The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:08 am

I just realized im in two of y’alls sigs. :lol:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 am

BitchPudding wrote:I just realized im in two of y’alls sigs. :lol:

:hug:

So, yesterday, some local guy calls wanting his intercom fixed.
Since I had to take my dad to a doctor's visit, I told him to come by today.
I explicitly said, three times, don't come at 10:00 because I will barely/not be awake, come by around 11:30-12:00.
What does he do?
He calls at 10:00 and shows up at 10:15.
:picard:

Not to mention there was a sudden onslaught of lake effect snow this morning. So this dude driving in 2-3" snow at 10:00 AM after I explicitly said "don't do that".

So now, I'm awake at 10:30 after having stayed up until 3:00 because I don't have a clock in my room.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

We didn't get dumped with snow, but it's been snowing lightly to moderately, but steadily since last night. There was no snow on the highway and the snowfall was equivalent to a light drizzle, but everyone drove like 35 mph.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:34 pm

So I've been having health problems for a couple years, mostly related to my head and eyes. Blurring vision, confusion, sinus pain and pressure, ear infections, sinus infections. So I finally went to the ENT and they think I have chronic sinusitis, and I have to get a CT scan this Friday. It's a big pain in the ass. I've been feeling like dog shit for so long I've just kind of gotten used to it, but some thing is wrong. The blurry vision is the worst symptom by far. The confusion and inability to focus has been rough, but I finished my engineering degree with it.. I'm just sick of living with it. Hope I don't have like stage 9 brain cancer or some shit
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Keep us posted dude. And dont stress. Its probably nothing worse than what the doctors theorize.

Have a beer, relax, jam some music, and be well. :hug:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nshuman » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:So I've been having health problems for a couple years, mostly related to my head and eyes. Blurring vision, confusion, sinus pain and pressure, ear infections, sinus infections. So I finally went to the ENT and they think I have chronic sinusitis, and I have to get a CT scan this Friday. It's a big pain in the ass. I've been feeling like dog shit for so long I've just kind of gotten used to it, but some thing is wrong. The blurry vision is the worst symptom by far. The confusion and inability to focus has been rough, but I finished my engineering degree with it.. I'm just sick of living with it. Hope I don't have like stage 9 brain cancer or some shit

GO TO THE ENT! :)

I had the exact same thing. I had chronic sinus infections, eye infections, constant colds. It got to a point where I had so much congestion that I could not sleep anymore. Started doing a bunch of rounds of antibiotics last year. Then got a CT Scan, an MRI, and a visit to the ENT earlier this year. They referred me to another ENT at the hospital. Turns out I had a non malignant tumour (inverted papilloma) that entirely filled my right sinus and a part of my nose. I had surgery in October and they removed all of it. Pathology came out clean on the tumour. I had packing for 2 weeks. After that was removed, I was finally able to breath better than I have been able to in YEARS. I have not had a cold this season so far.

I feel so much better, it has been life changing.
nshuman

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:37 pm

Shit yeah man. That's what we like to hear. I've had a bunch of blood work recently and it was all normal so I'm not thinking I have cancer, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the CT scan show a family of beaver set up with a dam and everything in one of my sinuses.. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for caring
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:06 pm

I just realized that I have gift certificates for 2 hours of tattooing that have expired. I know that it is my fault and I should have known better, but FUCK. Why on earth do GC even expire? They have our money already. I have paid for their service. Why can't I go in and get the work done now, more than a year later?

I am so mad at myself.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Especially for a tattoo that is so hard to schedule for. What shop is it? If you're friendly with them or have worked with them before, they might still honor it.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Here in Germany officially all the gift certificates do at the earliest expire after two years. Some shops don't care about that and on their certificates they say "use within six months" or so. But if you ask them, they normally say it's still valid within the two year span. They simply write that so that the customers will use it rather sooner than later. Have you asked the people in the shop already?
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:29 pm

aens_wife wrote:I just realized that I have gift certificates for 2 hours of tattooing that have expired. I know that it is my fault and I should have known better, but FUCK. Why on earth do GC even expire? They have our money already. I have paid for their service. Why can't I go in and get the work done now, more than a year later?

Yeah this makes no sense. I know you're a small business owner so it's not like it effects overhead or anything. And if the price of a 'good' or ''service' goes up...like you said...it's already money and not dependent. Riffing off this, no joke, I got a GC for a local pizza place in town...mother fuckers put an expiration date on it. Really???

I would just ask the people at shop. Unless it's a chain (assuming it's not) they should not have an issue. Good luck.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:08 pm

Today I had to move my riding mower out of the shed to get to my snowblower (which took about an hour to start working), haul it back inside the shed (as in, lift a ~300 lb tractor with my hands and pull it over a ledge since the wheels won't go over it unless there's momentum) because the battery's dead and won't charge, shovel half my driveway while I let the snowblower warm up, and clear off every piece of concrete within the immediate vicinity of my house.

And now two inches of snow have fallen in the last hour. :facepalm:

Also, I thought I was having heart palpitations earlier until I realized I hadn't eaten all day and it was 5:00.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:40 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
aens_wife wrote:I just realized that I have gift certificates for 2 hours of tattooing that have expired. I know that it is my fault and I should have known better, but FUCK. Why on earth do GC even expire? They have our money already. I have paid for their service. Why can't I go in and get the work done now, more than a year later?

Yeah this makes no sense. I know you're a small business owner so it's not like it effects overhead or anything. And if the price of a 'good' or ''service' goes up...like you said...it's already money and not dependent. Riffing off this, no joke, I got a GC for a local pizza place in town...mother fuckers put an expiration date on it. Really???

I would just ask the people at shop. Unless it's a chain (assuming it's not) they should not have an issue. Good luck.

This is my point. It is BS to put an expiration date for gc, when payment has ALREADY BEEN MADE. It is for a service, too, so it isn't like they have to account for inventory or anything.

I already called the shop and they stood by their expiration date. I just wasted $200 because I have been fucked up and depressed for the last 18 months, which makes it feel even worse.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Ugh...that's retarded. I'm mad for you. What a bunch of douche bags (I'm kind of projecting at this point :lol: ) Regardless, I hope you're feeling better. Thoughts and hugs.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:45 pm

aens_wife wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:

This is my point. It is BS to put an expiration date for gc, when payment has ALREADY BEEN MADE. It is for a service, too, so it isn't like they have to account for inventory or anything.

I already called the shop and they stood by their expiration date. I just wasted $200 because I have been fucked up and depressed for the last 18 months, which makes it feel even worse.

What a stupid fucking business decision. They'd really rather not do the work and lose you as a customer forever over $200?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion