The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm

I took the first week of the year off of work and really took care of myself. Cooked and ate healthy food, set a strict bedtime and got plenty of rest, started lifting weights again, avoided alcohol, indulged in creativity in a relaxed way. I thought to myself, "this is a good start." By day two back at work every last one of those good practices has vanished.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Tried not using anything to get to sleep today and ended up excessively heavy, angry and unhappy with the way things are, so gave up. I'm realising more and more that this isn't a healthy/acceptable way to live, but the other way always ends up being more damaging so I don't know how fair that really is.
I just want to sleep without dreams and not wake up for a while. Sounds like a stupid angst-fuelled, edgy 16 year old thing to say but I'm getting really sick of waking up these days and if there was an option to just drop into a coma without brain damage for a month or two I'd love to do that.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Olin wrote:Tried not using anything to get to sleep today and ended up excessively heavy, angry and unhappy with the way things are, so gave up. I'm realising more and more that this isn't a healthy/acceptable way to live, but the other way always ends up being more damaging so I don't know how fair that really is.
I just want to sleep without dreams and not wake up for a while. Sounds like a stupid angst-fuelled, edgy 16 year old thing to say but I'm getting really sick of waking up these days and if there was an option to just drop into a coma without brain damage for a month or two I'd love to do that.

I know this feel
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Olin wrote: if there was an option to just drop into a coma without brain damage for a month or two I'd love to do that.

Sign me up for cryostasis.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Soup soup soup, money money money, life & death life & death, lonsum lonsum lonsum, spiritually refined insurgent of despair, read two books in 6 days and grow nose hair, how loathsome how incredibly loathsome reality is ..in faith and humility offer up a prayer for the dead, let it come that I may liberate all who see, or hear me...a roaring savage beast! Penny in a bucket, fill up the bucket!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 pm

Well it's official, I have no longer the capability to move my small toe after breaking? it in November...weird when you want a part of your body to move but it can not...was hoping for the best but just like everything on my left side, it shall be the death of me. Whole foot was numb for 2 months, everyone said go to doctor.."yeah ..sure..you pay for it...no insurance." Thought it was all my heel spurs coming back at once...idk what happened, but some serious nerve damage..still a numb feeling...little finger won't bend from an "injury" 5 yrs ago and now me little toe won't move, all on left side...grrr
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 am

Woke up after some night terrors. Always such a disgusting feeling.
Going to spend the day benz'd out of my mind in the shower.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby actual » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:20 am

Room for two in there?
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Olin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:24 am

Wanna come take a ton of diazepam, drink a bunch of vodka and sit on the shower floor watching random It's Always Sunny episodes until the water goes cold?

Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby actual » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:25 am

Sure, that's what I was planning on doing anyway.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Olin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:32 am

See you in the kingdom, bredda.

Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 am

comesect2.0 wrote:everyone said go to doctor.."yeah ..sure..you pay for it...no insurance."

This always makes me mad to hear! Can it be that you are all living in the ONE 1st world country that doesn't have health insurance for everyone? :|:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby frodog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 am

I'm starting to think the drummer in our band is secretly a douche. He doesn't pick up the phone anymore since he got this new, square girlfriend, and we haven't played in months. Meanwhile, I am stuck being the therapist of his ex, whom he unceremoniously dumped for reasons I cannot fathom, basically stringing her along for ages because he's afraid of any type of confrontation. Hearing her stories it's clear he wasn't abusive, just really bad at communicating and being there for her in general. And I'm starting to see the same tendencies in his role in the band. Now he's done a complete turn towards adultness and treats his new girl great, while completely ignoring everyone else. Add to this that he doesn't give a shit about the band or even his own skills (never practices or evolves) and I'm at the end of my rope, about to say "fuck you, drum machines exist for a reason."
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:34 pm

actual wrote:Room for two in there?

Make it three.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:20 pm

i'll just sit outside the shower with a handful of benzos if that's all right with you. fuckin' psychiatrist HAD to discontinue them :grumpy:
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion