POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: ASK THE PRESIDENT OF FINLAND A QUESTION, PLEASE!

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:37 pm

I didn't always find myself agreeing with Shep Smith, but I always considered him a pretty honest journalist, I hope he bounces into something new, at least to spite Barr and Trump
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:25 am

I remember when the Syrian crisis was first starting (at least this more recent one). I was working at Whole Foods, so 6-7 years ago??? I was asking "why the fuck is the President not sending troops in??" My friend Jessica's family was over there and every night she would wait with agony to hear from her grandparents to make sure they were still alive. This was when they were kicking in doors and machine gun killing entire villages and towns of people.

I wish there was a way to end this kind of insanity. Look at China right now? Why are we not doing something??? WHY! What is going on there is what causes World Wars, not that I want that by any stretch, it scares the shit out of me. I think however, something has to give on this planet.

We need a leader who is willing to fight these bastards who oppress their people, that has been what the USA has always done even if it was under the shell of greed.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:31 am

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. :cry:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:12 am

Jwar wrote:I remember when the Syrian crisis was first starting (at least this more recent one). I was working at Whole Foods, so 6-7 years ago??? I was asking "why the fuck is the President not sending troops in??" My friend Jessica's family was over there and every night she would wait with agony to hear from her grandparents to make sure they were still alive. This was when they were kicking in doors and machine gun killing entire villages and towns of people.

I wish there was a way to end this kind of insanity. Look at China right now? Why are we not doing something??? WHY! What is going on there is what causes World Wars, not that I want that by any stretch, it scares the shit out of me. I think however, something has to give on this planet.

We need a leader who is willing to fight these bastards who oppress their people, that has been what the USA has always done even if it was under the shell of greed.

It'd be nice if we went back to fighting wars because they were right instead of being economically/political leaning motivation. My grandfather (a WW1 & WW2 vet) told my uncle that he'd personally drive him to Canada if he was drafted, that was how little he believed in Vietnam, and his opinion of each "conflict" got even worse. Thank god he isn't alive to see the clusterfuck today.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Re: "Dear, Mr. President, Let's work out a good deal!"

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:05 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: "Dear, Mr. President... Let's work out a good deal!"

Postby Dandolin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:32 pm

We'll always have Buenos Aires :love:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:42 pm

#TallahasseeTrail
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:25 pm

vidret wrote:So yeah this Trump thing worked out better than expected

Just because this is kind of true doesn’t mean it hasn’t been an abysmal constant shit show.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:29 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:51 pm

It's very rare I get political with my friends, but it is truly mindboggling how many of my friends, most who have expressed support for Hong Kong, are posting and applauding the video of that guy assaulting those protesters blocking traffic.
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Weird times we're livin' in. :whoa:

I hear Trump might consider James Gibberish or Peter Pig-Latin to replace Mulvaney when he gets the axe. :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "You people with this phony Emoluments Clause…"

Postby Achtane » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:43 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "unequipped to handle the genius of our great President"

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:35 am

Soon to be popular last-minute Halloween costume?

:animal:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:41 pm

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:28 am

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion