The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 pm

The law always refers to the sword.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby waltdogg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:04 pm

see what i mean? i was seeing red last night and almost tried to pummel my 70 year old father. the week before i tried to fight two service writers and a customer at the dealership when i took my car in for its first servicing. i threatened the shit out of all of them, got my service writeup, then left and called the manager to make a complaint. the next day i came back for my car. those shitstains wouldn't look at me because i called them out so hard to their boss. plus they're now afraid of me ever coming back (which i never will).
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Gout. Fucking gout. Fuck gout.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Invisible Man wrote:The law always refers to the sword.

Good to know you're not really going up the river for 15 - 20.

waltdogg wrote:see what i mean? i was seeing red last night and almost tried to pummel my 70 year old father. the week before i tried to fight two service writers and a customer at the dealership when i took my car in for its first servicing. i threatened the shit out of all of them, got my service writeup, then left and called the manager to make a complaint. the next day i came back for my car. those shitstains wouldn't look at me because i called them out so hard to their boss. plus they're now afraid of me ever coming back (which i never will).

What happened? That sounds pretty intense.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 pm

as for my dad, i'm sick of taking care of his house. i told him i didn't wanna live here and he started giving me all sorts of weird shit, so i had it and decided to get in his face.

the service writers told me to move my car, i told them i had an appointment, they said "move your car if you wanna get anything from us" and i snapped. they're lazy, stupid, they've mocked me before. i do customer service and technician services in the customer service industry like these fucks. if they pulled that crap at my job they'd have been fired.

i also just in general have a bad attitude and wear shirts that say go die or have the terminators middle finger, a skeleton cutting itself off a snake shaped noose, etc. it probably bothers people that i don't care how inappropriate my shirts are and how crabby my attitude is but i still get what i want by simply standing my ground.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 pm

waltdogg wrote:as for my dad, i'm sick of taking care of his house. i told him i didn't wanna live here and he started giving me all sorts of weird shit, so i had it and decided to get in his face.

the service writers told me to move my car, i told them i had an appointment, they said "move your car if you wanna get anything from us" and i snapped. they're lazy, stupid, they've mocked me before. i do customer service and technician services in the customer service industry like these fucks. if they pulled that crap at my job they'd have been fired.

i also just in general have a bad attitude and wear shirts that say go die or have the terminators middle finger, a skeleton cutting itself off a snake shaped noose, etc. it probably bothers people that i don't care how inappropriate my shirts are and how crabby my attitude is but i still get what i want by simply standing my ground.

Well, free advice is usually worth what you pay for it, but here it is - I think you should move out of your dad's house ASAP. It seems like that is an underlying source for your unhappiness. Change your environment, and your moods may improve.

Sorry you went through that crap at the dealership. :hug: It sucks dealing with idiots like them, but you will see a never-ending parade of idiots throughout your life. I talked to a manager about an idiot cashier at a Target on Monday, but I was nowhere near the point of rage. I just see idiots like her as annoyances. And yes, she was being disrespectful.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 pm

i'm trying. my dad took from my custodial fund to pay for the house. so if he were to force me out or if i left for good he'd owe me $10k-$40k since my name is on the deed. but he's currently too broke to do so, so it's a nice catch 22.

and i know most people are idiots. i just have no patience for 'em. their stupidity should have gotten them killed by now.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Hey Waltdogg, are you as angry when you are by yourself? Or just around other people? Feel free to not answer here but, what do you think about when you're alone? Besides your Dad, who are the people in your life and are they a positive influence?

I don't have answers, just things to think about. I hope things get better for you.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Some people have anger issues.
I have them, and tend to internalize it until shit gets beyond the breaking point. :idk:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Mine seem to manifest as dreams where I'm killing people.
Probably shouldn't type that out onto the Internets...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:21 pm

You bitches need zen.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 pm

I have some online friends who mean a lot to me, but I could use some real ones. Someone to grab a beer with. I just... can't.
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:31 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:I have some online friends who mean a lot to me, but I could use some real ones. Someone to grab a beer with. I just... can't.

You could meet people at the bar, at shows? I have a tendency to not keep in touch with people I meet at shows but that is almost guaranteed friends...you already have similar interests (I'm obviously talking smaller venues...it's amazing how many people you can meet at noise and black metal shows...or performance art)!

Also Chuck, not related but I've been calling you out in threads cause I really think you would like this band. Below is the EP that got me into them, the new LP is AWESOME TOO! If you don't like it no worries cause I've been listening to tons of goth and death rock and post-punk.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

chuckjaywalk wrote:I have some online friends who mean a lot to me, but I could use some real ones. Someone to grab a beer with. I just... can't.

The only ILFer I know of near you is Space6oy, who's in Columbus. But, he owns a bar, I think?

I think there's, at least, one other in the southern Ohio area, but I'm not sure.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:36 pm

$harkToootth wrote:

You could meet people at the bar, at shows? I have a tendency to not keep in touch with people I meet at shows but that is almost guaranteed friends...you already have similar interests (I'm obviously talking smaller venues...it's amazing how many people you can meet at noise and black metal shows...or performance art)!

Also Chuck, not related but I've been calling you out in threads cause I really think you would like this band. Below is the EP that got me into them, the new LP is AWESOME TOO! If you don't like it no worries cause I've been listening to tons of goth and death rock and post-punk.

I don't really go to bars. I took my wife to one a few weeks ago, but it turned out to be a gay bar. Because of course it was. We had fun but were definitely not the usual crowd. I haven't been to a concert in 3 years. To be fair, seeing Ghost and the Arcade fire in a 3 day period is hard to top. I should go to a show.

I'm going to check them out when I get to work. I listen to a lot of music during the day. It was all New Bomb Turks today.
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion