Re: Let's play : I do not prefer!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Postby smile_man » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:41 am

I do not prefer teens taking pictures of themselves while they are drunk and then posting them on facebook. Also people who think they are special because they smoke pot.
http://tsunshining.bandcamp.com/ - jamz
http://www.jamiecoxxx.tumblr.com - art jamz
zackv wrote:stop fooling around and shell out the 320$

SPACERITUAL wrote:SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITUAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
smile_man

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Suilebhain » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:03 pm

I do not prefer my present options for nearly everything.
:bob: :bob: :bob: :bob:
ALL HAIL BOB!
:bob: :bob: :bob: :bob:

"...perhaps the way we started to play wasn't as impressive as it was to us, even, wasn't as full of impact as it might have been. I mean, it was done very well rather than considerably exciting. One thinks of it all as a dream." -S. Barrett
Suilebhain

involved
involved

Postby pablo9000 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 am

I do not prefer being the engineer and the performer at the same time...trying to keep an eye on the levels AND playing AND resetting AND re taking AND tweeking all with one ear on the baby-monitor, clock ticking, creditors calling, house burning.... it's all just so much 'noise,' and not the good kind. Mucho distractio. Sometimes it gets to be too much, and just pushing the record button becomes a Herculean task, the weight of centuries of inertia (not the good kind) working against one's noblest effort.

More than that, however, I do not prefer the alternative, which is not recording at all...

"Back to your recording cage, you" :poke:
pablo9000

committed
committed

Postby McSpunckle » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 pm

I do not prefer being lied to so I'll do something.

My brother came up to me and said "We're really busy, would you mind doing the dishes?" Of course I don't mind, but as soon as I started, he sat down and started watching TV. Seriously, I don't mind doing the dishes. They're partly mine anyways, but don't fucking act like you CAN'T do them. :mad:

What's more, they just throw the dishes in the sink. No scraping or anything. Food and all... in the sink. It's seriously fucking gross.
McSpunckle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby McSpunckle » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 pm

devi ever wrote:
McSpunckle wrote:I do not prefer being lied to so I'll do something.

My brother came up to me and said "We're really busy, would you mind doing the dishes?" Of course I don't mind, but as soon as I started, he sat down and started watching TV. Seriously, I don't mind doing the dishes. They're partly mine anyways, but don't fucking act like you CAN'T do them. :mad:

What's more, they just throw the dishes in the sink. No scraping or anything. Food and all... in the sink. It's seriously fucking gross.

Secret to Kimberly and Mine's happiness? We cook our own food and have our own personal silver ware / plates. I never have to clean a mess that isn't completely mine. :p

I remember the day I told my mom I wasn't interested in eating what / when here and my father ate. She really flipped out. It was weird. But good golly, it's funny how eating on your own terms can be so liberating in a world of guilt-ridden relationships. :bob:

Brilliance!

I'll be moving in with my friend in a year or so... at that point, I swear I'll be a vegetarian. Meat just isn't worth it. It makes me feel all slow and tired all the time. Depression? No, you just eat too much beef! :mad:

I tried telling my parents I wanted to stop eating meat. They were OK with it, but I noticed finding food was pretty hard...
McSpunckle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby grim » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 pm

if you guys tried my seared rack of lamb, I think you'd turn back to meat..

and I love a good rib eye... sorry.
grim

interested
interested

Postby metalmariachi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:11 pm

My favorite restaurant in the entire world is call “the Carnivore”

MM
金属マリアッチ
MARIATCHIMETARU

"First we have to make you pretty"
metalmariachi