The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:04 am

i like the cut of your jib.
"we are all Romans
we live to regret it"--Bullen/Hayward/Williams, 1981

"your joys are counterfeit
this happiness corrupt political shit"--Richey Edwards, 1991

"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley, 1968

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11120
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead...OK, Charlottesville if you must

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:44 am

dubkitty wrote:i like the cut of your jib.


Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby John » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

TraceItalian wrote:Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

That's pretty fucked up
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1802
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:18 pm

John wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

That's pretty fucked up


I lived in the county that had the dubious honor of the 2nd highest murder rate of any county per capita at one point, still boasts a more than twice higher violent crime rate per capita than the US on whole, and as of 2017, your average citizem had a 1 out of 11.1 chance of being a victim of arson. People don't need ak47s imo, but they do need to defend themselves. It may be fucked up, but it's nonlethal, which I'd rather if I had my druthers.
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby neonblack » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:32 am

My drummer moved to California and I'm listening to the last 3 songs we recorded and feeling really fucking sad because even though we have a new drummer who is super enthusiastic, nobody can replace my boy Mario.

And these songs are the fucking tits.

I also had to turn down an opening slot for Big Business because we're not ready with the new guy yet.

I haven't been able to play music in almost a month because I started a new job making more than I've ever made at one job, but I'm also working 50+ hours a week. I don't mind that but it's gonna be tough when my kid is back in school. Paying a babysitter for that time is gonna be tough, especially when the other party that's supposed to be involved in raising him is less than reliable.

Shit's not easy right now fellas and ladies. I just want to make music but everything else is in such limbo that I don't even know what I want to play.
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8026
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Faldoe » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:18 pm

TraceItalian wrote:
dubkitty wrote:i like the cut of your jib.


Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.



Yeah, I’m sure Antifa would like that info.
Faldoe

IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm

neonblack wrote:My drummer moved to California and I'm listening to the last 3 songs we recorded and feeling really fucking sad because even though we have a new drummer who is super enthusiastic, nobody can replace my boy Mario.

And these songs are the fucking tits.

I also had to turn down an opening slot for Big Business because we're not ready with the new guy yet.

I haven't been able to play music in almost a month because I started a new job making more than I've ever made at one job, but I'm also working 50+ hours a week. I don't mind that but it's gonna be tough when my kid is back in school. Paying a babysitter for that time is gonna be tough, especially when the other party that's supposed to be involved in raising him is less than reliable.

Shit's not easy right now fellas and ladies. I just want to make music but everything else is in such limbo that I don't even know what I want to play.


PLAY THE NOISE ROCK SIR PLAY THE NOISE DAD ROCK
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 28616
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby iamthekobold » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:51 pm

Faldoe wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:
dubkitty wrote:i like the cut of your jib.

Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

Yeah, I’m sure Antifa would like that info.

thanks for the info.
diagnosed schizoid.
iamthekobold

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:47 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Lurker13 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:53 pm

iamthekobold wrote:
Faldoe wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:
dubkitty wrote:i like the cut of your jib.

Seemed nicer than a couple other ideas my coworkers and friends had. Quick PSA to those who carry mace, go with hornet/wasp spray, it shoots a lot farther, hurts a lot more, and it's A LOT more difficult at washing off.

Yeah, I’m sure Antifa would like that info.

thanks for the info.

:lol: :thumb: :rock:
Lurker13

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:43 pm
Location: Just beneath the surface.

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 am

Juvenile owls are fucking noisy assholes.
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2859
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby dubkitty » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am

screamy little motherfuckers. ALL. NIGHT. LONG.
"we are all Romans
we live to regret it"--Bullen/Hayward/Williams, 1981

"your joys are counterfeit
this happiness corrupt political shit"--Richey Edwards, 1991

"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley, 1968

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11120
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead...OK, Charlottesville if you must

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Welp. Got fired from the bar. After I moved the new tables (that 2 guys moved in together) alone, wiped down the bar and tables, restocked , and set up the sound board. And told I wouldn't be paid for that time.
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 pm

What the fuck?
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby TraceItalian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 am

My girlfriend went in because she usually picks me up there, they'd already hired someone new. I'm gonna go in and grab my stuff tomorrow. Hope they have good luck having a show with no cables, mics, or power amp, and no one who can run a soundboard.
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby aens_wife » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:24 pm

They also cant legally *not* pay you for work you did. You can file a claim with your state agency. It takes a while but might be worth it just to say fuck you.
aens_wife

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.