The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 am

adamajah wrote:My coworker said "Why are you looking at a site called I Love Jizz?" when he first glanced at the ILF logo :/

I got "Why are you looking at Muskrat Love?"

Because I want to .. that's why.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 pm

trying to not cry in my friend’s living room as i realize i have to go home and get back to life after having probably one of the best times of my life these past 4 days.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:44 pm

waltdogg wrote:trying to not cry in my friend’s living room as i realize i have to go home and get back to life after having probably one of the best times of my life these past 4 days.

:hug: Here for you man. Life sucks, but the things we love make it worth living.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 pm

fuck. i left all my toiletries back there too.

but it was still the most fun i've had in a long time and i woulnd't trade it for anything.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:26 am

Matt Berry is king.

Old piercings have shrunk a bit. Getting the same gauge jewellery through has become a bit of a mission.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:00 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Matt Berry is king.

Huge fan of comedy here so I consume a lot of it on my end...I literally used to say he (Matt Berry) was the funniest person alive. I haven't followed his output for a while so I don't say that anymore but there was a while I used to interchange him and David Walliams.

We should take this to another thread though as I've been meaning to vent my frustrations (not really) with Australian Horror to you. Also, can you please watch UNLCE BOONMEE and CEMETERY OF SPLENDOUR? Thai moives...you would love them!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:02 am

Toast of London is top shelf Matt Berry, if you haven't yet seen it.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby waltdogg » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:35 pm

realizing now i've spent the last 7 or 8 years pushing everyone out of my life. and now here i am. i feel like i've grown but i feel sick at myself for having done that to everyone who may have cared about me. but besides a few select coworkers that are friends and my bandmates, i'd still rather be alone.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:14 pm

waltdogg wrote:realizing now i've spent the last 7 or 8 years pushing everyone out of my life. and now here i am. i feel like i've grown but i feel sick at myself for having done that to everyone who may have cared about me. but besides a few select coworkers that are friends and my bandmates, i'd still rather be alone.

I can related to this. Outside my family of choice (wife/kids), I have only the most baseline social interaction with anyone I've known most of my adult life. I don't think I ever saw, talked to or hung out with a single friend I had before I graduated high school since then. Of all the friends I've made through music all through my 20's and early 30's...I talk to one of my closest friends over the phone once every week or two and online a little more often, one via text and online occasionally and a handful online or via text rarely. I talk to my brother online once in a while and keep up with him and his family. I talk to my mom over the phone once every week or two and a little over video chat with my kids. I never talk to my dad unless he texts or calls me. I worked with my parents and brother for most of the last decade, so I don't really have old work friends and all my music/band friends just sort of fucked off and stopped hanging/calling back after a while or just moved eventually.

So it wasn't really hard for me to move across country, socially. I saw my immediately family almost every day and didn't want to, but it was convenient to have a babysitter in my mom (and nice for her to have grandkid playtime). My closest friend moved across state when I was still in Cali years ago anyway. So I had one or two friends I hung out with in person every week or two before we left. I wish I had more friends. I don't really know if it's a product of my personality, how I have chosen friends, longterm depression or a mix of things. I definitely don't like a lot of things and people are things, so that narrows my options considerably without a regularly scheduled social activity like being in a band or something.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Corey Y wrote:I wish I had more friends.

I'll be your friend. :hug:
Although, I live a little over an hour away. But that's closer than other ILFers, I think. :joy:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:32 pm

jrfox92 wrote:
Corey Y wrote:I wish I had more friends.

I'll be your friend. :hug:
Although, I live a little over an hour away. But that's closer than other ILFers, I think. :joy:

I think an hour to an hour and half away is about the minimum distance for anyone I know through online music forums.

I'm down to hang out some weekend. I got stuff that makes loud noises.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby reckon luck » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Spent my lunch hour driving our cat to the humane society. I hope he finds a family that loves him as much as we do :(
reckon luck

committed
committed

Postby vallaton » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Corey Y wrote:
waltdogg wrote:realizing now i've spent the last 7 or 8 years pushing everyone out of my life. and now here i am. i feel like i've grown but i feel sick at myself for having done that to everyone who may have cared about me. but besides a few select coworkers that are friends and my bandmates, i'd still rather be alone.

I can related to this.

as can i. i used to be really social and had loads of friends, but after depression got a hold of me i've just become more and more distant to everyone. there's still a handful of people i feel comfortable with, and still have enough energy to maintain those relationships. i'd rather have more people in my life tbh, but i guess this is where i am right now and just have to deal with not being able to be more active.
vallaton

committed
committed

Postby dubkitty » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:36 pm

well, the last week and a half has been just fucking delightful. this all started last wednesday, when i was to play music with co-workers for the company picnic. i wasn't able to bring my car down near the stage to unload my gear because my battery ran down, so i had to carry my equipment down a slope about fifteen or twenty feet high. the first trip, with the guitar and pedalboard, went fine, but when i went to bring down my amp (the Laney, which is heavy as fuck because it has two 12" Celestion greenbacks) i slipped and fell, crunching down on my right arm and shoulder. it hurt so much tht i couldn't even move; people had to pick me up off the ground and set me in a chair. a fter an hour and a half i managed to grit my teeth and play. it hurt like a mofo, but i managed to pull it off. unfortunately, my amp wasn't working properly, whether due to dropping it when i fell or yet another bad tube. anyway, i got through the gig andthen called AAA, got a new battery from them and was able to drive home. everything but the guitar is still down in my car, though...there's no way i can bring the amp in until my arm is better.

so you'd think things would settle down from thereright? but NOOOOOOOOOOO. today i was at work, and my supervisor told me he'd arranged to get me paid for hours i'd lost from going home early because of pain in the arm. well, this alerted HR to the fact i'd gotten injured. the company's policy is that if you fall at work and get injured you have to go through Workmen's Comp...and take a drug and alcohol test.

since i smoke weed every day, i'm inevitably fucked. the test results won't come back until next week, but at that time i'll get raked over the coals. my supervisor talked to HR and assures me that they aren't going to fire me, but i will probably have to do random drug tests for some period of time. soon i have to quit smoking pot. which is one of the only things that makes my life tolerable.

then to top things off, when i went to get checked and tested, they x-rayed me and it turns out that i apparently broke the radius bone in my forearm near my elbow when i fell. so now my right arm is in a half-cast, which means that i can't play guitar or do anything much with my right hand...i'm typing this with one hand. my arm has been hurting like hell for the whole time since i fell.

so now i'm sitting here and smoking up the tail end of my current bag. the building's fire alarm is fucked up, and has been blasting away in a three-note sequence incredibly loud, just bearable inside the apartment. happily, it just stopped. they gave me a percription for opioid painkillers, so i'm surprisingly laid back considering the circumstances. but i'm way unhappy. if i didn't have my cat and my painkillers, i'd probably be deathly depressed.

not to mention that my oldest friend, who lives out in California, is having a fucked up time of it. she and her husband are both schizophrenic, and the husband's condition has been deteriorating for at least three months now. he quit taking his medication, and has been getting crazier and crazier, seriously wound up and in tenuous touch with reality. well, he hit her the other day. now she has staples in her scslp and he's in the county jail. since they're both on SSI there's no money to bail him out of jail. he could be looking at two to eight years in prison, apparently. i'm really worried bout her, because she might have to deal with being being alone for years to come...her own condition is pretty fragile, and she sounded like she was starting to drift when i talked to her last night. i'm afraid she's going to crack up.

so things are just bloody wonderful. i can hardly wait to see what happens next week. fuck my life.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Everyone is miserable all the time and I'm not having any fun anymore.

And fuck my stupid job, waste of a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion