The Health, Wellness, weight loss, and fitness thread

Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: The Health, Wellness, weight loss, and fitness thread

Postby Jesus Was a Robot » Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 pm

So I finished up my program a week earlier than I thought I would. I just could not mentally or physically do it anymore. I ended with a 315 squat x 20 reps. So that's pretty damn good for me. I wasn't doing it for the numbers anyway, I just wanted to do something different.

I'm now starting a weight drop program. Cleaning up my eating and starting to lift a bit different. I've dropped 5 lbs of water so far. It comes off quick for me, so I actually need to make sure I'm not dropping too fast. It's kind of a juggling act. I'm an easy gainer and I lose fat and muscle easy. I tend to hang onto a lot of muscle but you're going to lose some not matter what you do.

Anyway, I hate this grind, but I'll feel better in a few weeks.
"My boner"

-Jwar

"You may caress my harem of large velvety hammers any time".

- The Velvet Hammer

"#I'mwithJwar"

-D.O.S.

"Also this thread is now on page 2399, and the pt2399 is the most used delay chip for most dirty delays. Coincidence? therefore 9/11".

-multi_s

"The only thing I can muster after reading this thread:

Thanks Obama"

-raj007
Jesus Was a Robot

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed May 31, 2017 1:52 pm

Did you do 5/3/1? That rep scheme reminds me of that.
*Nevermind, saw your other post. My squat is embarrassing compared to my other lifts so I think I'll give that program a go. Thanks Bro!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
Don't do me ugly...
Oh Lord! The streets took you Blaze! Didn't I tell you!
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Question: talk to me about the downsides of having a really repetitive workout. Are any dangers something I can avoid by thorough stretching?

My situation is that I’ve been feeling like a clubby hunk of goo lately, but I’m all the way maximum busy. I prefer to just go for runs and do some ab stuff to stay slim, but I just can’t make the time. I’ve been doing burpees (sp?) in the garage and it seems to be working, but I want to make sure I’m not screwing myself by the lack of variety.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:42 am

You plateau and your body becomes used to it, and it no longer causes your body to respond. Interval training is the new black for goo-reduction. Look up a few HIIT vids on YouTube.. That shit works and as long as you kind of rotate around what you're doing, and don't eat McDonald's 3 meals a day and drink a 2 liter of soda solo.. you should see results.
BetterOffShred

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:50 am

BetterOffShred wrote:You plateau and your body becomes used to it, and it no longer causes your body to respond. Interval training is the new black for goo-reduction. Look up a few HIIT vids on YouTube.. That shit works and as long as you kind of rotate around what you're doing, and don't eat McDonald's 3 meals a day and drink a 2 liter of soda solo.. you should see results.

Oh cool. Thanks for the rec! That looks perfect.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Yeah man throw in a couple heavy lifts and you'll really be cranking
BetterOffShred

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion