the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thread



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby codetocontra » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Driving through my neighborhood last night on the way home from work I spotted two 70 year old men near the end of a driveway, one was holding the handle to an old red Radio Flyer wagon. As I got closer I realized it wasn't a small child in the wagon but a case of Busch light. Then the other guy reached down to grab a beer while smoking a cigarette. Grandpas start their party at 430pm. Made me smile and laugh.
codetocontra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: parts unknown

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:33 pm

I believe they call that "The Early Bird". :cool:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 34253
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:09 pm

codetocontra wrote:Driving through my neighborhood last night on the way home from work I spotted two 70 year old men near the end of a driveway, one was holding the handle to an old red Radio Flyer wagon. As I got closer I realized it wasn't a small child in the wagon but a case of Busch light. Then the other guy reached down to grab a beer while smoking a cigarette. Grandpas start their party at 430pm. Made me smile and laugh.

Maybe they never stopped from the night before.. I've certainly done that.
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Achtane » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:27 pm

Some old dude at the laundromat just walked by and gave us his laundry card with $7 still on it.
Thanks, old dude!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13391
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:56 pm

I literally spend 72 uninterrupted hours trying to solve a problem and build a high-accuracy prediction model for work and I FINALLY cracked that motherfucker! Now to create clusters for risk groups.
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Dude!!! :joy:
Yes!! We'd be having beers I promise. Well played!!
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:03 pm

First show in a bit with the new project is tomorrow. Fucking stoked to shred.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4617
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:04 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Dude!!! :joy:
Yes!! We'd be having beers I promise. Well played!!


Already having one of these:

Image

As for "working during the weekend," the aim of this project is to reduce infant mortality and help identify women receiving benefits that are at high risk for preterm births and IM. So grinding my ass off is more than worth it.

BitchPudding wrote:First show in a bit with the new project is tomorrow. Fucking stoked to shred.


Hell fucking yes! :doom:
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Yee. Its also the first show with my Les Paul and my new cab for the Marshall. So shit will be properly loud.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4617
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby Bassist_Diver » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Yee. Its also the first show with my Les Paul and my new cab for the Marshall. So shit will be properly loud.


Image
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby resincum » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:08 am

I haven't had alcohol in a week and a half (longest break ever since I started drinking after high school?). got rid of facebook around the same time. eating healthier than ever and straight up focusing on being the best person I can be. I feel like those powerful no nut november memes
:success:
Image
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
Image
resincum

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am
Location: el paso

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby PeteeBee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:44 pm

resincum wrote:I haven't had alcohol in a week and a half (longest break ever since I started drinking after high school?). got rid of facebook around the same time. eating healthier than ever and straight up focusing on being the best person I can be. I feel like those powerful no nut november memes
:success:


That's awesome. Good on ya, seriously.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.


BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:36 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby waltdogg » Thu May 03, 2018 12:47 am

two gallons of gas and $200 got me a fender hot rod deluxe tonight. not to mention the icing to the cake, a rolling flight case i was gifted by my second guitar player. it's a damn near perfect fit.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu May 03, 2018 7:22 am

:joy: dope!! What speaker does it have in It?
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: the happiness, excitement, and general contentedness thr

Postby waltdogg » Thu May 03, 2018 10:31 am

some fuckin’ eminence.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3043
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: waltdogg and 8 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.