The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Yeah man I just read up on the L-thianine after I saw a buddy rocking it.. going to give it a try
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:04 pm

I love the hell out of melatonin. I was taking benedryl every night to go to sleep for a while and that shit just can't be good for you over a length of time. Once I found melatonin it was like, here's the exact same effect but not feeling like trash in the morning. Wash that down with a cup of chamomile tea and putting on a sleep mask, I'm usually pretty good these days.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby Achtane » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Yeah my dude. Melatonin + earplug in whatever ear isn't on the pillow = night night.
Gotta get the 10mg "extended release" one though. The others are too few pills for too many monies and don't keep me sleepin'.

I don't take it every night, though, because I don't want to have to rely on it all the time, like, mentally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 pm

I have been rocking the 10mg time release mah-fuckaz for years but I also try not to jam them more than once or so a week. Also I feel pretty groggy if I wake up to an alarm on them.. but they sure do make that sleep happen.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:34 am

My immediate family was all invited to a wedding except me. I've known the groom as long as them all. I'm good friends with the groom's parents. I don't even want to go to the wedding, I just think inviting 3 out of 4 family members, especially when you live a couple hundred feet from the fourth person, is a dick move. Screw happiness. I can only be thankful there was a lot of furniture I've collected for this purpose: chopping into small pieces in rage
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 am

Just tell him you'll make the next one :lol:

Yeah that's a shit move. Weddings are pretty stressful for people and the guest list is always an area of contention. Don't feel bad about it man, they probably have a reason for not inviting you based off their stresses that has nothing to do with not liking you or anything, and don't realize it's a shit move.

I always thought of weddings essentially as a popularity contest and consider myself lucky to not be invited. The last one I went to was my cousins daughter and after I got there they told me kids weren't invited.. so I had to drive my son over to a friend's house and pay a bunch to a babysitter. It wasn't on the invitation or anything and half the people there were under 21.. Weddings really bring out poor planning and oversights.

Bust up that furniture and remember like 52% of marriages end in divorce ;)
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:30 am

I wouldn't stress it. Now that I've had a wedding, I'll never get offended by not being invited to one again. making the guest list sucks. The numbers get really stressful. the whole wedding is really fucking stressful. you're planning to have x amount of people and in no time your list is 30% more than that and you've still got a ton of people to go. You've got to feed them all and get them drunk. it's expensive. you realize you forgot to invite your roommate, or a bandmate, or a good friend slipped through the cracks. All the family you invited and expected not to come all suddenly decide they're coming. It's the worst. My wife and I were actually high-fiving every time we got an rsvp that someone wasn't coming. We had fucking people we didn't invite somehow manage to rsvp with special food requests. When the wedding finally happened there were just tons of people we didn't invite there. Some were friends that I like very much and I didn't mind them being there, but the parking was a fucking nightmare and we ran out of food. Somehow neither my wife nor I got to eat dinner at our own wedding and the food was all gone. There were people I had never even heard of or seen in my life there. Eating my food and drinking my beer.

I seriously wouldn't take it personally. especially if you don't even want to go. maybe they figured you wouldn't want to and saved themselves the headache of inviting you.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:31 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHFbaF9_kpI

Decemberists dude's voice makes my eye twitch in anger
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:24 am

That whole thing made me twitch...
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Mild irritation: my partners mother her mothers boyfriend are all super into golf .. and we've been together 2 years now and I've successfully evaded all golf invites up to this point. Now I'm forced to go tomorrow and I really don't want to. I don't give a fuck about golf. Like at all. I'm sure lots of people enjoy it and are good people but it seems to be a real douche magnet around here. Not stoked.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:48 am

BetterOffShred wrote:Mild irritation: my partners mother her mothers boyfriend are all super into golf .. and we've been together 2 years now and I've successfully evaded all golf invites up to this point. Now I'm forced to go tomorrow and I really don't want to. I don't give a fuck about golf. Like at all. I'm sure lots of people enjoy it and are good people but it seems to be a real douche magnet around here. Not stoked.

Shorts and polo shirts.
There's one down the street from me, everyone looks exactly like you expect them to.
Also, the golf carts are dicks that try to run into cars for fun.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 am

Claim back problems and just drink heavily while they play?
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 am

jirodreamsofdank wrote:Claim back problems and just drink heavily while they play?

Oh I'll be drinking heavily either way. :drool:

It just sucks because I know I'm basically family now and they want me to be a golfer. I think there's a better chance of me taking up nude modelling. It's also kind of weird because like 90% of the dudes at my work golf and if I ever expect to do any ladder climbing I'll probably have to go polish up knobs on the golf course .. never really cared about ladder climbing either :grumpy:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:36 am

So here's the thing. Golfers are, across the board, unbearable... but the act of hitting a small ball with a stick is really fun. That's a simple fact.

Just focus on the fun part.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 am

ya golf itself is not so bad the shit surrounding it is pretty lame
i only golf once a year at a benefit tournament for my good friend who has ALS.
the tournament is tomorrow so ill be golfing w/ ya in spirit. its always a fun time (& not very serious, atleast in my group) and at the same time a sad time.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion