The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby friendship » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:18 pm

I've been having this dream at least once a week for the past few months:

I live in a place which is a combination of my house and jobsite, it's night and I have to scramble to pack up all my shit and move out as quickly as possible. All my things are scattered around and it's very difficult and stressful.

This time the locks on the house were broken because of burglars and I was frightened of the burglars.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 pm

sounds awful.

ugh. i had this dream the other day that i was playing a show that was s'posed to be shitty, get there and find out that it's a mashup of Death From Above and Lightning Bolt headlining because the local crap draw band can't make it and that's the logical alternative, so they moved it to a 2,000-3,000 sized club. drive for an hour and a half to get there about 40 minutes before we go on, annnnnnnd i forgot my bass. nobody else that night is using a sixer so i can't borrow someone's. my drummer was PISSED.

it was one of those where you keep falling back into it after waking up?

the third or fourth time i went right back to freaking out about not having a bass for our best show yet, i realized i COULD call my friend, Larry Graham, see if he could help me (i do NOT know Graham IRL). he was all smooth and like, "suuuuure baybay. i'm 15 minutes away. i got so many basses here. just six strings? you use those silly looking Dingwall fuckers dontcha? i'll be right there baybay."

and he was.

and it was a nice Dinger.

and the show was GLORIOUS.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kbit » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:37 pm

I dreamed that mu dad and I broke into some industrial office building whilr he was coming to terms with the physical manifestation of alcoholism. He was also giving me advice on selling my car.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:39 pm

do you mean the physical manifestation like, he was confronted by an anthropomorphic bottle of vodka? or like, he had delirium tremens?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 pm

I dreamed about being on fucking ILF. GOD! I dreamed HARD!!!!!!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Achtane » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

I dreamed that I had a Great Destroyer.
Probably means I gotta get one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:20 pm

I dreamed that I was trying to get into a garage at dusk, but the big sliding door was blocked by a wall of orb weaver webs. I could see little shadows moving around inside the garage, so I shined a laser pointer (?) in there and all these huge fucking tarantulas started attacking the beam. They were leaping out of the corners and shit. And most of them had a weird purple-orange-off white color scheme going on.
This was freaking me out so I started waking up, and before my eyes focused, my hand on the edge of the pillow looked exactly like a tarantula.
WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO STAAART THE DAY
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:03 am

I had a dream last night where for some reason I was in an unfamiliar shopping mall early in the morning, like still dark out early, just as stuff was opening. Reminded me of the mall out in San Francisco. Lots of high end candy places and sweets. I end up spotting a Boss Hyper Fuzz on a service table looking thing with two guys that looked like bored stoners, like they were waiting to leave and go do other things. Anyway, once I got to where they were at, I saw the table was covered in really cool and weird pedals, pedal accessories (including these attachments for boss pedals that made their on/off switch spring up when you stomped, Nick Reinhart style) and a single Atari Punk console someone had build. When I asked them if they were gonna need any of this stuff, they told me "This is all stuff that was confiscated from shoplifters, and they never picked it back up. Help yourself kid." So I started grabbing it all, already formulating in my head the ilf post that was sure to become legend showcasing the haul. Then I made the mistake of wondering where my backpack suddenly materialized from.

AND THEN I WOKE UP. :grumpy: :lol:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 am

I dreamed that I went to an anime con that was being held in a combination of my elementary school, high school, and the church I went to preschool in. I was going because Harvey Milk was playing a show in "the Halloween Town themed area," but I couldn't find the place though so I just wandered around and talked to nerds while a girl(?) cosplaying as Sabrina the Teenage Witch followed me around.

