POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: A little disappointed Trump's not live-tweeting this...

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:56 pm

D.o.S. wrote:implying they ever stopped?

My understandings of Trump's geopolitical views was to play friend with Russia against China, while his predecessors weren't smart enough to not antagonize Russia at a time it was far from a threat to US interests and sell themselves to China.

Glad to see he's just as idiotic as any self respecting American president since pretty much Lyndon Johnson, being deprived of the ability to understand that shit backfires constantly :lol:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:59 pm

lordgalvar wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:Can we just talk about Kellyanne Conway's outfit for a minute? :whoa:

French conspiracy! L'opération Napoléon 2000: bureaucratic colonial empire II.

Just go Lafayette yourself.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:

My understandings of Trump's geopolitical views was to play friend with Russia against China, while his predecessors weren't smart enough to not antagonize Russia at a time it was far from a threat to US interests and sell themselves to China.

Glad to see he's just as idiotic as any self respecting American president since pretty much Lyndon Johnson, being deprived of the ability to understand that shit backfires constantly :lol:

Not talking about Trump, talking about the folks who miss the "simpler times" of the Cold War.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Anyone else going to any of the protests this weekend?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:06 pm

i thought we were supposed to make america great again and let this man do his magic....protest trump?!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
Disarm D'arcy wrote:

Not talking about Trump, talking about the folks who miss the "simpler times" of the Cold War.

Exactly. He doesn't get that being THAT Russian friendly when the Cold War is so culturally ingrained in a lot of Americans is plain shortsighted (in my opinion). Detente and peace are to be negotiated, not conceded. Too many nations and people hang in the balance. But I'll have to agree that I like that more than clash of cvilizations geopolitics doubled with "let's world war with not commie anymore Russians, those pricks" (I mean last year, a US army general declared that armed confrontation with Russia was inevitable... the new scenario sounds better than the previous one).

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Well, unfortunately, armed conflicts aren't gonna be ending anytime soon. Whether they're low intensity or otherwise. :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Sure we did, when the Cold War ended and Boris Yeltsin was in charge. It's unfortunate Yeltsin couldn't really succeed at keeping Russia afloat economically, which paved the way for Putin.

And what is this 'they' stuff? Have you abandoned ship already?
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Right? I though Clinton made us all buddy buddy.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Well, unfortunately, armed conflicts aren't gonna be ending anytime soon. Whether they're low intensity or otherwise. :idk:

Probably true, but did you know the entire Western Hemisphere is now at peace? Hopefully it's a sign of progress.
http://www.upworthy.com/the-last-war-in-the-entire-western-hemisphere-has-just-ended

Let's just hope Trump doesn't fuck it up.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Buddy buddy with cigars in the coochie. Or the other Clinton?

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:23 pm

yawn...lets just fucking cut every baby, wife, child, nabor's throats and make bombs to chunk at each other, gonna take a piss on my computer and let out a scream then go jump in front of the first car i see...money mooooooneyy, fuck politics fuck your thoughts fuck you and fuck america fuck france fuck russia fuck your mother. your all a bunch of fucking slaves! go get your papers and sign your checks go buy shit that makes another a slave and binds you to the american dream preaching old news crap you were fed thinking you have a voice, bunch of fuckin barbie doll toys making you think they call the shots, you call the shots. we need a civil war blood in the streets and fear, hiding your children underground.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:25 pm

futuresailors wrote:Right? I though Clinton made us all buddy buddy.

Bill and Boris BFFs forever. :love:

HIllary and Vladimir, not so much.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:32 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:34 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:yawn...lets just fucking cut every baby, wife, child, nabor's throats and make bombs to chunk at each other, gonna take a piss on my computer and let out a scream then go jump in front of the first car i see...money mooooooneyy, fuck politics fuck your thoughts fuck you and fuck america fuck france fuck russia fuck your mother. your all a bunch of fucking slaves! go get your papers and sign your checks go buy shit that makes another a slave and binds you to the american dream preaching old news crap you were fed thinking you have a voice, bunch of fuckin barbie doll toys making you think they call the shots, you call the shots. we need a civil war blood in the streets and fear, hiding your children underground.

May I interest you in some complementary nihilism?

Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion