The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:33 pm

SCOTUS is pretty irrelevant to the weed question - even the most liberal court would support the supremacy of federal law (and international treaties) over state law if the feds decided to break up regulated weed.

What the feds can't really fuck with is state decriminalization (and for now, medicinal in some states thanks to the Rohrabacher/Barr amendment).
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby friendship » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:29 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:
friendship wrote:If it doesn't personally effect him, it's not a real problem. Why is everyone getting so upset about something that won't effect Ugly Nora, the protagonist of reality?

i dont know if you're being intentionally obtuse, but did you read my last post about wanting legalized marijuana? I gaurantee a conservative supreme court would rule in ways that fuck that up, or certain parts of that up like work protections and so on. So, please clearly explain how this shift in SCOTUS doesn't personally affect me.

Also, ima steal that protagonist of reality line. Thats funny :lol: :thumb:

I shouldn't have engaged, and this isn't the thread to talk about this. Maybe you were just trying to de-escalate the anxiety by saying you wouldn't worry about it. It just gets my goat when someone tries to wave away legitimate fears like there isn't real danger.

Also I can't take credit for protagonist of reality, I read that somewhere but can't remember where for the life of me
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 pm

aens_wife wrote:This is why I don't fuck with you, Nora. But thank you for the "well, actually."

Maybe instead of downplaying women's health, some of you should listen to the words coming out of the right wing leaders' mouths right now.

I am sure they have cases in mind, or at the very least are watching carefully in every state. Women will die over this.

And this isn't pearl clutching. This is real life.

Yeah that's not how the Supreme Court picks cases but, sure, if you want to play that Bogey man you can.

How are they going to overturn Roe V. Wade? Why aren't they going after another bastion of conservative evil and trying to overturn brown versus board of education? I can ask you dozens of questions about this and you won't know the answer and I won't know the answer because we don't know. Simple as that.

I understand if you live somewhere shitty where people elect folks like Scott Walker this might be very depressing, but these folks, while evil uptight fuckheads, do not get to run rampant doing whatever they want. The same way Obama didn't get to run rampant when he had a super majority.

That said, obviously having a conservative SC is bad. But the sky isn't bound to fall because of it, provided people can translate their outrage into action.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:58 pm

jirodreamsofdank wrote:SCOTUS is pretty irrelevant to the weed question - even the most liberal court would support the supremacy of federal law (and international treaties) over state law if the feds decided to break up regulated weed.

What the feds can't really fuck with is state decriminalization (and for now, medicinal in some states thanks to the Rohrabacher/Barr amendment).

See, this is what I'm talking about. Predictions of doom and gloom, and it will all work out in the end. :snax:
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Tell me when your dog hits 35 in dog years. I wanna run him for President. Nobody says POTUS has to be human, right? :animal:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:
jirodreamsofdank wrote:SCOTUS is pretty irrelevant to the weed question - even the most liberal court would support the supremacy of federal law (and international treaties) over state law if the feds decided to break up regulated weed.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Predictions of doom and gloom, and it will all work out in the end. :snax:

But...
That's not...

So, even if the states decriminalize marijuana, federal agencies can still fuck you up if they want to.
With a conservative SC, that's extremely unlikely to change.
With a liberal or split SC, it could change in favor of marijuana growers/users, etc.

In the case of Roe v. Wade, a conservative court could overturn the decision that basically tells federal agencies that they can't go and fuck up abortion clinics or people that plan to have an abortion or people that administer abortions.

It's like, if you spent the last 40 years not having to worry about the DEA kicking the shit out of you and locking you up for owning, growing or selling weed, to suddenly having to fear that again. You'd be freaking the fuck out, right?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:25 pm

I've never been one to freak out about stuff, tbh.

Chankgeez wrote:Tell me when your dog hits 35 in dog years. I wanna run him for President. Nobody says POTUS has to be human, right? :animal:

He'll be 5 in March!
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:28 pm

:thumb: :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:

Er... no. A conservative court has far reaching powers, if presented with the right case - to roll back marriage equality, to roll back voting rights, to further entrench corporate power in the political sphere, to roll back reproductive rights. The worst case scenario is exactly what should be expected - the right plays for keeps and nominates (relatively) young ideologues now. They want those seats for as long as possible.

