The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The ALL NEW what did you dream last night thread!

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Just woke up from dreaming about weird Japanese Flangers, that then turned into an all orange pedal board.
And then there was a very booty-ful personal trainer, all in black, trying to get me shredded.
Then my alarm went off.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:12 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Just woke up from dreaming about weird Japanese Flangers, that then turned into an all orange pedal board.
And then there was a very booty-ful personal trainer, all in black, trying to get me shredded.
Then my alarm went off.

:snax:

Also, funnily enough, I've been listening to this song a lot lately:

:idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Not last night, but two nights ago.

The dream started in Syria, but then I was in an airport in New Jersey. I was wandering around part of the airport where the airport employees worked, and saw a room with some men sitting around playing poker. I had a gun in my right hip pocket, so without any thought, I pulled it out and robbed the poker players at gunpoint. As I was nonchalantly making my way through the airport to escape, I suddenly realized what I had just done and what the legal consequences could be. I decided to go back so I could give the money back to the poker players and desperately try to make things right, but when I got near the poker room the police nabbed me.

The police drove me to jail, but it was more like a penitentiary. There was a long concrete floor with several stories of cells stacked up on either side. I was really worried because I knew I had seriously fucked up and would certainly be sentenced to hard time. I had an encounter with a towering inmate who grabbed my hand and overpowered me while bellowing belligerently. As he walked off, I wondered what I would do when I had to fight him, and then there was at least one other encounter with an inmate.

The last thing I remember was realizing that not only had I committed a serious crime of which I would undoubtedly be found guilty, but that it had been a gun crime, and I was certain to get sentenced to decades of prison time.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I'm not a criminal! At least not in waking life.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:38 pm

I had a dream where the gf and I went to this sex club that was set up in a beach house on stilts, and it was supposed to be an orgy but ended up being just us having sex in the middle of the room while everyone watched.

Suddenly, there was an alien ship that docked with the house. At some point everything was on fire and the other people were telling us to evacuate, so we fucked one more time and then escaped. Well, I also ate a bunch of Xanax and other pharmaceuticals that were on a table. Then left.

Better than most of my other dreams, which involve me being killed in some horrifically violent way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Achtane wrote:I had a dream where the gf and I went to this sex club that was set up in a beach house on stilts, and it was supposed to be an orgy but ended up being just us having sex in the middle of the room while everyone watched.

Suddenly, there was an alien ship that docked with the house. At some point everything was on fire and the other people were telling us to evacuate, so we fucked one more time and then escaped. Well, I also ate a bunch of Xanax and other pharmaceuticals that were on a table. Then left.

Better than most of my other dreams, which involve me being killed in some horrifically violent way.

Dude, it's like a PKD story, that's totally fucking awesome! :thumb:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 am

...that I joined Fugazi as their drummer.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:05 pm

last nights was lame...so il write the last one i remember that i woke up like wtf....
far as I remember, I was with 2 thai looking chicks ...and i started to get frisky with one and she wanted me to put it in her ass...when i pulled out she began to shit,
and i looked away...and when i looked back there was like spaghetti sauce everywhere and it seems she shat out a BRAIN MADE OF SPAGHETTI..
next thing is her mouth disjointed like a snake and she looked into my eyes as she stuffed the whole spaggetti brain into her mouth and swallowed....i turn to see a bottle of whiskey on a near by fridge and ask her if she wanted some, she said no...and i woke up.....i used to have a reacurring blob dream...idk fuckin wack.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:36 pm

Ok crazy pants.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Here's an oldie but goodie. This is from back before poor little El Presidente got sick and Barrack started blowing sugary love kisses at his hot, hot brother Raul.

I dreamed I was passing by my mom's house in Florida, and I saw Fidel Castro in her back yard. He was stomping around and shaking his fist in the air and screaming and yelling and raising hell. I thought 'This guy's gone too far. I'm gonna go kick his sorry ass.' So I did; I got in a knock down, drag out brawl with the communist dictator of Cuba in my mom's back yard and beat him to a pulp.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:35 am

I dreamt that smoke started pouring out of the DC plugs of all my pedals.
Not sure whether that's because I blew up a bunch of component on a repair job + was working on pedals last night, or if it's because of all the fudge I ate. :?:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 am

"... a dream." - Fantine.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:33 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:last nights was lame...so il write the last one i remember that i woke up like wtf....
far as I remember, I was with 2 thai looking chicks ...and i started to get frisky with one and she wanted me to put it in her ass...when i pulled out she began to shit,
and i looked away...and when i looked back there was like spaghetti sauce everywhere and it seems she shat out a BRAIN MADE OF SPAGHETTI..
next thing is her mouth disjointed like a snake and she looked into my eyes as she stuffed the whole spaggetti brain into her mouth and swallowed....i turn to see a bottle of whiskey on a near by fridge and ask her if she wanted some, she said no...and i woke up.....i used to have a reacurring blob dream...idk fuckin wack.

That was pretty fucking epic, btw. :!!!:
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:21 pm

I dreamed I was driving through Tampa, and when I looked to my right I thought I saw a big guitar store. I dropped off my guitar to have some work done on it.

When I went to pick it up, a lady was sitting behind a big desk that wrapped around her on 3 sides. My guitar was on a guitar stand off to one side, so I could see it was ready. I walked up to the desk and said something like "Hi, I'm here to pick up my guitar," and handed her the paperwork.

She stared at me, then said "Good morning." It was obvious she seemed to think I hadn't been polite enough, and wanted me to say "Good morning", but I thought I had been polite enough and that she was being condescending, so I didn't say anything.

So she said it again: "Good morning," and obviously for the same reason. I got pissed off and told her to get her supervisor, so she got up and walked off. I looked at my guitar, and saw it in a perfect profile, and thought it looked quite striking.

The lady didn't come back for a while, so I went to look for her and her supervisor. I suddenly realized that none of the merchandise in that part of the store was music gear. I looked around the rest of the store, but none of the merchandise anywhere in the store was music gear, which I found very confusing.

I walked outside to check the sign, but it was just a big rectangle with no lettering. It looked tan, with a red border. I looked around at the signs of the other stores to see if there was a music gear store somewhere in the strip mall, but none of them had lettering. They all just had different colors and geometries.

:idk:
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:10 am

perfect. twilight zone episode or somthin.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Benn Roe » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:40 am

Last night I dreamt that my wife and I infiltrated a scientology-esque cult for one reason or another. We did quite a lot of preparation to make sure we'd fit in, but for some reason we used our real names and real home address on whatever paperwork was involved. So, I had memorized the dashboard of a Prius just in case they tested me on it, and I'd setup all these elaborate props at my sewing station so they'd know I was legit, and I even hid my black jacket in the false bottom of my locker, but for some stupid reason Travolta had my home address. My experience with the cult was mostly sneaking in through the window each morning and setting up at my sewing station, surrounded by others at their sewing stations. I spent most of my time worrying about seeming legitimate. A few times I got called into a gymnasium to perform various tests involving music or martial arts. Ultimately, Travolta himself proctored some sort of Prius-driving test, and I could tell he was suspicious because he kept making knowing comments.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
Benn Roe

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion