· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:25 am

IEatCats wrote:one of my roommates brought a friend over who happens to be in town for a couple days last night and she was cute as fuuuuuck and i'm hanging out with her tomorrow alone now. If it goes well, i'll probably cut to the chase and drop a 'so, wanna make out?" and see what happens.

I swear, I don't wanna see a S/H/R/A/MI post as a result of this. I hope it goes well.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:19 am

jrfox92 wrote:
IEatCats wrote:one of my roommates brought a friend over who happens to be in town for a couple days last night and she was cute as fuuuuuck and i'm hanging out with her tomorrow alone now. If it goes well, i'll probably cut to the chase and drop a 'so, wanna make out?" and see what happens.

I swear, I don't wanna see a S/H/R/A/MI post as a result of this. I hope it goes well.

inb4...

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

waltdogg wrote:
jrfox92 wrote:

inb4...

:idk: :thumb:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:01 pm

i hear threw the grape vine if you put on 5th element its a sure make out session.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 pm

That's right. Pull out the condom and shout MULTIPASS.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:30 pm

About a month ago I bought 3 pedal kits, a Rat(with Reutz-mod), a Acapulco Gold-clone and Fuzz War-clone.
But for some reason I only got the Fuzz War to work.
So today I finally pulled myself together and started looking at the Rat and AG again, trying to figure out what I did wrong.
And I actually fixed the problem! Which was a diode which I had put in the wrong way.
It was a bitch to get the part out and turn it around, but now I have two new kickass sounding dirts!
Just need to put them in a box!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Finally got around to changing my last name. I've hated it forever and now it's something else. GF of five years changed hers to the same name, which made me happy as well! (no marriage plans, haha)

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:00 pm

I would change my last name to Delicious.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:07 pm

ive had people call me [EDITED] for years cuz my last name is pretty close......nothin else fits though.....

...wow...so ilf edits hate words....patti smith man...so i guess il spell it n i g err, for wondering minds
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:07 pm

options:
Kent L. Fuzz (Kent Loves Fuzz)

Kent KENT

Kent Bone

Kent Trump

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:09 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Kent Bone

Ooooh. Hindsight's 20/20.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:23 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:ive had people call me [EDITED] for years cuz my last name is pretty close......nothin else fits though.....

...wow...so ilf edits hate words....patti smith man...so i guess il spell it n i g err, for wondering minds

I think you've maybe found the one word that cannot be typed on ILF. :idk:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Transparent Overdrive

Chank's right.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:38 pm

:lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 pm

...well i aint kidding or meaning to be rude,,,,its my fuckin last name...so.
Post a reply