POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: All I wanna do is #MAGA

Postby Bloodhammer » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:20 pm

Fluffytime wrote:
Chankgeez wrote::idk: OK, I'll do it. I wanna start a dance craze.

The name of the single'll be "All I Wanna Do is #MAGA". :lol:

Careful what you wish for.

*cough*

8/10

It would have been 10/10 if they'd been wearing KKK hoods.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Re: I love the smell of Nambian Covfefe in the morning!

Postby Hyphen Nation » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:53 am

aedes wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:I want to know who his wife is fuckin, cuz it ain't him.

:hello:

Yeah, isn't he why she stayed in Manhattan so long?
Hyphen Nation

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:59 am

I figured it was to keep their special child in his special school.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby aedes » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:04 am

Always nice to have your side piece working and living in your building I guess.
aedes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:19 am

aedes wrote:Always nice to have your side piece working and living in your building I guess.

Mmm Mmm.. Side Piece. :!!!:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: All I wanna do is #MAGA

Postby Fluffytime » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Bloodhammer wrote:
Fluffytime wrote:
Chankgeez wrote::idk: OK, I'll do it. I wanna start a dance craze.

The name of the single'll be "All I Wanna Do is #MAGA". :lol:

Careful what you wish for.

*cough*

8/10

It would have been 10/10 if they'd been wearing KKK hoods.

That's their next hit.
Meow.
Fluffytime

committed
committed

Postby Fluffytime » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Also, the fuck is up with embedded utube vids? I'm just getting a blank space, anyone else have this issue?
Meow.
Fluffytime

committed
committed

Re: Where have all the diplomats gone?

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Sorry, came here to post a video.

It's probably your browser or Flash being out of date. Check those.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQNEBf1nFOc
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby friendship » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm

When I was a teenager fantasizing about the end of the world from nuclear holocaust or natural disasters or aliens I was like, "I'm going to be a total hedonist and do whatever I want and just go crazy!"

Now that it's actually happening all I can think of is, "Maybe if I lay down and wait it will happen faster."
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:58 pm

friendship wrote:When I was a teenager fantasizing about the end of the world from nuclear holocaust or natural disasters or aliens I was like, "I'm going to be a total hedonist and do whatever I want and just go crazy!"

Now that it's actually happening all I can think of is, "Maybe if I lay down and wait it will happen faster."

Everyone just wants to curl up in a ball and groan now. Back in my day we huddled under desks and screeched.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby friendship » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 pm

That's because your generation could afford desks. :grumpy:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Yeah, go Cambridgeport Elementary School librarian!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/librarian- ... nia-trump/
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:30 pm

So, I'm not sure how all you folks feel about the whole NFL/Anthem thing but I want to share my thoughts as I cannot do it anywhere else because people are too sensitive.

I am the type of person who never, and I mean NEVER, stands for the National Anthem. I will not say the Pledge or place my hand over my heart either. Why? Well, as a Christian, I feel as if it's a form of idolatry. Now, I get why people do it, and I was forced as a child. However, as an adult, I do not have to adhere to any societal rule such as this. Does it mean I do not respect or love my country? No, not at all. It means however that I'm not a mindless pawn that will worship the country I live in. Which is what I consider the pledge and anthem to be. Apparently I'm not alone either as I've heard other folks with the same belief systems as me saying similar things.

So, does that make me a bad person? No, I don't think so, but I get shit for it whenever people see my non reaction. I don't care though.

I respect our soldiers, I respect our country and I care about our world. I just won't adhere to it. I refuse. Seeing as how I don't live in a country that is run by a dictator (well...I mean, kind of), I have the freedom to do so.

Now on the NFL. I do not get why people are so upset. I genuinely don't get it. Who fucking cares if they won't stand for the anthem. It's called freedom of fucking speech and expression for a goddamn reason. The funny thing to me about the whole deal is that the people who are being super vocal on social media are all redneck fucks who probably don't stand themselves. They are burning their tickets, jersey's, etc. Oh well. Gosh. You sure stuck it to them by burning your own property. Morons. I used to feel differently about this and after some reflection I decided I agree with those men who refuse to do what is expected of them.

First of fucking all, it should NOT be expected of them because that's just idiotic.
Second if people don't like it, they can go suck a dick or read the fucking constitution. There's no laws that say you have to stand. Fuck off.

I'm so embarrassed by my country at this point, I'm ashamed to call my self an American. Not just becauase of this but because of the constant hatred mind set.

I had an argument with my father the other day about homosexuality. Why? It's because he's a brain washed dumbass who thinks that it's a choice or at least says he does. He kept saying "Leviticus says this" and I'd say "then tear that book out of the Bible and throw it in the trash. It also says that you ought to put your wife outside during her period, you going to do that"?

The fight didn't end well because it was me telling him to go fuck himself.

My point in sharing that is this. He's a good man, he's just a brainwashed dumbass. He's been taught his whole life to adhere to these principles that are ingrained in him. Just like those fuck nuts who think it's the end of the world if you don't stand for the anthem.

End rant I suppose. I just wanted to share my thoughts.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:03 pm

im with you...refused when I was a wee little school boy & got hauled off by a cop.. & kept refusing...then one day they told everyone, you now have a choice to stand or not to stand. :)
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:00 am

jwar, your argument essentially pits nationalism against religion.

jwar wrote:I'm so embarrassed by my country at this point, I'm ashamed to call my self an American. Not just becauase of this but because of the constant hatred mind set.

Apparently, the Russians have done a great job of sowing discontent.

jwar wrote:It also says that you ought to put your wife outside during her period, you going to do that"?

Lots of cultures/religions have menstruation taboos, boo. At some point they must've served some purpose or at least the men thought they did. It's probably still a widespread practice amongst certain "more orthodox" groups. (Most likely as a means to control women.) :idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion