The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby foomanfat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am

Dreamt that Synyster Gates wanted to trade one of his signature models for my 64 jazzmaster. Then a marvel writer was doing some shitty pandering to a group of comic nerds and I called him a hack, so he sent me a very detailed story about me dropping a toaster in a bathtub.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:05 pm

I dreamt that I was with some friends, visiting this rich guy in the spa of his high-rise penthouse apartment. He had this kitten, and the kitten wasn't looking too healthy. The rich guy says "That kitten can talk. I trained it to say the name of my favorite rapper. Can you guess who it is?"

And I was like "Uhhhhhhh...Notorious B.I.G.?"
A friend was like "Gucci Mane?"
Someone else said "Chance the Rapper?"
etc. etc.

The rich guy was like "Nope! Nope! Tell 'em, kitten. Tell 'em who's my favorite rapper!"

So the kitten, who was obviously like, tortured into learning how to say this, looks up and miserably mewls out "Meow-gos".

NSFW: show
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:27 pm

dafuq

Had a dream last night that my Invisible Woman and I were shopping around for churches to take our kids to. We're at this sermon, and the pastor tell everyone to start running around in a giant circle...my wife runs past him; she understands his elaborate hand gesture and returns it. He says 'ooh, a Faith Girl,' and she's ushered out of my sight with kids in tow.

A super rad P&W band starts playing instrumental fuzzed-out noise music. They're all wearing shiny gold hammerpants. I join the fun.

Find my wife and kids sleeping in a giant communal subterranean bed with all these fucking weirdos. I pull them out of there--we split, I wake up pretty upset with her for low-key joining a cult.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:47 am

Invisible Man wrote:
A super rad P&W band starts playing instrumental fuzzed-out noise music. They're all wearing shiny gold hammerpants. I join the fun.

This would make me go to church.
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

Well I was excited, anyway.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:08 am

[quote="behndy"][quote="Deltaphoenix"]Image

I just woke up...it's 5:01am ...and from what I r3call I had behndys synth and cell from dragonballz was after me to get it so I ran to a house party and it got wierd and dark like three headed dog lurking in a apt with plants hanging from ceiling ... people upside down in garbage cans and strange behaviour like hazing rituals. Then can't really remember it all but it ended with me holding a knife to some guy and tieing him up.....I think I ended up hiding behndys synth in a tree......like a hole in a tree and I covered the hole with cardboard....:whoa:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 am

Invisible Man wrote:dafuq

Had a dream last night that my Invisible Woman and I were shopping around for churches to take our kids to. We're at this sermon, and the pastor tell everyone to start running around in a giant circle...my wife runs past him; she understands his elaborate hand gesture and returns it. He says 'ooh, a Faith Girl,' and she's ushered out of my sight with kids in tow.

Find my wife and kids sleeping in a giant communal subterranean bed with all these fucking weirdos. I pull them out of there--we split, I wake up pretty upset with her for low-key joining a cult.

I believe this is the format for ILFMW, yes?
So, you're going.
Whether you were aware of that or not.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:50 am

Ah right. I'm sure an ultra preggo Invisible Woman would love all of that.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby aen » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 am

Had a nightmare last night. While practicing for my Motorhead cover set (saturday at 7:30, guys!) I realized there was a whole verse we had never practiced once. Very much relieved to listen back to "Love me like a reptile" this morning without any secret bonus verses.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Invisible Man wrote:...Find my wife and kids sleeping in a giant communal subterranean bed with all these fucking weirdos.

What's wrong with that? That's were the Cthulhu worship usually takes place. :yay:

Two nights ago, I had two dreams.

First I dreamed that I went to visit a friend. He wasn't home, but his ex-wife was. We were hanging out in the bedroom and she started coming on to me, and I got turned on, but then I saw my friend's big black extended-cab pickup pull up in the driveway. I felt the need to extricate myself immediately because I didn't want my friend to feel betrayed, even thought it was his ex. (IRL, this friend has never been married and drives a mini. :idk: )
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Later that night I dreamed I started a company with several other people. We decided to go to the engineering company I used to work at to try to sell them on our services. I looked at myself in the mirror and my hair was bulging unnaturally in places and I became worried that I would ruin the attempt at a business deal by looking unprofessional.

There were four of us (I think) and we were sitting around the lobby. Then we started walking down a hall. As we passed the cafeteria, I noticed the food they were serving formed uniform patterns: green trays layed out in a rectangular array, with a round white plate on each tray. Each plate had a small mound of mashed potatoes and a large green vegetable of some kind. They were all exactly identical, even down to the size of the potatoes, the size of the vegetable, the geometry of the stalks on each vegetable, and the angle and direction each vegetable and its stalks pointed.

Then we were in a room somewhere. My friend's ex-wife from the previous dream was part of our group, and she started coming on to me again, and laughing harder and harder. Finally, she put me in a headlock and started swinging me from side to side while laughing uproariously.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 am

I took a bunch of ILFers on a Mad Max-style road trip through some post-apocalyptic desert town. We were on a motorcycle--probably twelve of us all stacked up. The roads had blue animated lines showing you where to drive...we plowed through a very crowded bazaar-style market full of people. No one was hurt, but we all emerged dressed in furs and silly hats.

Then we rode.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:38 am

Invisible Man wrote:I took a bunch of ILFers on a Mad Max-style road trip through some post-apocalyptic desert town. We were on a motorcycle--probably twelve of us all stacked up. The roads had blue animated lines showing you where to drive...we plowed through a very crowded bazaar-style market full of people. No one was hurt, but we all emerged dressed in furs and silly hats.

Then we rode.

I hope I was a confused and irate stall keeper with a vest, no shirt and one of those rad spiked mamelutes
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 am

Sure; of course. Kinda assumed shirtless/vest is your thing all the time.

(Also I'm a little worried that I have no memory of this dream or of making this post time stamped 1:48am. Ruh roh.)

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion