Postby foxhound » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 am

fuck the police indeed :grumpy:
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame
foxhound

interested
interested

Re: fuck the police (article inside)

Postby Brettski » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 am

Anyone in a position of (apparent) power MUST be help accountable for their actions. It has been asked on many occasions:

"Who will watch the watchers?"

My response:

"The watched."

These fuckers should be QUAKING in their jackboots over acting the way they do sometimes. Not saying they're all bad, just most. As always though, even though there are WAY more of us, we'll let them walk all over us because we're trained to be peaceful and turn the other cheek (religion be DAMNED).
:mad:

Sorry to be so militant.
Assume a spherical chicken.
Brettski

committed
committed

Postby Mudfuzz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Brettski wrote: As always though, even though there are WAY more of us, we'll let them walk all over us because we're trained to be peaceful and turn the other cheek (religion be DAMNED).
:mad:.

I can see your point in a way as long as the measures don't bring you down to their level. An as you say "trained" is a key word, not just by religion but by "leaders" back as far as cavemen, follow and you will be safe, follow and we won't hurt you, follow and you will get food, follow and you will make money, follow........................
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Brettski » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 am

Mudfuzz wrote:
Brettski wrote: As always though, even though there are WAY more of us, we'll let them walk all over us because we're trained to be peaceful and turn the other cheek (religion be DAMNED).

I can see your point in a way as long as the measures don't bring you down to their level. An as you say "trained" is a key word, not just by religion but by "leaders" back as far as cavemen, follow and you will be safe, follow and we won't hurt you, follow and you will get food, follow and you will make money, follow........................

Ah, yes, but what better reason to follow than to be saved from eternal damnation? History has shown over and over again that religion has been used to sway MASSIVE amounts of people to think and act a certain way like the flick of a switch. I can't think of anything that has more pull over more people except for money, maybe.

Your leader in the cave is genuinely looking out for you. He achieved his position because he PROVED him(or her)self to the rest of the tribe as being tough, smart, and concerned with their well being.

Your leader in the white house uses religion whether we like it or not, and it doesn't have to be a bold faced as Bushy. Mr. Obama's already talking about carbon taxes and the global warming religion will have it's hands on us soon. It's not outright religion, but a similar psychology. A kind that goads and prods and mindf***s you until you believe.

I'm not at all knocking God. God is perfect. MAN is the criminal. If there really is a devil, religion is his bloodiest blade.
:omg:
Brettski

committed
committed

Postby V0id » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Brettski wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:

Ah, yes, but what better reason to follow than to be saved from eternal damnation? History has shown over and over again that religion has been used to sway MASSIVE amounts of people to think and act a certain way like the flick of a switch. I can't think of anything that has more pull over more people except for money, maybe.

Your leader in the cave is genuinely looking out for you. He achieved his position because he PROVED him(or her)self to the rest of the tribe as being tough, smart, and concerned with their well being.

Your leader in the white house uses religion whether we like it or not, and it doesn't have to be a bold faced as Bushy. Mr. Obama's already talking about carbon taxes and the global warming religion will have it's hands on us soon. It's not outright religion, but a similar psychology. A kind that goads and prods and mindf***s you until you believe.

I'm not at all knocking God. God is perfect. MAN is the criminal. If there really is a devil, religion is his bloodiest blade.
:omg:

It's something like: Why should i pay someone to kill for me if he can kill for his god or his country?
www.myspace.com/mudpix -> Shitty noisy stoner grunge whatever
V0id

committed
committed

Postby Brettski » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Indeed. Mass manipulation at it's best. I was a victim for a long time but broke free after playing in a band, living, suffering...
Brettski

committed
committed

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:34 pm

But then I have to ask the "silly" question, "why must people kill", isn't religion, tribalism, politics ect just a excuse to be violent, if those excuses weren't there wouldn't those who feel they can/will kill for a reason just find another reason.

And on a side note why do I always see more Che T-shirts then Gandhi T-shirts in peace demonstrations? Now that is where you can meet some scary cops, particularly in Seattle.
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Brettski » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:But then I have to ask the "silly" question, "why must people kill", isn't religion, tribalism, politics ect just a excuse to be violent, if those excuses weren't there wouldn't those who feel they can/will kill for a reason just find another reason.

And on a side note why do I always see more Che T-shirts then Gandhi T-shirts in peace demonstrations? Now that is where you can meet some scary cops, particularly in Seattle.

Good call on the Che shirts. I've been seeing Mao's godforsaken mug popping up on t's and other crap lately. That makes me want to rip out my intestines and choke myself with them. What the hell is wrong with people?

But to answer your question, are we all inherent killers? Judging by our tendency to make war, I'd say yes. And I think that instinct has been directed and crafted to fit the needs of certain individuals like a macrocosmic Manson family.

Then again, my tinfoil's WAY too tight tonight. :whateva:
Brettski

committed
committed

Postby Caesar » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Resaon vs instinct is a difficult dilemma. Some would say that reason doesn't exist. It's just an excuse to justify instinct.

Well... at least I beleive that.

I tend to be right. When insanity is the answer.
Last edited by Caesar on Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, God said, "Let there be Lips!" And there were, and they were good, and the lips said...

http://soundcloud.com/gaiusrex
Caesar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby metalmariachi » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 am

Mudfuzz wrote:But then I have to ask the "silly" question, "why must people kill", isn't religion, tribalism, politics ect just a excuse to be violent, if those excuses weren't there wouldn't those who feel they can/will kill for a reason just find another reason.

Che and Mao T shirts, and why are the participants in anti war demonstrations so quick to turn violent?

Don't remember Gandhi throwing Molotov cocktails, bricks or any thing else.

Well they do always say “the police started it”.

MM
金属マリアッチ
MARIATCHIMETARU

"First we have to make you pretty"
metalmariachi

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby WaveForm3 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 am

Most of the time it is the police...

Ever seen the videos of the 68 Democratic Rally?
Devi Ever fx: LP KP
WaveForm3

experienced
experienced

Postby metalmariachi » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:31 am

Ok that was in Chicago.

Hey all those Fxxxing hippies are Senators and Congress persons now.

Oh wait aren't the Dems supposed to be the good guys now?

MM
金属マリアッチ
MARIATCHIMETARU

"First we have to make you pretty"
metalmariachi

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Caesar » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 am

metalmariachi wrote:Don't remember Gandhi throwing Molotov cocktails, bricks or any thing else.

In our time, Gandhi or MLK would be beaten down by cops. The cops would be justified as "heroes" for doing societies dirty work. Soldiers, cops, and firemen are automatically heroes in modern journalism.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, God said, "Let there be Lips!" And there were, and they were good, and the lips said...

Caesar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Caesar » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 am

metalmariachi wrote:Ok that was in Chicago.

MM

People in power want to suppress those who have less power. It never changes. Republican or Democrat.

Caesar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Brettski » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:12 am

Caesar wrote:
metalmariachi wrote:Ok that was in Chicago.

MM

People in power want to suppress those who have less power. It never changes. Republican or Democrat.

:thumb: I think you're onto something, Mr. Caesar.

Here's a little about agent provocateur:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur
Brettski

committed
committed

Previous

Return to General Discussion