· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Day 1 at the record store was dope. Everyone on the team is super friendly and chill and the job itself is very low stress. Already got a lot of funny stories out of day 1. So far it seems like its gonna be a perfect fit.

UglyCasanova wrote:Aaaand he starts off by ripping DVDs from work. Be careful, BP. :lol:

Congrats!

Dude, everyone does that anyway. Best part of the loan card perk. :lol:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Invisible Man wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:EA: you should give this a read if you haven't seen it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/12/20/master-of-play/amp

Finally got around to reading this after having it bookmarked for a couple of weeks. Good stuff, really inspirational. Especially the part about him being a 24 yo with an art school degree when he started working at Nintendo; there is hope!

Yeah I love the stuff about him exploring caves and forests...I know you have a perfectly healthy relationship to Zelda, so I thought that'd appeal to you.
'
Unrelated: baby bomb #3 is incoming! Fuck yeah Invisible Babies. Clone army taking over the world.

:baby:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 am

congrats invisible buddies

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 am

Invisible Man wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:EA: you should give this a read if you haven't seen it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/12/20/master-of-play/amp

Finally got around to reading this after having it bookmarked for a couple of weeks. Good stuff, really inspirational. Especially the part about him being a 24 yo with an art school degree when he started working at Nintendo; there is hope!

Yeah I love the stuff about him exploring caves and forests...I know you have a perfectly healthy relationship to Zelda, so I thought that'd appeal to you.
'
Unrelated: baby bomb #3 is incoming! Fuck yeah Invisible Babies. Clone army taking over the world.

Haha, well, it is the closest I get to religion.

And congrats on the upcoming small human! Name it Zelda, regardless of its sex. It will please me.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 am

My bride tasked with me coming up with something literary, so I'll just tell her it's after the crazy-ass Mrs. Fitzgerald. All checks out.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:22 am

I have a friend named Gannon. He was born way before Zelda came out, so although there's no real connection it's still cool as hell.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 am

^ Born to man the Gannon Cannon in smash. And be the best.

Congrats IM!

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

$150 classic vibe squier is outplaying my other, far more expensive, guitars.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 pm

spacelordmother wrote:I have a friend named Gannon. He was born way before Zelda came out, so although there's no real connection it's still cool as hell.

I'm sorry, but I must slay your friend. :(

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:40 pm

waltdogg wrote:$150 classic vibe squier is outplaying my other, far more expensive, guitars.

The classic vibes are lit af tho. I have a strat and a duo sonic from the range, both are A+ guitars for the money. Which ones do you have?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

it's one of the teles, in white.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Awh yea, tried one of them a while ago. So damn nice.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 pm

My middle name is Tingle. :idk:

Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 pm

I'm happy because school starts in 11 days and I'm feeling really good about how this next semester's going to end up. I think I got over whatever was plaguing me regarding my practicing over this past break and I'm looking forward to accomplishing lots of stuff regarding my bass playing and composing.

Also, I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost five weeks. Looking forward to that as well.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:32 pm

THEY FINALLY MADE A SHAMPOO THAT WORKS FOR MY NEEDS! :excellent:

ah 002-iloveimg-resized.jpg

:lol:
Post a reply