POLITICS: what have you done for us lately?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: If there were no fascists, there'd be no ANTIFA

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:37 am

Would've been funnier if Melania had "Custer Died For Your Sins" painted on her jacket. :idk: :lol: :cry:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: If there were no fascists, there'd be no ANTIFA

Postby coupleonapkins » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Would've been funnier if Melania had "Custer Died For Your Sins" painted on her jacket. :idk: :lol: :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t8GFh7Fz5M
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Sherman Filterbank for POTUS 2020

Postby John » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:48 pm

Jwar wrote:
John wrote:This is a concerning post and I hope you have a therapist or someone besides ILF that you check in with when you are feeling this way. It's good of you to try to protect your sister from herself, but I don't think you can call it a solution if you take her place on the firing line.

I didn't ignore this post, I was just pondering on it and thinking over what you said. You are correct. 100%.

Over the past month, I've been losing it. Lost my hair, my mind and have cried every single day for weeks now. I'm currently looking for a therapist and my guns are gone. A friend is holding them, but I've made the decision to get rid of them. They do nothing for me, and I don't need them.

People like myself should not own guns. That's the hypocrisy of life and this country. I am bipolar. In order to own one, I ought to have to have a full psychological evaluation, plus therapy to make sure I'm getting it for the right reason.

Thank you for recognizing that. I do actually appreciate it. :)

I'm really relieved to hear that you're taking your welfare seriously, at least in that regard. Definitely don't stop looking for a therapist, and try not to get caught up in the search for the "perfect" therapist. The process is as important as the person. Just find someone competent, which means LMHC - which is the MS degree I'm in training for - or LCSW / LMSW, plus some additional documented certifications, ideally in something relevant to your needs. Those L's stand for licensed, which comes a few years after the degree, but you might find mental health counselors or social workers who are competent though they don't have the L yet. It takes a few thousand hours, a test and some money to get the L, so they've had some experience in the field. An actual psychologist probably costs more but if accessible they MIGHT have the greatest abilities. Big "might" because you can spend your whole life in academia and still suck at being a therapist. Bottom line, find someone of whatever gender you feel you can be most honest with, and look for verifiable qualifications, because there seem to be a lot of therapists on PsychologyToday.com who have a huge list of competencies but maybe just went to some seminars and called themselves an expert on grundle-punch fetishists or whatever. Not that I'm judging the GPF community.

Sorry that's a lot of info, but it would be ironic to spend more time and consideration shopping for glitchy delay pedals than for someone who could help you find peace and happiness!
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: "… have absolutely no clue what they are doing.”

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:46 am

Excellent DT quote from his 4th of July speech:

"… and people who in many instances, have absolutely no clue what they are doing.”
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "… no clue what they are doing.”/Yeezy2020

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:09 pm

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:52 pm

Achtane wrote:Image

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:33 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:
Achtane wrote:Image

tonewood.tgp
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:56 pm

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:53 pm

We were all there and it's turtles all the way down, honest to Gog.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: I ran for POUTUS… AND GOT CAIGHT.

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:56 am

Election Day 2024:

That's pointless, Mr. President!

Nothing is pointless. And the reason is...
BECAUSE I'M THE PRESIDENT
OF THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF A M E R I C A!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:37 pm

yep "Blood...Violence...Mild Language" :lol:

offical POUTUS images
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "Chuck Woolery" "is" "relevant" "again""????"

Postby Dandolin » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:27 pm

everyone is lying :trippy:
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: "Chuck Woolery" "is" "relevant" "again""????"

Postby Pepe » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:54 pm

I don't believe you.
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm