POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: How is most babby POTUS formed?

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 15, 2019 9:09 pm

Yeah, I was gonna post that it's a sad day for reproductive rights. :cry:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Achtane » Wed May 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Where's the reboot button?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed May 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Achtane wrote:Where's the reboot button?

It looks like it won't be installed until 2022 at the earliest :cry:

Also, to the surprise of nobody, Bolton really wants us to drum up a war in the ME again

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/443 ... mp-on-iran
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 am

Achtane wrote:Where's the reboot button?

atomizer.jpg
atomizer.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby D.o.S. » Fri May 17, 2019 4:49 pm

aens_wife wrote:Biden will lose against Trump. He won't win young people or minorities and that is who will actually carry the election for dems. Dems will not win white women or men (especially without college degrees). Warrens will do really well with young people and minority voters, but not white folks. Sanders will carry some voters, but not minorities.

We are pretty much doomed, especially because dems also aren't fighting to carry the senate, which is fucking critical.

I am so mad about everything, but most of all abortion rights, which several dudes here told me *couldn't* possibly be at risk when Trump won. I can't believe I have to send my two girls into the world like this.

They can always leave. Start teaching them a second language now.

There's also an argument to be made that in their fervor to be the state that gets their abhorrent law fast tracked to the SCOTUS the lawmakers have overstepped the bounds that even the particularly odius current Justices can reasonably get behind, so it's important to avoid falling into the pit of utter despair.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Benn Roe » Fri May 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Which state is that? Georgia? Missouri? Alabama? Like 8 states are trying their hand at taking down Roe.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

Postby Andrew » Sat May 18, 2019 8:06 am

Well, Australia might be filled with more dumbasses than America - so have fun with that.

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Sat May 18, 2019 9:56 am

Benn Roe wrote:Which state is that? Georgia? Missouri? Alabama? Like 8 states are trying their hand at taking down Roe.

It's all of them. That's why I said "the lawmakers" and "their state". They all want to be the one that overturned RvW so they're trying to outdo each other in general egregiousness so that their particular law is the one that goes to the Supreme Court.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Sat May 18, 2019 9:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Well, Australia might be filled with more dumbasses than America - so have fun with that.

Holy fuck dude, what a shit show.

I live in Dutton's elctorate....we had one job here.
ONE FUCKING JOB.

I can't believe that potato sack of human shit got back in with a swing.
We are fucked.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sun May 19, 2019 8:24 am

this probably belongs in Controversial Opinions, but as events, erm, eventuate i'm becoming convinced that representative democracy is not tenable as a form of government. "democracy" allowed/enabled Hitler, Reagan, and Trump to enact pure evil as approved policy; therefore, it doesn't work for the common good.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Faldoe » Sun May 19, 2019 11:05 am

dubkitty wrote:this probably belongs in Controversial Opinions, but as events, erm, eventuate i'm becoming convinced that representative democracy is not tenable as a form of government. "democracy" allowed/enabled Hitler, Reagan, and Trump to enact pure evil as approved policy; therefore, it doesn't work for the common good.

I think maybe you should consider that the issue was not democracy (or democratic republic, as true democracy: mob rule is not desirable) but the problem is human beings (human being).

What people seem to fail to understand currently - despite so many arguing for equality - is that just as we as humans are equality capable of success and achievement we are also equality capable of failure and grave error. Everything terrible thing that humans have ever done dwells within everyone as to also potentially be expressed and exercised. The thoughts that lead to authoritarianism and totalitarianism dwell within us all.

This isn't meant to be a justification for that behavior but rather one of our big challenges as a species is that we all need to understand that and look within (individually and collectively) and realize when we point the finger at others we can in the process (or as way to deflect) miss our own blindspots and not realize we could also end up behaving as "they" did. This is not to say either we just should criticize others or point out when someone or something is wrong - recent abortion bill, for instance.
Faldoe

Postby Jwar » Mon May 20, 2019 10:58 am

Here's my position if anyone is interested. I am morally opposed to abortion and have a completely different stance on it than I'm sure 90% of the people here. I understand and agree with some of the arguments on both sides however. It's hard to say "no you can't do that and I don't understand). It's also not my choice however, regardless of how I personally feel. As a man who believes in God, I know that it is not my role to pass judgement, to control others or to chastise them. My job is pray for them and to help them if they want my help. That's it. I can't say "you cannot do that" because it's not up to me on more than physical level. What occurs between a person and God is for God to decide. I am simply a vessel to share his message of love, compassion, understand, empathy, hope, joy...etc.

I hope what I'm saying makes sense. I hate that Christianity gets a bad wrap because most of the people involved are missing the point. To love without condition. To forgive no matter what. To be kind and caring and understanding even when facing adversity. We are not supposed to shove our thoughts down people's throats.That's not what Jesus did. He was there when you needed him. He didn't make you need him or want him, but he was there.

I hope what I'm saying here makes sense?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 22, 2019 10:27 am

That makes sense. :hug:

Also, you Australians may have a bad political situation, but not as bad as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCWK9WW1b2c

:facepalm:

Also, I keep hearing about the Austrian gov't. and mistaking it for Australia. Sorry. :hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: "I don't do cover-ups!"

Postby Chankgeez » Wed May 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Also, I've heard, after all this's over, there's gonna be a TV show about the Trump administration called THE I WORD.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "I don't do cover-ups!"

Postby codetocontra » Thu May 23, 2019 12:31 am

Someone forgot to pay the domain fees for Pro Life Nebraska, so it was purchased by another group. Enjoy:
http://prolifenebraska.com/boners-kill/
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion