POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: They call her… "Pocahontas"… ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Postby dubkitty » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 am

it was a good day, and i didn't even have to use my AK.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby aedes » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:15 am

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby popvulture » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:17 am

dubkitty wrote:it was a good day, and i didn't even have to use my AK.

:lol:
Maybe fabe dubquote right there...
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:24 am

popvulture wrote:
dubkitty wrote:it was a good day, and i didn't even have to use my AK.

:lol:
Maybe fabe dubquote right there...

Ice Cube demands a recount!
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby popvulture » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:27 am

Pssh. Mama cooked the breakfast with no hog.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

:lol: :animal:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby codetocontra » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:27 am

popvulture wrote:I cannot BELIEVE Alabama didn't vote Roy Moore in. FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE ASSUMED THE WRONG THING!

This. But to knock the happiness down a peg, he only lost by a few percent, which means there are plenty of people that would rather vote for him for the party agenda or whatever over having actual morals or decency.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:57 am

It's good that Roy Moore isn't a Senator, because of SO many reasons before the sexual allegations came out. The GOP establishment and the white house didn't want him in the race, which says a lot, but the conservative voters of Alabama chose him in the primary. The numbers on last night's elections basically show that Jones won because a small amount of Republican voters deciding to write in a candidate as a protest against Moore without breaking with their party. The story the votes for Moore and Jones portray isn't a great one. It shows the numbers break down as something like 93-98% of black voters for Jones vs 63-72% of white voters for Moore. Moore has gone on record as saying things like America was better before the Civil War, that we should get rid of every constitutional amendment past the 10th, which include the abolishment of slavery, the right for women and black people to vote, among a lot of other things, including presidential term limits and popular vote for Senate elections. He's repeatedly said things like he serves god's law, not man's law and ignored federal and supreme court rulings and guidelines, while servings as the chief justice of the supreme court of Alabama.

So...great that Moore isn't a Senator, really really good for Alabama, the country, black people, the LGBTQ community, anyone with decency or intelligence that appreciates the rule of law. Not so great that it took child molestation scandal, a big increase in black voter turnout and a small amount of GOP protest write-in votes to keep the guy out by a pretty tight margin. The majority of white people in the state still voted for Moore, including something like 63% of white women.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby popvulture » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 am

codetocontra wrote:
popvulture wrote:I cannot BELIEVE Alabama didn't vote Roy Moore in. FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE ASSUMED THE WRONG THING!

This. But to knock the happiness down a peg, he only lost by a few percent, which means there are plenty of people that would rather vote for him for the party agenda or whatever over having actual morals or decency.

Yeah I've thought about this as well. You could say it's really similar to just about any big election, being just at 50/50, and that a lot of people voted the Republican ticket with the idea that the senate would immediately throw him out. BUT. The fact that people would knowingly vote for a religious fanatic, bigoted perv because they couldn't stand the idea of voting for a Democrat is beyond disturbing.

Of course talk to a lot of those people and they think all of the shit about Moore is "lies from the liberal media." Barf.

popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 am

This video is gold.
Also, anyone else notice Bannon's instinctual way of extending his arm at 7:15? :erm:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pete » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 am

Corey Y wrote:It's good that Roy Moore isn't a Senator, because of SO many reasons before the sexual allegations came out. The GOP establishment and the white house didn't want him in the race, which says a lot, but the conservative voters of Alabama chose him in the primary. The numbers on last night's elections basically show that Jones won because a small amount of Republican voters deciding to write in a candidate as a protest against Moore without breaking with their party. The story the votes for Moore and Jones portray isn't a great one. It shows the numbers break down as something like 93-98% of black voters for Jones vs 63-72% of white voters for Moore. Moore has gone on record as saying things like America was better before the Civil War, that we should get rid of every constitutional amendment past the 10th, which include the abolishment of slavery, the right for women and black people to vote, among a lot of other things, including presidential term limits and popular vote for Senate elections. He's repeatedly said things like he serves god's law, not man's law and ignored federal and supreme court rulings and guidelines, while servings as the chief justice of the supreme court of Alabama.

So...great that Moore isn't a Senator, really really good for Alabama, the country, black people, the LGBTQ community, anyone with decency or intelligence that appreciates the rule of law. Not so great that it took child molestation scandal, a big increase in black voter turnout and a small amount of GOP protest write-in votes to keep the guy out by a pretty tight margin. The majority of white people in the state still voted for Moore, including something like 63% of white women.

That's fucked up.
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:48 am

jrfox92 wrote:
This video is gold.
Also, anyone else notice Bannon's instinctual way of extending his arm at 7:15? :erm:

I don't like Bannon, but that was obviously just an arm gesture. Good God man. lol
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:00 am

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:
This video is gold.

I don't like Bannon, but that was obviously just an arm gesture. Good God man. lol

:erm: :lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I don't like Bannon, but that was obviously just an arm gesture. Good God man. lol

When you want to point, do you have to stop yourself from a Nazi salute? ;) :p :snax:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 pm

-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion