Do you folks like coffee?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Do you folks like coffee?

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:50 am

just got 2 shots of espresso in my ice coffee 4 the 1st time...bout to shit as i type agh!@@&*#&^$*^$@
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm

The cruelest injustice of them all is when you take a shower, get ready, drink your coffee and then have to poop.
Ugh it's just a set up for failure...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cherler » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Achtane wrote:The cruelest injustice of them all is when you take a shower, get ready, drink your coffee and then have to poop.
Ugh it's just a set up for failure...

I always have to poop after coffee, it's like clockwork.
Instagram yo

Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

experienced
experienced

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:28 pm

cherler wrote:
Bassist_Diver wrote:Ms Diver's brother-in-law gave us some beans from Lucky Goat out of Tallahassee and SWEET JAYZUS :!!!:

Lucky Goat's the best! I used to live there and we got their shit all the time. Did you get Black Gold or another roast?

Colombia Quindio las Hermanas, Costa Rica Naranjo White Honey Reserve, and Tanzania Peaberry, which we're going through first.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Peaberry. :love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Peaberry's my fave.

"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm

:lol: :animal:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby samzadgan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 pm

over the last month ive discovered the beauty of pour over coffee!

I don't measure the coffee...but now have it down to rough measurement I can do every time with a spoon...and I have to say I prefer my home black pour over coffee over any other coffee I can get outside.

also...someone else might know...but what are the differences in oils between pour over and espresso? there has to be some given the way the two methods treat the coffee. The reason I ask, I have colitis, and for some reason earlier in the year I started getting really bad spells of colitis, and I couldn't work out what it was, so I stopped drinking coffee...and the colitis went away. I thought it was the milk, but even an espresso or long black had the same effect. So after about 4-5months of not drinking coffee, I had a pour over coffee out of desperation really - travelling with work and had to get my head right, and didn't have time for pharmacy! Anyway, long story, I have no issues with pour over coffee...if I have an espresso or any coffee that comes from an espresso base, it messes with my belly...so i'm assuming there has to be some kind of oil/s that causes this and pour over doesn't extract them.
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 pm

I do like coffee, thank you for bumping this thread.

That's an interesting question you've got there.

If you've got a nutritionist attached to colitis doc's office, you may wanna ask 'em. :poke:

I'm not sure I'd be able to give you a qualified answer on that, but generally the darker the roast the more oily a coffee is and espresso traditionally uses darker roasts. :idk: I'm not certain about extraction, it's been a while since I've been involved in coffee science. Brewing method does matter though when it comes to things like that. Espresso is more concentrated (unless you're "watering" it down with another liquid). That may have something to do with it.

Hopefully you can continue enjoying coffee without too much trouble. :hug: :snax:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:28 pm

The "supreme" version of Cafe Bustelo, in the black container, rocks in a moka pot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:48 pm

My half-sister in Hawii sent me a package of Kona coffee for X-mas. :drool: :drool: :drool:

But I wasn't expecting it, so now I have to figure out how to reciprocate.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:25 am

That's a rad gift!

Send her some of this, which is what I'm currently drinking. You'll have to google translate it, but it's fantastic single origin Colombian coffee roasted in Uppsala, Sweden.
https://www.etnia.se/kaffe/montanita/
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Lurker13 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm

goroth wrote:That's a rad gift!

Send her some of this, which is what I'm currently drinking. You'll have to google translate it, but it's fantastic single origin Colombian coffee roasted in Uppsala, Sweden.
https://www.etnia.se/kaffe/montanita/

That's a great idea! Thanks, goroth, I'm definitely going to do that. :thumb:

As long as I'm at it, I'm going to order some for myself, too. :drool:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:14 am

Do you want me to pick some up and send it to you?
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:27 pm

goroth wrote:Do you want me to pick some up and send it to you?

That would be great, but I have some questions. I'll pm you.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion