New fuzz reviewer in town, FuzzBoxGirl

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: New fuzz reviewer in town, FuzzBoxGirl

Postby BlindtoFaith » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Here is my opinion......those who think it is a crock do not have to watch it!!! I think what she is doing is entertaining...but then again I love fuzz(duh), babes and the cute little shoes she wears reminds me of the stuff my wife wears. So in a small way......I get to live out a dream of always wanting to share my love of fuzz with my lovely wife!!! Hahahahaha.

For the record.....I do not like Gearmandude. I think his playing is a bore, his tone always sucks and he just does the same shit over and over again. I think this young lady has a place in the fuzz world. It may not be here, but we always make people feel welcome. Let's keep it that way.

AEN's demos rule, MLC's demos are always a must watch for me and several other ILF'ers would get viewed before GMD. EQD, Tone Factor and PGS are on my regular rotation.

P.S.: I love all off my ILF brethren....even when they are being A-holes!
BlindtoFaith

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Black335 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 pm

FBG...If you could work some cute cats in it would be awesome( or you could save out flubs for a blooper vid! post cocktai noodling etc)...hahahaa...Good On YA! ...If people don't like it, they should SHUT OFF THEIR COMPUTER AND PLAY THEIR F"N GUITAR!!!!... instead of armchair quarterbacking what everyone else does, and sniffin corks waiting for the new Klon.
I'm going to go check out your tshirts now...
Thanx for reminding everyone that it's called PLAYING the guitar, not WORKING the guitar...for a reason! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Black335

interested
interested

Postby sonidero » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Black335 wrote:sniffin corks waiting for the new Klon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really.?. siged
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Black335 wrote: instead of armchair quarterbacking what everyone else does, and sniffin corks waiting for the new Klon.

... and standing in front of a mirror, working on their mayer face:

Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby devnulljp » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 pm

kosta wrote:I feel like this is some kind of twisted trap that will ruin all of us. :lol:
Someone slipped estradiol into gearmandude's tea?
Those vids are cool: AC30, ES335, Fuzz ... what's not to like?
Good deals done with all these guys
Canada, we put the "u" in satire
devnulljp

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 pm

FuzzBoxGirl wrote:Middleearth, it's cool if you aren't into the demos and thankfully, there are a bunch of others out there that you can watch. Someone posted about me in a forum and one of the guys from Premier Guitar asked me to do an interview.... he thought it was interesting what I was doing.

I am a stay at home girl, but not by choice. I was laid off from work due to budget cuts. I had always had this idea and the situation with work just kind of presented this as something to keep me occupied. If I can make a little bit while doing this, then so be it. I'm sure people in here know how hard it is to really make something of yourself as any sort of musician. With the shirts and mugs.... I thought it would be cool to see people wearing them and I got the idea from GMD's website. You want to know the only person who bought one? It's me and so be it if it remains that way. And I only get about 2 dollars for any shirt that sells, so by no means is that setting the world on fire. Is it upsetting to you that GMD sells his own pedals and T-shirts on his site?

And sure, I may be able to one day sell ads on the channel, but again, how many ad links have to be up to make a decent living? If I wanted to be internet famous, I would autotune a news cast or make prank videos or film cats doing cute things. I absolutely love music and guitar gear and I just wanted to share that love and become kind of a part of the community. I think I've received about 3 free pedals.... all the rest I paid money for and that is not to mention any of the vintage gear that I am also going to demo. I am just putting up demos that perhaps show another side of what a pedal can do, because if you are like me, then you watch a couple of demos of a pedal before you buy one.

I understand that no matter what I do, there will be people that dislike it.... the lighting, my playing, my equipment, my voice, etc and in the end, that is totally cool. I'm not a person that everyone likes and I'm not Eddie Van Halen on the guitar... I'm just a girl with a cramped basement, some gear, my little sony camcorder and imovie on my laptop. And that's it..... nothing fancy. I'm giving you an additional reference point for potential gear you may want to buy or maybe some gear you haven't heard about.

And to be honest, I've had some stores contact me to see if I wanted to do demos for them and what they carry. They offered to pay me and for someone out of work, that is enticing. But I turned them all down.... I'm demoing what I want to demo, I'm not trying to sell you something because there is a financial gain for me, it's a sellout... I'm just an independent person providing a bit of a service I guess. If I wanted to get rich doing this, then yeah, I would have taken a store's offer and would have been demoing amps, guitars, pedals, etc. I would have all of that at my fingertips, but I said no...... I'm going to do what I please with it and at my own pace, etc. Should I just be demoing Boss pedals? Is that how I can get super "famous" and make money? If I wanted to be famous and make money, of all things, why would I choose to put up demos of fuzz boxes on Youtube?

Alright, I've said my piece :)

Thanks again to everyone that his given me their support and encouragement.

-FBG

http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby MEC » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:11 pm

sonidero wrote:This is the Internet, it's barely real. - Holy Schnikes

sniffin corks waiting for the new Klon. - Black335

Two Sig's from one thread FTW!
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby sonidero » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:13 pm

^Shit could be a book...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby aen » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Psssh. I threw down the sex gauntlet ages ago, and aint nobody come close yet.

Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby theactionindex » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:34 pm

aen wrote:Psssh. I threw down the sex gauntlet ages ago, and aint nobody come close yet.

Lots of fun. :thumb:
:!!!:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Heavy_Soul » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

boobs
too legit to quit
GOOD PEOPLE: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6vBf1Kb9
Heavy_Soul

experienced
experienced

Postby veteransdaypoppy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:40 pm

i guess nobody gave her a tuner to demo. :whateva:
well i guess, but i just don't know.

dollys
veteransdaypoppy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BlindtoFaith » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

veteransdaypoppy wrote:i guess nobody gave her a tuner to demo. :whateva:

Hahahaha! Hilarious!
BlindtoFaith

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

FuzzBoxGirl wrote:Middleearth, it's cool if you aren't into the demos and thankfully, there are a bunch of others out there that you can watch. Someone posted about me in a forum and one of the guys from Premier Guitar asked me to do an interview.... he thought it was interesting what I was doing.

I am a stay at home girl, but not by choice. I was laid off from work due to budget cuts. I had always had this idea and the situation with work just kind of presented this as something to keep me occupied. If I can make a little bit while doing this, then so be it. I'm sure people in here know how hard it is to really make something of yourself as any sort of musician. With the shirts and mugs.... I thought it would be cool to see people wearing them and I got the idea from GMD's website. You want to know the only person who bought one? It's me and so be it if it remains that way. And I only get about 2 dollars for any shirt that sells, so by no means is that setting the world on fire. Is it upsetting to you that GMD sells his own pedals and T-shirts on his site?

And sure, I may be able to one day sell ads on the channel, but again, how many ad links have to be up to make a decent living? If I wanted to be internet famous, I would autotune a news cast or make prank videos or film cats doing cute things. I absolutely love music and guitar gear and I just wanted to share that love and become kind of a part of the community. I think I've received about 3 free pedals.... all the rest I paid money for and that is not to mention any of the vintage gear that I am also going to demo. I am just putting up demos that perhaps show another side of what a pedal can do, because if you are like me, then you watch a couple of demos of a pedal before you buy one.

I understand that no matter what I do, there will be people that dislike it.... the lighting, my playing, my equipment, my voice, etc and in the end, that is totally cool. I'm not a person that everyone likes and I'm not Eddie Van Halen on the guitar... I'm just a girl with a cramped basement, some gear, my little sony camcorder and imovie on my laptop. And that's it..... nothing fancy. I'm giving you an additional reference point for potential gear you may want to buy or maybe some gear you haven't heard about.

And to be honest, I've had some stores contact me to see if I wanted to do demos for them and what they carry. They offered to pay me and for someone out of work, that is enticing. But I turned them all down.... I'm demoing what I want to demo, I'm not trying to sell you something because there is a financial gain for me, it's a sellout... I'm just an independent person providing a bit of a service I guess. If I wanted to get rich doing this, then yeah, I would have taken a store's offer and would have been demoing amps, guitars, pedals, etc. I would have all of that at my fingertips, but I said no...... I'm going to do what I please with it and at my own pace, etc. Should I just be demoing Boss pedals? Is that how I can get super "famous" and make money? If I wanted to be famous and make money, of all things, why would I choose to put up demos of fuzz boxes on Youtube?

Alright, I've said my piece :)

Thanks again to everyone that his given me their support and encouragement.

-FBG

:thumb:

MiddleEarthCrisis wrote:
sonidero wrote:This is the Internet, it's barely real. - Holy Schnikes

sniffin corks waiting for the new Klon. - Black335

Two Sig's from one thread FTW!

wanna know why?

I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion