the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Day 1 at the record store was dope. Everyone on the team is super friendly and chill and the job itself is very low stress. Already got a lot of funny stories out of day 1. So far it seems like its gonna be a perfect fit.

UglyCasanova wrote:Aaaand he starts off by ripping DVDs from work. Be careful, BP. :lol:

Congrats!


Dude, everyone does that anyway. Best part of the loan card perk. :lol:
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Stardust Speedway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:00 am

Invisible Man wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:EA: you should give this a read if you haven't seen it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/12/20/master-of-play/amp

Finally got around to reading this after having it bookmarked for a couple of weeks. Good stuff, really inspirational. Especially the part about him being a 24 yo with an art school degree when he started working at Nintendo; there is hope!


Yeah I love the stuff about him exploring caves and forests...I know you have a perfectly healthy relationship to Zelda, so I thought that'd appeal to you.
'
Unrelated: baby bomb #3 is incoming! Fuck yeah Invisible Babies. Clone army taking over the world.

:baby:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby resincum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 am

congrats invisible buddies
Image
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
Image
resincum

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3582
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am
Location: el paso

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 am

Invisible Man wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:EA: you should give this a read if you haven't seen it.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/12/20/master-of-play/amp

Finally got around to reading this after having it bookmarked for a couple of weeks. Good stuff, really inspirational. Especially the part about him being a 24 yo with an art school degree when he started working at Nintendo; there is hope!


Yeah I love the stuff about him exploring caves and forests...I know you have a perfectly healthy relationship to Zelda, so I thought that'd appeal to you.
'
Unrelated: baby bomb #3 is incoming! Fuck yeah Invisible Babies. Clone army taking over the world.

Haha, well, it is the closest I get to religion.

And congrats on the upcoming small human! Name it Zelda, regardless of its sex. It will please me.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5334
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:59 am

My bride tasked with me coming up with something literary, so I'll just tell her it's after the crazy-ass Mrs. Fitzgerald. All checks out.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4387
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby spacelordmother » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:22 am

I have a friend named Gannon. He was born way before Zelda came out, so although there's no real connection it's still cool as hell.
spacelordmother

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5178
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 am

^ Born to man the Gannon Cannon in smash. And be the best.

Congrats IM!
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Stardust Speedway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby waltdogg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

$150 classic vibe squier is outplaying my other, far more expensive, guitars.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2926
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 pm

spacelordmother wrote:I have a friend named Gannon. He was born way before Zelda came out, so although there's no real connection it's still cool as hell.

I'm sorry, but I must slay your friend. :(
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5334
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:40 pm

waltdogg wrote:$150 classic vibe squier is outplaying my other, far more expensive, guitars.

The classic vibes are lit af tho. I have a strat and a duo sonic from the range, both are A+ guitars for the money. Which ones do you have?
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Stardust Speedway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby waltdogg » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 pm

it's one of the teles, in white.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2926
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Awh yea, tried one of them a while ago. So damn nice.
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Stardust Speedway

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 pm

My middle name is Tingle. :idk:
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby the _Ryan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:53 pm

I'm happy because school starts in 11 days and I'm feeling really good about how this next semester's going to end up. I think I got over whatever was plaguing me regarding my practicing over this past break and I'm looking forward to accomplishing lots of stuff regarding my bass playing and composing.

Also, I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost five weeks. Looking forward to that as well.
We can fall from rockets' red glare down to "brother can you spare"
the _Ryan

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:06 pm
Location: Seattle, WA/Ithaca, NY

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:32 pm

THEY FINALLY MADE A SHAMPOO THAT WORKS FOR MY NEEDS! :excellent:

ah 002-iloveimg-resized.jpg
ah 002-iloveimg-resized.jpg (176.92 KiB) Viewed 866 times

:lol:
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Invisible Man wrote:mostly he's a goofball, but every so often someone pokes him and he threatens to spank or make love to them. I appreciate dark chested men and stuff as much as most people who post here, but I'm pretty tired of the comesect not wanting to make love to me.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2945
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: comesect2.0, friendship, ibarakishi and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.