All I'm saying is that the place to worry is not weed: because the laws are so clear on that to start with, the composition of the court is irrelevant. Federal law and international treaties trump state law - the right of the feds to crush state regulated marijuana markets is beyond question. What they can't do is force states to make it a criminal offense on their books - so decriminalization on the state level is still feasible even if they did crack down. You wouldn't be in danger for possession - but if you were growing or selling, the DEA could still fuck with you.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Ugly Nora » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:15 pm

I still wouldn't worry about it. :thumb:
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby coupleonapkins » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:22 pm

:tripp
Ugly Nora wrote:I've never been one to freak out about stuff, tbh.

Chankgeez wrote:Tell me when your dog hits 35 in dog years. I wanna run him for President. Nobody says POTUS has to be human, right? :animal:

He'll be 5 in March!

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:32 am

All last week I was angry. Angry to the point where I handed several people their asses including my dad, my brothers, my sister in law and even my wife.

Each for different reasons. My sister in law is a shit mother and I've been watching her kids and it's been joyous for me. Well, she doesn't communicate with me at all and just up and has her mother watching them whenever. So, I'll have worked my entire life (appointments, work...etc) around when I think I'm watching them and then, they don't come. No notice, no info, just not coming. It's happened like three times. She also brings them hungry every single time. They are not being fed lunch and it's almost 1pm when they arrive or sometimes they haven't eaten all day. Her oldest daughter is 11 and anorexic. She's 58 lbs and says she's fat all the time.

I've been trying to positively reinforce shit in them for a month and it just gets wrecked because the moms says "I'm fat" too. My God. Keep your fucking shit in check in front of your kids. I don't care if you have fucking mental issues. Those little ones don't know how to take it and you are destroying their lives and as a result of how shitty a person she is, it's making me into a fucking dickhead.

Couple that with my dad being a constant cunt and me being so done with it that I want to smash his skull in with a hammer. My brother being a whinny bitch about fearing to have to struggle if my parents die (who the fuck thinks like that???). You know, since he's NEVER had a real job, never struggled, never had to be a fucking man and has zero clue how to be one. My other brother, same story but he's a shitty dad who only cares about himself and thinks he's great since he sees his kids 3 days a week (for like 3 hours at a time).

My wife, who is married to her goddamn job so much that she can barely be present in my life or my kids.

Yea, I had a melt down. I yelled, I cussed, I lashed out, I cried. Guess what? My sister in law doesn't get it, so she's taken her kids to a daycare (that was an option??? WHAT???). My brother is still whining like a bitch. My dad is still acting like a cunt on a daily basis. My other brother is stressed because now he has to pay for daycare and may have to get a job (OMG!!! SO TERRIBLE!!!). My wife is still married to her work (she had mountains on her lap last night).

So now, I apologize for lashing out because I know no one will do the same to me, and I'm not given forgiveness, I'm given "yea what's been wrong with you"?

My wife understands, my kids understand....no one else.

FUCK MY FAMILY. Fuck my friends. I'm getting to the point of no return. Nobody gives a shit how I am or how I feel. I'm just done.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby aens_wife » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:35 am

Boundaries, friend. You don't need to keep your family in your daily life if they aren't good for you.

Sending you love and peace. I hope you get a break from the BS soon.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am

Jwar wrote:FUCK MY FAMILY.

Illegal in most states. Tread carefully. :lol:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 am

aens_wife wrote:Boundaries, friend. You don't need to keep your family in your daily life if they aren't good for you.

Sending you love and peace. I hope you get a break from the BS soon.

+1

Your wife and kids get you, and that means the world. They care about how you're doing and how you feel, right?

There's this big taboo against cutting family out of your life, but I think it's a taboo that exists to allow abusive/toxic people to never change or face consequences for their behavior. It sounds like they don't respect your time or effort and are taking advantage of you whenever you let them. It doesn't matter if you share DNA or not: that's not family. Put up firm boundaries and don't let them weasel their way over them, which I promise they will try to do. They'll probably try to leverage guilt and shame against you, but you know what? At this point, they owe you big time, not the other way around. Consider cutting the most toxic ones out of your life entirely. It changes your life for the better and you'll marvel at why you waited so long to do it.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion