The many faces of myself

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The many faces of myself

Postby grim » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:00 am

I was looking in the mirror, bitching about my new shitty haircut when i realized something... how much my look has changed.... check out these pictures that I've kept over the last three years...

this is the first picture I ever took of myself(seriously) and it was right after i had finished my freshmen year of highschool... I was a rotc nazi

this is a month or so after I had begun treatment for kidney disease.. notice the gradual change in the shape of my face

this is me about 8 months into my hellish chemo and steroid regime, notice that at this point I am nearly unrecognizeable

this is me about 6 weeks before they stopped the chemotherapy... fucking sucked, acne, my sense of taste was haywire, my sense of smell was gone at this point(it hasn't really returned)

this is me coming back off, don't I look happy?

And finally, this is my sexy self after I've been off both the chemo and steyroids since last summer

And to tie this all together, It all comes down to the fact that I was treated like dirt all throughout highschool all because of circumstances beyond my control.

Actually the point is, its nice how my life has turned back around to something worth living after having to go through absolute hell the last few years, I'm living proof that life always turns itself around no matter how bad it gets if you're willing to stick with it.

I also thought it was peculiar that i gained about fifty pounds on CHEMO, odd right?
grim

interested
interested

Re: The many faces of myself

Postby grim » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:17 am

I need to make one of those morph pictures out these, itd be insane...
grim

interested
interested

Postby archlilim » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:57 am

Yeah, props man. I imagine that would suck in HS. I heard from a girl I met in one of my classes that going into high school, she got high without wanting to (her first time), and her head got shaved by some random dude during the experience-- this is about 3 weeks before her freshman year. Apparently her first year was hell. Anyway, props on getting through all your stuff man. And also props on the Dream Mangler, I'm hoping to get mine this week. :joy: :thumb:
archlilim

experienced
experienced

Postby Pirate » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 am

In the first pic you look like the kid in american history x

I really should read the captions...sorry if that offended you or anything.
Last edited by Pirate on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pirate

committed
committed

Postby nuketifromorbit » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:31 pm

archlilim wrote:Yeah, props man. I imagine that would suck in HS. I heard from a girl I met in one of my classes that going into high school, she got high without wanting to (her first time), and her head got shaved by some random dude during the experience-- this is about 3 weeks before her freshman year. :joy: :thumb:

Wow am I alone in the fact that highschool was actually an improvement over middle school for me, not that middle school was that bad? The worst thing that happened to me was having some jackass burn my fingers a little with a cigarette lighter while I tried to sleep during the morning commercial news special (aka channel 1 news).
nuketifromorbit

involved
involved

Postby McSpunckle » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 pm

Fuck. That sucks, man, but it's GREAT that you came out looking better than ever!

Inspirational, to say the least. Thanks for posting. :)
McSpunckle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby htsamurai » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:00 am

damn...high school was something else for me....
i dont really wanna go into it

but as for you my friend, look at the bright side!
you've devi pedals! :dance:

but seriously, major props and respect for getting through everything it takes a lot (A LOT) of character for someone to come out half way decent through what it sounds like you went through
and look! you're at least a bit more than half way decent! :dance:
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disco Ditto » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:44 am

*Group HUGGGGG*

:hug:
DE - Truly Beautiful Disaster, SPAE, AEnima, Destructo Noctavia, Dunlop Jimi Fuzz Wah, Digitech RP50, EHX Small Clone, DD6, Verbzilla

Stellarium
http://www.myspace.com/stellariumsg

ImageImageImage
EARBLEEDWAXPOPSUPERSONICWHITENOISESOUNDFEEDBACKFUZZKILL
Disco Ditto

involved
involved

Return to General Discussion