The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 am

....they're removing general Lee from a really cool place not far from me, cops are there incase rebels come out a the woodwork....question is why!? Should I blame the jews? Black people? Stupid fuxking white people!? This is what it's all about right!?, mother fuck lost the war anyway letting his troops sleep too much taking opinions from drunk tired wounded soldiers, what they replacing it with siddhartha!? Lets just start re inventing stuff that happened like Abraham Lincoln was a gay black man and christ was a magic humming bird that whispered into people's ears making them freak out, rosa parks held a gun to the bus drivers head and said drive motha fucka! FTW! FUCK RACISM END SEGREGATION YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY WILL PROVE YOUR IN THE RIGHT...GOSH! let's just start burning books, ya know...why not? :idk:
)))sarrrcasm(((
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

comesect2.0 wrote:....they're removing general Lee from a really cool place not far from me, cops are there incase rebels come out a the woodwork....question is why!? Should I blame the jews? Black people? Stupid fuxking white people!? This is what it's all about right!?, mother fuck lost the war anyway letting his troops sleep too much taking opinions from drunk tired wounded soldiers, what they replacing it with siddhartha!? Lets just start re inventing stuff that happened like Abraham Lincoln was a gay black man and christ was a magic humming bird that whispered into people's ears making them freak out, rosa parks held a gun to the bus drivers head and said drive motha fucka! FTW! FUCK RACISM END SEGREGATION YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY WILL PROVE YOUR IN THE RIGHT...GOSH! let's just start burning books, ya know...why not? :idk:
)))sarrrcasm(((

:erm: Have you been following the news lately… like... at all?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 am

Lol...I don't own a TV...I saw some commercials/parts of the news while makin dinner at someone's house not too long ago....so no, I don't keep up with news, I smell the air and it tells me things.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am

Oh is this because of those tiki torch people....I don't get it.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:48 am

comesect2.0 wrote:Lol...I don't own a TV...I saw some commercials/parts of the news while makin dinner at someone's house not too long ago....so no, I don't keep up with news, I smell the air and it tells me things.

TVs aren't the only source of "news". :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:59 am

Well I don't go lookin for "news" been pretty much hunkered down for a year next to a ranch in a subdivision where no one talks to each other...got no family and one friend who if we got to talking about politics it be a locked groove tape loop of doom....like I said I know things was being sarcastic but fill me in...those nayzi's started thus huh?...
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Haha, just Googled why while sitting on this here toilet, and all I got was after 80 yrs people start making excuses, I get it, lets have a statue of kirmet the frog... long as everyone's happy and respects one another it's just a statue, but it was a really cool one...if we gonna forget the fontier lets erect statues of the first micro possessor for this new one then
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:33 pm

caaz.jpg
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:45 pm

jrfox92 wrote:Didn't even really think about it, but this week sucks, too.
Washing machine broke.
Internet provider has tried to shut me down twice, now.
I've overslept every day this week.
:no:

My washing machine died about 2 weeks ago. It blew balls. Luckily we had the money to buy a new washer and dryer (which was well past its prime too - only a matter of time on that hunk of junk), but it took a while for them to deliver it. And I'd really rather not spend money on appliances which in my parents' home lasted forever! In the meantime we had to drive our laundry over to my in-laws house and spend a day over there every time we needed to do the wash. Finally got the new machine this week and it's all fuckin' newfangled and has a bit of a learning curve to it. I haven't been able to get the hang of exactly how much of the fancy new detergent I'm supposed to use with it and it makes my clothes feel greasily soapy.

comesect's picture is how I thought I was going to interact with the new machine, but it's turned out differently so far.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:14 pm

I also just bought a washer and dryer, 100$ for both, dude said they were about 3 years old. The washer is fantastic.. it runs like a top and is a really nice one. The dryer.. I fired it up and .. wump wump wump wump wump.. Something was wrong. So I took it apart and found that the belt tensioner was missing the bearing/bushing assembly. I went to ACE hardware (the only thing open on sunday) and found a bronze bushing that fit both pieces and reassembled it with a couple of nylon washers on either end.. Put it back together and .. It runs like a top! So I had to spend an extra $4. It works though!!
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Yeah, the spider arm on my washer snapped in three places (which is, apparently, fairly common, so I guess I lucked out considering that the washer/dryer are almost 10 years old).
I went and found one on eBay that had been sandblasted and coated with Carboline Epoxy (I guess that's supposed to be good? :idk:). All I know is everything else online looked like it came from the bottom of a landfill, so :joy: .

In the meantime I had to go to a local laundromat. It's not that expensive, but most of their machines are broken down and my clothes smell weird, so I hope that arm shows up soon because I definitely don't want to go back to the laundromat ever again.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Laundromats are the worst
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Pretty sure my shitmate that's moving out at the end of the month stole my vaporizer. Can't find it anywhere in my room, the only place it lives. Do I call her out?
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goosekevin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:56 pm

broke up with my girlfriend last night and i feel fucking awful
we've been through a lot in the last two years and we both still love each other a lot but we got to a point where we need really different things and i didnt wanna ever let it get to a point where we hated each other
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion