? :idk: I don't think so. :evil:

:love: Yaz, the time is right for Miniluv! :love:

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:04 pm

:erm:

:D
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:18 pm

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Oh, uh, we’re from the Department of Justice and we’re adjusting the beds.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby dubkitty » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:29 pm

BREAKING: Mueller has evidence that Michael Cohen traveled to Prague in 2016. the Steele dossier claims that this trip was to coordinate with one Konstantin Kosachev.

The dossier alleges that Cohen, two Russians and several Eastern European hackers met at the Prague office of a Russian government-backed social and cultural organization, Rossotrudnichestvo....Further, it alleges that Cohen, Kosachev and other attendees discussed “how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers in Europe who had worked under Kremlin direction against the Clinton campaign"...Citing information from an unnamed “Kremlin insider,” Steele’s dossier says the Prague meeting agenda also included discussion “in cryptic language for security reasons,” of ways to “sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connection could be fully established or proven.” Romanians were among the hackers present, it says, and the discussion touched on using Bulgaria as a location where they could “lie low.”...If Cohen met with Russians and hackers in Prague as described in the dossier, it would provide perhaps the most compelling evidence to date that the Russians and Trump campaign aides were collaborating.

much more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politic ... 70264.html
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Take off, eh?

'Cause that's what I just might do if this gets much worse. :whoa:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:43 pm

i wish i could GTFO this country so bad, but there's nowhere to go. and who'd take care of giving my cat her medicine if i was gone? oh, well, gotta order the Logic Pro software so i can shoegaze my way into oblivion :idk:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion