The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The second post here when drunk/high thread...

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:42 pm

if your getting wreked, listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WiGliW9FOk&t=2578s
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:33 pm

star wars was absolutely terrible, time to forget i wasted two hours on that.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:41 am

Minty fudge brownies and Malbec.

Merry Christmas my sweet (and, oh yes, precious) ILFy friends.

Pic of me right now:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:38 pm

So I stopped at a "liquor superstore" today on my escapade through the burbs back from family Christmas times seeing they had heckin' cheap sparkling wines in a newspaper ad being the impetus of my stop. Holy Schmidt was that overwhelming when I'm used to my cramped little urban liquor stores. Also it's the day before NYE, so it was naturally swamped with both middle-aged patrons purchasing stupid amounts of wine and their surprisingly enthusiastic (for what I imagine their pay grade is) floor sales staff. Got cornered by a relatively pushy (from the perspective that I'm just like "ugh, leave me alone to buy my bargain barrel "champagne"). In reality, she was polite and helpful as I imagine would be considered by-the-book to their corporate standards. So she handed me a $7.99 bottle of sparkling wine; I put that in my basket and also saw, out of the corner of my eye, a $3.67 bottle of "California champagne." "Bingo" I think. I tell her I'm also grabbing two bottles of that and walk away.

Soooooo, I end up on the opposite end of the store hiding the "nicer" bottle behind a 30 pack of Hamm's and walking out with the two cheapo bottles and a twelve pack of Old Style. I mean, I payed for it, not like "walked out" as if I could (or would) sneak past their shit with two wine bottles and a 3x4 of beers on my person. I can barely fit my fat self in my clothing as it is.

Uhhhhhh, point is I'm drinking a <$4 bottle of sparkling wine and finishing a bowl I packed a week ago... any questions?

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:25 am

eggs on a pan....woke up.. had three beers for breakfast....smoked resin, dont think il be makin it into town, so...rehoused some shit into a tea box...wine sounds good.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ShaunNecro » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:21 am

ITS FUCKIBG NEW YEARS WGO EKSE IS FUCKING DRUUUUUUUUUUIIIIINK?
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Fluffytime » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:25 am

Jesus fuck, what a night
Meow.
Fluffytime

committed
committed

Postby Fluffytime » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:25 am

and happy New year
Meow.
Fluffytime

committed
committed

Postby resincum » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:43 pm

so I've been a major fan of psychedelics since high school. LSD, psilocybin, DMT, etc.. there's been a bunch of times where I feel/think I'm about to "transcend" or maybe "wake up to the true reality" but I always get scared//pump the breaks and wait for the trip to subside. I get a feeling that this whole existence is in my head and I'm trapped in here until I come to terms with it. or whatever. obviously the psychedelics were fucking my head up. black mirror DID NOT HELP. it got to a point where I just sort of lived with it in the back of my head, kind of just waiting for what's to come after this life. well last week I took some acid and had the craziest peak, I felt that feeling again but I could not shake it. pretty much every moment since that day I would think about that 'thing' in that back of my head, going absolutely crazy because I don't even know what that 'thing' is. I was seriously considering seeing a therapist.

well my friend's decided to go camping on sunday, super last minute. these are my best friends and I have the time of my life when I go to the lake with them, so I went. of course, the whole journey there I kept thinking about this fucking 'thing' in my head. we get there, set up camp, and eat some shrooms.. now it's 33 degrees with the wind BLASTING and the fog has gotten so dense the lights from over the hill and stars blacked out. I felt that sensation creep up and began to freak out. tried calling my partner like I always do in this situation. I was like 'fuck it, I ate these shrooms for a reason' curled up next the fire and realized this 'thing' is just a part of ME. along the way I started thinking way too much instead of FEELING and let this thought become something in the back of my head. when in reality it's nothing. I absorbed it. for the first time, in a long time, I actually feel FREE. like I'm not fucking crazy anymore.

that was the most brutal night of my life, but holy shit I Am so thankful for it.. psychedelics can be amazing, but you certainly pay the price for it. I don't plan on taking any for a long, long time.
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

^ :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:23 am

Danse Macabre by The Faint (and Wet From Birth) is such a good album!

Two I can listen to over and over again and not get tired of them...I think I will...

snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:21 am

Damn Resin that's heavy. And exactly the reason I can't go there. Some Ken Kesey-level stuff.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:51 am

snipelfritz wrote:Danse Macabre by The Faint (and Wet From Birth) is such a good album!

Two I can listen to over and over again and not get tired of them...I think I will...

Haven't listened to either in years but do enjoy them quite heavily.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Lurker13 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 pm

My soon-to-be ex-wife invited me over for dinner, which included some obligatory shots of rum with my soon-to-be ex-pop-in-law. Now I'm feeling a little tipsy. I was going to try to do something productive tonight, but now I think I'll just get a guitar out and noodle away.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby imJonWain » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:03 am

^that's a good thing isn't it? it's better than guitars with ex-lady friend damage, my LP I got super cheap cause of a neck break that can only be explained by a 2 handed baseball bat swing.

in other news, the weight of whiskey. wooooooooooo
"To my lay mind, the lobster's behavior in the kettle appears to be the expression of a preference; and it may well be that an ability to form preferences is the decisive criterion for real suffering."
http://www.TFRelectronics.com <project info
https://oshpark.com/profiles/TFRelectronics <oshpark shared boards
https://www.staticdisaster.com/ <my radio show
imJonWain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion