Game of Thrones

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Grrface » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Ok, I'm working my way through the 3rd book right now, and I gotta say:

NSFW: show
Sansa is an incredibly annoying character. The way she treats Tyrion after the marriage is really obnoxious, and she feels really one dimensional right now.

Just had to get that off my chest.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Grrface wrote:Ok, I'm working my way through the 3rd book right now, and I gotta say:

Sansa is an incredibly annoying character. The way she treats Tyrion after the marriage is really obnoxious, and she feels really one dimensional right now.

If I remember correctly, there's depth there, it just takes a while to get fleshed out. On the other hand, Sansa is (and again, I haven't read the books in months) one of the more passive characters in the story so far--things seem to happen to her far more than any of the other primary Starks. She doesn't take charge very often, and because her chapters are often just "Watch the rest of your universe rotate while you stand in the middle wide-eyed and awestruck" tedium is an understandable reacton.

OTOH, I also think that she, more than any of the other characters, is the only one that suffers any kind of PTSD (for lack of a better acronym) about what the fuck is happening to their family. So there's that.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Grrface » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:37 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
Grrface wrote:Ok, I'm working my way through the 3rd book right now, and I gotta say:

If I remember correctly, there's depth there, it just takes a while to get fleshed out. On the other hand, Sansa is (and again, I haven't read the books in months) one of the more passive characters in the story so far--things seem to happen to her far more than any of the other primary Starks. She doesn't take charge very often, and because her chapters are often just "Watch the rest of your universe rotate while you stand in the middle wide-eyed and awestruck" tedium is an understandable reacton.

OTOH, I also think that she, more than any of the other characters, is the only one that suffers any kind of PTSD (for lack of a better acronym) about what the fuck is happening to their family. So there's that.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 am

Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby lotus_eater » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

I've been pretty good about not watching season 3, trying to save it up for 4 episode marathons.
lotus_eater

involved
involved

Postby proroby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 am

There's a snake in my boots. Someone poisoned the waterhole!
proroby

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aen » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am

This morning I saw a facebook post that said "Dragons and Titties!" and then some Game of Thrones tags. So I'm pretty sure the only way to beat Game of Thrones is a follow up series "Dragon Titties: The Dragons with Tits."
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:19 am

I'd watch that.
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby proroby » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

There's a snake in my boots. Someone poisoned the waterhole!
proroby

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby futuresailors » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Last scene was good.
There were 0 titties this episode.
Tom Dalton wrote:You're a dumbass for making this thread to begin with. :hello:

magiclawnchair wrote:fuck that bitter old man

smile_man wrote:
ifeellikeatourist wrote:Pedals aren't everything, yada, yada, yeah I know.

fuck you.

McSpunckle wrote:I ctrl+f'd mountain goats and decided we aren't friends anymore.
futuresailors

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 am

proroby wrote:

That is completely amazing! :joy:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kbit » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 am

In regards to the episode with 0 tits:

I totally saw Khaleesi making the trade and murdering everyone coming, and it was awesome, but the rebellion of the crows was totally unexpected and awesome. Also, I kind hope Sansa get's a break and isn't getting played by Marjory. I used to hate her and I still kinda do, but she's just been screwed over so hard. Also also, MARJORY IS SO PRETTY GUH.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 am

D.o.S. wrote:

Agreed.
And (spoilers):
Things change dramatically for Sansa regarding her position and how she deals with the world DRAMATICALLY after the third book. I hated her too, she starts to grow on you once her situation...changes somewhat. I'm kind of weirded out also as to why there's so much Theon in this season, where as in the books he just vanishes. More streamlining I guess.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hollowhero » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

:trippy:
Last edited by hollowhero on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hollowhero

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby THEBEERHAMMER » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm

It never gets better. Sansa is a total cunt and i really hope littlefinger manufactures some total hell for her. Fuck sansa stark.
Joe Gress wrote:The last time someone offered a pretzel burger without mustard the fucking Holocaust happened.
THEBEERHAMMER

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion