The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri May 11, 2018 4:32 pm

jirodreamsofdank wrote:... and there it is "would you cover the cost of a new pickup"?

Yeah man what a shit heap. Fuck that guy! Definitely don't do any partial anything's. He s probably wearing a flat billed hat with the tags on it still so he can return it after a week.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri May 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Gee. Fuck shitty reverbers man. Who benefits from that? Any decent person will report your ass for being a fuckhead.

It sucks that theres people out there that do shit like that. Ass city.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Sun May 13, 2018 2:07 am

pretty sure my guitar was stolen tonight. only saying pretty sure cause I'm still in disbelief and am hoping it will just reappear when i wake up but yeah... pretty sure. I remember loading it and noticed it gone from the back seat half way to the show. no where to be found at home. vmjm with blk tri lits and a mastery bridge. sticks out like a soar thumb cosmetically, so I should be able to find it if the dumb fuck lists it somewhere but who knows.. it was probably swiped between the time I loaded it in the van and came inside to take a piss. didn't lock the door for 3 min and poof. god fuckin damn
Last edited by resincum on Sun May 13, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby John » Sun May 13, 2018 10:52 am

BetterOffShred wrote:He s probably wearing a flat billed hat with the tags on it still so he can return it after a week.

Can we talk about how much I hate this trend. The flat bills not the tags, that's an whole udder thing...
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Invisible Man » Sun May 13, 2018 12:02 pm

It’s almost as bad as the tunnel bill. Especially if it’s a trashed camo hat.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun May 13, 2018 2:11 pm

John wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:He s probably wearing a flat billed hat with the tags on it still so he can return it after a week.

Can we talk about how much I hate this trend. The flat bills not the tags, that's an whole udder thing...

Oh it's the worst man. It's basically a super douche early warning system luckily.

Invisible Man wrote:It’s almost as bad as the tunnel bill. Especially if it’s a trashed camo hat.

This is also a super alarming trend to me .. usually with one of those fishing hook bill clips, and a sleeveless trace Adkins 2010 tour shirt.

resincum wrote:pretty sure my guitar was stolen ...

Dude. Fuck :cry: So sorry to hear this. I hope it is as unique as you describe. You have to contact pawn shops, they won't contact you. So sorry dude
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Tue May 15, 2018 12:28 pm

i'm not usually one to share too much but this place has meant a lot to me over the years.
so i figured what the hell. i know i'm not alone.

anyway, i had a panic attack last week while i was in the shower. been having a rough time re-ravelling myself back together since.
on top i got all bound up and even tho i've been #2-ing everyday, i still feel like i gotta poop.
i took a lax over the weekend, i don't really think it helped.
drank some warm prune juice yesterday and today, and while its helping. i'm still a lil worried i'm not getting it all out.
which is making me a lil more anxious too.

haven't been very hungry so thats not been great too. i ate some dinner yesterday and the day before but my appetite is just not totally there.

i tried smoking some weed/cigs like i normally do but just a lil bit. seemed to exacerbate the problem. so i am trying not to.
its a lot all at once.

went to the doctor yesterday, took some blood and a chest X-ray and got a referral to see a therapist.
she also told me to stop the weed & cigs. i really have wanted to quit cigs especially for awhile. i can feel it in my body. i know they are whack.
its hard to just up and stop all this shit that i've been doing for many years. and one kinda feeds into the other.
cigs for maybe 7 or so years, weed prolly everyday since i was like 17. i am 33 now.
but i know its not the end of the world.

trying to keep my head on straight. we (me and my gf) have been going outside a lot since. trying to do more different things.
i reached out to some of my friends who i haven't talked to in awhile. saw one yesterday too.
i need more balance in my life. this winter was especially long/cooped up.
i didn't see any of my friends really all winter, and didn't really do much of anything besides the regular day to day shit.
but i know i need more than just building devices.
even tho it has been going great. its still nerve wracking sometimes. i quit my job about 3 years ago to pursue a different life.
i have been so focused on getting things going i think i forgot to take care of myself at times.
i spend a lot of time in my apt now. i am a home body by nature so its tough to just get out there and socialize.
i also don't want to put too much on my gf even tho i know she is there for me. i know that these things can rub off on others too.

i hope talking about it helps. sometimes it does. sometimes it doesn't.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Tue May 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Here for you Sherm. It'll get better, I promise you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby popvulture » Tue May 15, 2018 4:53 pm

Def good that you're thinking about going to a therapist! It'll help in the worrying-about-putting-it-all-on-your-gf issue. I worry about that too with my lady—I love that I can rely on her for a lot of emotional support, but I don't wanna put that all on her, ya know? So yep... doing the right thing there.

And props for thinking about quitting cigs. Even though I still miss them from time to time, quitting was a TREMENDOUS help with my anxiety. Basically ingesting a nasty stimulant all the time (plus god knows what else is in em) can keep a person feeling pretty wound up. I bet if you get rid of that habit, difficult as it may be, you'll see some big relief. Hope you feel better, man!
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby OldGeorge » Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Sometimes it's the diet mixed with stress that can trip out the digestive system. Props for seeing a therapist man, I talked to one for 6 weeks a while back and things in my life improved because I caught outside reasonable advice and took it to heart. A lot of folks won't go for fear of judgement or being weak, I'm here to tell you it helps and admitting you might need one is a step towards getting past it all. I'm sure your life will work itself out but here's to hoping for a quick turnaround anyway homie. You want to unload, just unload...
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 pm

thanks dudes, thanks BP :hug: :hug: :hug:
i really appreciate y'all taking the time to respond.

yea i don't have any hang ups about therapy. i went to one for a couple months when i was in college and about to graduate.
she really helped me a lot at that time in my life. it was prolly one of the best decisions i ever made.

i guess the only thing i am a lil weary about is medication. i get that it could help me, but i also get the downsides to pills.
i dunno. i am just taking it one day at a time. we'll see what happens at my psych eval.
i am going to communicate that w/ them.

@popvulture thats a good point about cigs being a stimulant (i always think that it calms me down) & constantly putting all that wack shit in my body.
i think also too i was feeling like i lost control of it and i couldn't stop.
like i would feel like shit, be like YO COOL OUT ON THE CIGS. then 5 minutes later there was another one in my hand and i'm about to light it even tho i know i shouldn't
couldn't stop myself. i guess i'm not so much thinking of quitting, but since this thing happened, cigs/weed has only made this a bit worse, so i knew i had to chill out.
i am not a control freak but i think losing control of your mind is scary. even if its little things.

also a couple weeks back i learned that my friend that i went to high school w/
has been dealing w/ schizophrenia. like he prolly had it for awhile but is just now getting the help he needs and telling ppl about it.
hearing my other friend who lives w/ him talk about it really got to me at the time.

yea i love my girl so much, she is the best. but she has her own things to deal w/ as well. we need to be able to lean on each other.
but i think that also means that we can't just solely rely on each other all the time or else we may both fall apart.

anyway, chest x-ray came back good they said. still waiting on the blood work.
we did some errands today and then got some take out at our japanese spot on the way back.
some sushi, gyoza's and pho. PHO IS LIFE.

i think the main thing i need is time. again thanks for sharing your thoughts guys :hug:
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Tue May 15, 2018 6:41 pm

@oldgeorge yea diet and stress definitely. we were real sick about a month ago too that i think threw us for a loop.

need to eat healthier and all that for sure. now that its nice out we can go play tennis, walk around, shoot some hoops etc.
its way better. i think when the fall/winter rolls around (or even before that) we are gunna look into joiningg the Y or a gym or something.
even tho we are totally not gym ppl.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 am

You’re going to look so fly in neon wrist/headbands.

Hit me up anytime, Doc. :hug:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am

spacelordmother wrote:You’re going to look so fly in neon wrist/headbands.

haha everyones always telling me i need to accessorize ;)

u will prolly def be hearing from me man. i need to get out more. :hug:
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Wed May 16, 2018 11:53 am

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:
spacelordmother wrote:You’re going to look so fly in neon wrist/headbands.

haha everyones always telling me i need to accessorize ;)

u will prolly def be hearing from me man. i need to get out more. :hug:

My wife is always telling me the same thing! :erm:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion