NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hollowhero » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 pm

My team has looked like crap the past 2 weeks. It's looking like it's going to be sexc & death inc. in the championship game
hollowhero

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?uid=403&f=44&t=57485

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hclapp219 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Scoring question: it looks like the rushing bonus wasn't applied to McCoy because he went over 200. Can you change the scoring settings so 200-299 gets the bonus as well?
hclapp219

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: DC

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hollowhero » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Wouldn't that retroactively change scores/standings?
hollowhero

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby Jeff-7 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.

Yeah, first time I bench Bowe this year and he has his best (aka mediocre) game of the season. Redskins must have done awful, Morris only got me 3 points... Just some bad position slotting on my part this week, went with projections instead of my gut on it. I'll be surprised if Murray gets me half the points I need to close the gap tonight. Good luck in the next round BCBC.
Good deals with: Officer Bukowski, Caesar, BriBri, Amorphous, ThePastRecedes
Jeff-7

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm
Location: Springfield area, MO

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 pm

hclapp219 wrote:Scoring question: it looks like the rushing bonus wasn't applied to McCoy because he went over 200. Can you change the scoring settings so 200-299 gets the bonus as well?


Crap, you know, it didn't even occur to me to give a second bonus at 200 when I was setting up the league. I think changing it now would be bad, because it's possible it could have flipped a game earlier this year, which could screw up the playoff matchups.

Sorry guys.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?uid=403&f=44&t=57485

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Jeff-7 wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote:Going into the game tonight, I've got a pretty sizable lead on Jeff-7, he's going to need Demarco Murray to put up a 55 point game, which is bloody unlikely but possible. The other game is very close, but it's not looking good for Waterpilot. Amnesiac has a 5 point lead with Dan Bailey and Dez Bryant going, while Waterpilot has Martellus Bennett.

Yeah, first time I bench Bowe this year and he has his best (aka mediocre) game of the season. Redskins must have done awful, Morris only got me 3 points... Just some bad position slotting on my part this week, went with projections instead of my gut on it. I'll be surprised if Murray gets me half the points I need to close the gap tonight. Good luck in the next round BCBC.


Well shit, Murray is deciding that maybe he wants this one to be interesting. Almost a hundred yards already, still 5 minutes left in the first half. :erm:
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?uid=403&f=44&t=57485

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby amnesiac305 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 am

I wasn't even aware there was supposed to be a +200 yard bonus. Woohoo....I won my first ever ILF playoff game. Hopefully my team can keep movin on. Congrats all who advanced.
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby bigchiefbc » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 am

OK, the second round is set:

Me vs Hollowhero and MEC vs Amnesiac

Good luck everyone!
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?uid=403&f=44&t=57485

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.


Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.


srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:45 am
Location: Cumberland, RI

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hclapp219 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 pm

lol RG3
hclapp219

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: DC

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby space6oy » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm

if i haven't apologized for it already, sorry i crapped out on this. my team sucked & i mean no offense but the ESPN mess blows in comparison to my other league in yahoo, just was a total headache for me. so, thanks for letting me join, i'll back out for next year.

good luck to those of you who're still into this & doing well!
:group:
space6oy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: stuck in ohio.

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby MEC » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 pm

We should know in a couple of hours whether or not I stand a chance without Gronk and AP. :idk:
Image
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
MEC

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 4620
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Location: Old North State

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby pigmaker » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Image

i have some good matchups this week

BOL guys!
good deals with: chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics
pigmaker

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 am

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby hollowhero » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Looks like Jamaal Charles just about sealed my fate. Good luck to everyone in the championship
hollowhero

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Bay Area

Re: NFLILF Fantasy Football 2013 Edition

Postby pelliott » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Jamaal Charles is become death
pelliott

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 pm
Location: Brooklyn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.