The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:52 pm

If he even got that sentence, let alone serves it.

It's also worth asking, why make yourself responsible for championing this person's cause? Why feel the need to bring it up, let alone defend him? Especially when you keep saying over and over again that he did what he's accused of. Are we just supposed to agree that it's simply not bad and shouldn't be a crime? Do you know personally exactly what happened or is every piece of information on the situation from him or through someone else he told? Because, again, sexual predators and abusers LIE and stretch the truth...a lot. They omit key information and like all human beings, they tell the story from their perspective and to their interest.

I'm all for shades of grey in a lot of areas...but I'm really not into finding ways to defend pedophiles. If it's about criminal justice, there are great examples of people who have been fucked over by the justice system, even when guilty of their crimes, who aren't child molesters or sexual predators in general. There's always a possibility for disproportionate response in any crime, but it doesn't mean we have to be ok with it or support the perpetrators.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby raj007 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Bottom line: I think 20 years is completely bonkers and a form of injustice. And that irritated me. And felt the need to vent.

But now, I’m CHAMPIONING a pedophile hahahahah. Fuckin rich, man. Fuckin rich.

“If he even got that sentence.”

Why would I come here and lie? Look at my post history —I usually don’t get involved w the political stuff. What point would it serve to lie about that?

You want to get a rise from me.
Take a walk, Champ.

Be back, ordering my “Championing a Pedophile” t-shirts :thumb:
Last edited by raj007 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby aens_wife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

You can order me one too, Raj. I can put in next to my "awful feminazi man hater" shit that I bought after a fight on here a few years ago...

I agree that 20 years is ridiculous. Even if I did think that our current justice system was fine, why on earth would someone get 20 years for texting (however inappropriate) and rapists get 3 months, so as to not ruin their future. It is fucked up and needs to be burned to the ground.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Yeah, it was pretty clear this was intended as a discussion about the justice system rather than whether pedophiles are bad.
Like he said, Subway fucker got 15 for being an actual rapist while his friend's brother allegedly got sentenced to 20 years after a slip up which had nothing to do with pedophilia at the very end of his probation. :idk:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm

aens_wife wrote:You can order me one too, Raj. I can put in next to my "awful feminazi man hater" shit that I bought after a fight on here a few years ago...

I agree that 20 years is ridiculous. Even if I did think that our current justice system was fine, why on earth would someone get 20 years for texting (however inappropriate) and rapists get 3 months, so as to not ruin their future. It is fucked up and needs to be burned to the ground.

Yeah I think it's perfectly possible to criticise the sentence someone receives while still maintaining that they committed a crime and should be subjected to some form of justice.

I agree with your points Corey but I'm not sure anyone here is going so far as to defend the guy.

Maybe this is a case of nuance and tone evaporating on their way through the intertubes. :idk:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 pm

I typed a huge fucking essay and backspaced it. I don't fucking care. Enjoy your sex crime lovefest, I'm the man, rage against me.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 pm

Remember this thread next time someone brings up sexual assault and says "why didn't they come forward sooner?" or anything like that.

BECAUSE THE INTERNET WILL JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO PROTECT A MAN THAT PREYS ON WOMEN AND/OR CHILDREN IN A HOT SECOND.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:21 pm

I feel like... I didn't do that?

I've made no comments whatsoever on this case because I don't know the details.

I'm pointing out that saying "this person did a bad thing and I'm glad they got a case of the justice. Just, maybe the form of the justice could have been somewhat different" is not necessarily supportive of the offender. Unless you're arguing for like 6 months suspended sentence to "avoid ruining their promising career" because obviously fuck that.
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:23 pm

coldbrightsunlight wrote:I feel like... I didn't do that?

I've made no comments whatsoever on this case because I don't know the details.

I'm pointing out that saying "this person did a bad thing and I'm glad they got a case of the justice. Just, maybe the form of the justice could have been somewhat different" is not supportive of the offender. Unless you're arguing for like 6 months suspended sentence to "avoid ruining their promising career" because obviously fuck that.

Not aimed at you at all, apologies. I've had about 20 versions of this conversation online in the past 18 years and it always goes this way, so I have zero fucks left to give about being polite about it. Everyone can go about their business, I will not make a stink anymore.
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Corey Y wrote:Enjoy your sex crime lovefest.

New band name.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:40 pm

That is not a fair assessment. I abhor our justice system. I also abhor abusers in all forms. I can say that all abusers are trash and still disagree with a 20 year sentence. I can walk and chew gum at the same time. The fact that you cannot differentiate an argument against the violent nature of our system and supporting abusers...I don't know what to tell you.

I agreed with you that Raj probably didn't have the full story. HIs friend is probably a piece of shit. And yet, I am against our prison system always and forever. If they aren't going to educate and build up the person AND the community, I want no part in it. I don't think it helps fix anything.

Again, there is a huge difference between support abusers and being against our justice system.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby raj007 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Lol, sex crime lovefest.

Clearly you read with a specific lens in tact, see what you want to see, and then jump to WILD conclusions.

I agree with: losing his job, internet restrictions, registered as sex offender, rehab/therapy and I also agree with jail time, especially since he violated probation

I don’t agree with: 20 year sentence

Your conclusion: I am a pedophile supporter who triggered a sex crime lovefest.

Maybe that’s why you constantly leave dissatisfied in these arguments —because your conclusions are Fucking ridiculous.
Last edited by raj007 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

experienced
experienced

Postby Jwar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 pm

I feel like perhaps the punishment does not fit the crime in this case, however why did he violate what was mandated by the court? He clearly did not think he'd get in trouble, which would lead me to believe he may or may not have done it prior to that as well.

It should be noted that many crimes, including sex offenses, do have the chance of being escalated from victim to victim. So, it can start off with a text and end with rape/murder.

Perhaps jail will save him from himself.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Bassist_Diver » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Assuming he keeps his mouth shut while he's inside and doesn't let it get out that he initially got his ball rolling by sexting a teenage girl. My grandfather and some of the guys I play rugby with are all prison guards and they've all said that being a known pedo in any regard - from sexting to being a piece of shit rapist - is a great way to get stabbed/cornholed.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion