community suggestions / comments / changes



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:33 am

How come I can see my avatar but nobody else can?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:08 am

Have you tried re-upping the file?
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33851
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Your avatar's not a little green hill with a cloud floating above?
Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby goroth » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Is it some funky file format?
D.o.S. wrote:Slow down there Hall & Nopes that's a lot of melons for a meatbox.

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11411
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Well, I’m pretty sure it’s just a gif, but it shows up on my PC and my iPhone, so I don’t know what the fuck is going on but it makes me think format is not the issue.
I haven’t tried reupping it and I probably won’t. If I’m on the computer when I get home tonight I’ll try and sort it then.
I’ll probably start drinking and forget though.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Well, when you're drunk, just keep in mind that re-upping the file will probably solve your problem.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJGOAjSLzeI
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33851
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Well, now I don’t know if I want to change it or not seeing as nobody got to revel in its glory for the past few months.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Well, we could see it at some point. Now all we see is this:

Image
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33851
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:55 pm

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’ve tried to post an error/non-image but that’s actually come up as my avatar to me :lol:
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Maybe y’all need to update your shit?
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Well, of course you still see it. Otherwise you would've known nobody else can see your avatar except for you. :lol:

Iommic Pope wrote:Maybe y’all need to update your shit?
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33851
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Just funny because your demonstration failed to illustrate your point (to me).
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Believe me, I still can't see your avatar. :lol: … and neither can probably anyone else. :idk:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33851
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby Iommic Pope » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Still weird.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11365
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: community suggestions / comments / changes

Postby ibarakishi » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 am

i can see it fine, it moves and isn't frozen unless my computer is slow sometimes
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra

$harkToootth wrote:Long live the floor!

Invisible Man wrote:COGITO ERGO NON EST

Invisible Man wrote:maybe home isn’t where you’re comfortable, but where you can be useful.
ibarakishi

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.