[time skip]

The con was over and I was wandering around my high school cafeteria and ran into Harvey Milk (the guy) and was complaining about how I couldn't find where Harvey Milk (the band) was playing. He told me that he knew where they were playing and showed me to this Uboa standee that was advertising the Yume Nikki manga. We climbed over it and fell into this shitty narrow hallway that had black painted walls and paper jack-o-lanterns and skeletons everywhere. We followed the hall for a bit found a door that lead to a huge cyber-punk cathedral with a lot of unnecessary catwalks. Harvey Milk was at the alter playing their set and Harvey Milk and I were the only ones there. We were only able to catch the very end of the set tought (The Anvil Will Fall).
Harvey Milk got off stage and thanked me for being the only guy at the show (turns out that Harvey Milk was actually a ghost brought back to guide me). They then offered me a ride home in their van since Alabama was on the way to Georgia. We wound up going through a drive through haunted house though and I woke up when something spooked me.
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:14 am

bob the r0bot wrote:I dreamed that I went to an anime con that was being held in a combination of my elementary school, high school, and the church I went to preschool in. I was going because Harvey Milk was playing a show in "the Halloween Town themed area," but I couldn't find the place though so I just wandered around and talked to nerds while a girl(?) cosplaying as Sabrina the Teenage Witch followed me around.

[time skip]

The con was over and I was wandering around my high school cafeteria and ran into Harvey Milk (the guy) and was complaining about how I couldn't find where Harvey Milk (the band) was playing. He told me that he knew where they were playing and showed me to this Uboa standee that was advertising the Yume Nikki manga. We climbed over it and fell into this shitty narrow hallway that had black painted walls and paper jack-o-lanterns and skeletons everywhere. We followed the hall for a bit found a door that lead to a huge cyber-punk cathedral with a lot of unnecessary catwalks. Harvey Milk was at the alter playing their set and Harvey Milk and I were the only ones there. We were only able to catch the very end of the set tought (The Anvil Will Fall).
Harvey Milk got off stage and thanked me for being the only guy at the show (turns out that Harvey Milk was actually a ghost brought back to guide me). They then offered me a ride home in their van since Alabama was on the way to Georgia. We wound up going through a drive through haunted house though and I woke up when something spooked me.

Imageああああああああああああ

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 am

I was in a big-ass city in the middle of the day, standing in the road. Every building I looked at had four or five big wires coming out of it, but they may not have even been physical things. Maybe they were just lines or highlights on a display.
Anyway, if I "pulled" at these wires, the buildings would fall in different directions. I must have been a supervillain or something, because I was also wearing rocket boots.
So I did the natural thing and boosted backwards down the street, felling skyscrapers left and right, cackling the entire time.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:51 am

This wasn't last night but my last one that I still remember I was in a giant city with towering skyscrapers. I was wearing some bomb proof suite and was just watching the city get nuked to shit while I was invincible.

So basically I lived out my ultimate fantasy.
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby skullservant » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:33 pm

I had a dream last night that I went to a venue with my wife to see Stephen O'Mally play a KTL set. I remember entering the venue and it was large, it looked like it used to be an old movie theater, with the rows of fold up seating and red chairs and isles.
Stephen was up on stage playing his Travis Bean, and I remember some roadies coming from the back of the theater to the front with these really really large almost upright bass looking things, that had fretboards made out of aluminum, but then had jewels or metal buttons raised up randomly all over the fretboard too. They propped a whole line of them up, like at least 3 of them, if not 4. They were all like a futuristic pearlescent white color, and like I said, they were tall, like 6-7 feet tall. I leaned over to someone other than my wife and heard them say they were a new model of aluminum bass.

For whatever reason after hanging out and watching the set for a few minutes, I walked out of the venue area which was at the front near the stage, and it exited into what looked almost like a movie theater exit line, with the rope partitions to guide where to go and all. After walking along the partitions, it seemed more and more apparent that the venue WAS an old mall. The ropes lead you past different stores to pick up goth clothing, and I think there might have been a few more weird stores, that just seemed weird and out of place. But I remember there was no way to get back into the area where they were playing, like there were either too many people in the way, or the ropes didn't lead you back to where KTL was playing. And I remember being REALLY pissed that I had finally gotten to see them play but that it was cut short because I'd left the stage area, and was kicking myself for missing out on the rest of the set
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:28 pm

All I do is Lucid Dream all day erryday...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Achtane » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:57 am

I was thrown naked into a bathroom and locked in. There was a crappy disposable razor in there, and I was told to shave all the hair on my body with it, but it had to be dry and I had to press hard enough and go against the grain to ensure that one pass was all it took.

New SAW movie?
There was another one involving a bulldozer with hydraulic arms that I might remember...

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion