The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

on the other hand sleeping is extremely good
actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby waltdogg » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:14 pm

at 25 no matter how tired you are, oversleeping doen't help.

arm is still itchy as fuck too, just from the sunburn, not my tattoos. ofc.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3073
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Yeah oversleeping doesn't make me less tired either. I take comfort that I don't have to engage with the world while I'm doing it though.
actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3370
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:You know, you can still get those....


Nope. Hard cutoff at 30.

Live while you can, everyone.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4563
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Corey Y » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Well, this explains why I feel dead inside. Except, I'm 38 and it's been that way for at least 25 years...

:erm:
Corey Y

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Are you saying you stopped giving/receiving blow jobs at age thirteen?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4563
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby waltdogg » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:21 pm

i need to get a handle on my anger. every day, if i'm not having a breakdown i'm just exploding at everyone and everything. i almost tried to fight the service writer at my dealership's service center just a few minutes ago.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3073
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby aens_wife » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:24 pm

Why does our government make it so hard to send a large pile of pedals to the UK? I don't want to sign up for an ITN, you guys. I just want to mail two big boxes to a retailer there and not fuck around for a few weeks before I do. This is why we lie on our customs forms...
aens_wife

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: Eau Claire, WI

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:18 pm

Always lie to them.
Meanwhile, this is a long story, which I wont get into, but are there any workplaces that don't treat employees like children?
Because I'm kind of over it.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11393
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby samzadgan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:Always lie to them.
Meanwhile, this is a long story, which I wont get into, but are there any workplaces that don't treat employees like children?
Because I'm kind of over it.


corporate world is good for that...you don't get treated like children...but you get treated like shit...but the upside is, if you hang in there long enough, you'll rise to a position that you can treat other people like shit. It sounds bad, but because you get treated like shit for so many years, you just accept its the way things are, so when i comes to your turn to do the same thing, you do really think you're doing anything wrong.
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Yeah Im too much of a whuss to treat people like that, and my gut reaction to people treating me like shit is to say "fuck this" and walk away.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11393
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Isn't there a video about that with monkeys and a ladder?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4357
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby samzadgan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:15 pm

jrfox92 wrote:Isn't there a video about that with monkeys and a ladder?


yeah i think I've heard of that.

but working in this world as long as i have, you get a little desensitized to it...a bit.

I say "a bit"...because even after this long it still gets on my nerves when i see people treating others the way they do. From a personal point, I don't treat others like shit, because i cant really justify it. That along with the fact that i have no time for treating me like shit is the reason I'm never going to be a CEO...which is fine
Fuzz Demo's:https://www.instagram.com/sketchyfuzzies/
Solo band: http://zatas.bandcamp.com/track/call-of-the-ancients

AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:


Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: amongst idiots...

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby actual » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:55 pm

I think it's a misconception that you have to take part in that sort of behaviour in order to become succesful, ie a ceo. I truly believe that you can rise to the top and treat other people with decency and respect at the same time. You don't need to get blood on your shoes, just be the best at what you do. Maybe I'm just young and naive.


I'm currently going through the motion with my ex. We both love each other and would prefer to be together, but every time we try it just ends up doing more harm than good. We still talk almost daily, but we constantly argue over stupid shit, and it's taking it's toll on our relationship. We've known each other since we were fucking 5, so it all just really realky blows.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2925
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 pm

^^^I agree with that 100%. Even if it is untrue, the only true freedom we have in life is to make our own decisions and I'm taking the kindness route.

Sorry to hear (read) about your ex. I'll be here shitposting about synths I don't plan on buying if you need something to take your mind off that.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Whose hot dog is this huh!? Is it yours?

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andrew, Google [Bot], UglyCasanova and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.