· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Do you folks like coffee?

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

comesect2.0 wrote:So you're tellin me no one buys Starbucks threw a drive threw....fuck all of you....seriously...deleting my account. Bye.

Never have. I live in Washington state, do you have any idea how many mom and pop coffee kiosks we have up here?

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:51 am

comesect2.0 wrote:So you're tellin me no one buys Starbucks threw a drive threw....fuck all of you....seriously...deleting my account. Bye.

Are you tryin' to get us to assimilate your coffee drankin' tastes, Borg boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8

:snax:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:52 am

Lol, I need to get out of TX. Last time I was in Washington though some guy tried to lure me into a van that looked just like the green scoobydoo van, he asked for a smoke then said "I gotta van" and pointed across the street...

That's where I was assimilated :poke:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:07 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:That's where I was assimilated :poke:

That's a better greeting than most get here, even the aliens that [might] visit here are more than likely passive/aggressive :omg:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:These mofos were on sale at HEB so my afternoon coffee has a new friend:

pic no work :cry:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:My only problem with Peet's is I use to go to Peet's in Albany a lot in the 90s and I never had any of the distributed stuff you can buy under the brand that tastes like I remember, it still isn't bad though

You lived in Albany? I'm so sorry. :hug:

I didn't even know Peet's had shops until I found the references in this thread last night. But I didn't know any coffee shops had drive-throughs, either. I guess I need to get out of the cave more. :idk:

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Lurker13 wrote:
Blackened Soul wrote:My only problem with Peet's is I use to go to Peet's in Albany a lot in the 90s and I never had any of the distributed stuff you can buy under the brand that tastes like I remember, it still isn't bad though

You lived in Albany? I'm so sorry. :hug:

Nope I lived in Richmond.. so you need to feel a whole lot sorrier for me :lol:

Lurker13 wrote:I didn't even know Peet's had shops until I found the references in this thread last night.

What was even cooler was a few blocks down [or up] the hill on the same street was just deserts shop and they used peets there too :thumb:

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:35 am

This guy likes coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGwcuFyaNY

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 am

Bueller?

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:04 pm

goroth wrote:Bueller?

:lol:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm

:lol:

https://www.today.com/food/starbucks-di ... id-t130891

:snax:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Chiming back in to say that I still live next to my Keurig machine. My second wife is the Keurig. Sweet sweet convenient Keurig. :love:

With that in mind, I love my local coffee spots. Catahoula in San Pablo makes some god damn tasty fuckin mixed coffee dranks. The selection of roasts they sell on site are also amazing. Eye <3 u Big Bang blend.

I also wanna try Deathwish Coffee at some point. Just to see if coffee can give me heart palpitations again.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

I'm back at work after a long summer break.
It says coffee, and comes from a coffee machine but I'm fairly certain it's diesel.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:00 am

Ms Diver's brother-in-law gave us some beans from Lucky Goat out of Tallahassee and SWEET JAYZUS :!!!:

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:39 am

Bassist_Diver wrote:Ms Diver's brother-in-law gave us some beans from Lucky Goat out of Tallahassee and SWEET JAYZUS :!!!:

Lucky Goat's the best! I used to live there and we got their shit all the time. Did you get Black Gold or another roast?
Post a reply