The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:32 pm

I have guns too. I don't like fire them outside at 6:45 except during bird hunting season in legally appropriate areas. .. people = shit. Regardless if what method and or props are employed during their spectacle.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:04 pm

I was sitting by the water with a shotgun at dawn this morning. So, sorry about that. But I wasn't near anybody's house or anything. Wasn't very much to shoot at today unfortunately. Slow opening day for duck season.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 am

misterstomach wrote:Slow opening day for duck season.

Rabbit season.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:42 am

It's still weird to me that some of you actually have guns. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:08 am

Gone Fission wrote:
misterstomach wrote:Slow opening day for duck season.

Rabbit season.

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby lost in music » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:07 am

Someone shot one of our local blue herons in broad daylight a few weeks ago. My teenaged niece witnessed it. They didn't even come down to get it. Just shot it from the woods (presumably) and left it for dead.

We have a small duck-hunting community in our neighborhood. Even though we are technically suburban/rural, we are nearly as densely packed as an urban environment, so I've always been a little concerned when I hear the dudes with guns out there blasting away on weekend mornings, but I've grown to appreciate it and would even love to try it some day.

But there's a bright fucking red line for me as far as shooting protected animals that aren't in season!
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby aens_wife » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:34 am

I was a duck hunter for years (I don't anymore bc kids and shit) and you kind of have to start hunting at sunrise.

I dunno man. If you move to a semi-rural area with water around it, you are likely in duck hunting habitat and you should expect this kind of thing. It is just like someone moving to a bustling area in Chicago and then complaining that it is loud at night.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:52 am

I live in a suburban area currently but I go to KCMO a lot and shit happens. I carry a gun now when I didn't a year a go. There's MANY reasons for it, but the most basic one is I want to be able to defend myself. I also carry a knife though because if you're within 20 feet of someone, there's a high likely hood I'll close that gap before you can even pull a gun on me.

I believe in gun ownership when it's responsible. The only thing I shoot now is targets. However, if I need to, I'll do whatever it takes to protect myself and my family. Including shooting an intruder or someone trying to break into my car (which happens at random sometimes, people are nuts and desperate and on a lot of drugs these days).

So, yea. KCMO has a high crime rate. I live in the suburbs now for my children's sake, but I grew up with that shit, so I'm a cautious man.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Achtane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:05 pm

My fiancee and I have been repainting and doing general renovations on a house owned by a woman who lives in another state. It's nearly in habitable condition, and we were going to move in this saturday and finish the remaining repairs while living there. The deal is that we pay utilities and fix things up as we go, and we won't have to pay rent. We've been working on it for nearly three months now.

She recently kicked out her drug addict son, and that's how we ended up with this situation.

I was there painting on Friday night. We walked in today, Monday morning, and...the big stainless steel fridge has been replaced by a beat up, dirty black one. What.
In another room where we had stacked what was left of the woman's items, some boxes are missing. But everything else was restacked neatly.
I have no idea how this dude got into the house, as we changed the locks and put locking clamp thingies on the windows. Nothing seems scraped or obviously pried open. I guess her son wanted his shit back and I'm kind of impressed that he even brought a shitty fridge to swap in. However, when he disconnected the line that supplies the fridge's ice maker, he left the valve open and so there's water EVERYWHERE under the floor in the living room and hallway.
And now the owner seems to be under the impression that we'd be paying rent when we moved in, when this is clearly not part of the deal.
Awesome.

He also ransacked the shed looking for the air compressor, but the woman said that I could have it, and I do. Asshole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:52 pm

People = shit
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:05 pm

ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Cat hasn't eaten anything since we took her to the vet last week. She's still drinking water but she's been very lethargic, quiet, and slow for days now. Not liking the look of this.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:Cat hasn't eaten anything since we took her to the vet last week. She's still drinking water but she's been very lethargic, quiet, and slow for days now. Not liking the look of this.

:hug:
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby lost in music » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 am

I'm sorry man. What did the vet say?

I've dealt with cat feeding issues recently too. One of my cats went through a prolonged decline in appetite that we eventually, but too late, were able to attribute to a dental issue. He was pretty old and we ended up putting him to sleep about a year ago.

On the other hand, my mother-in-law's cat has been having a loss of appetite as well. I'm can't remember what the diagnosis is, but my wife and I go over there every two weeks and give him a B12 injection, which has been stimulating his appetite.

Best wishes to you.

EDIT: Oh, sorry. I hadn't seen your post from three pages back.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:35 am

Drank 6 new castles, one ipa pint, one dos equis pint, and one lugunitas pint with some Singapore rice noodles last night....apparently the beer was good but now I'm throwing up spices... had to drop off my girl at school...threw up in a doughnuts box in car...had a dentist appointment a min ago, told myself we can do it, it's just a cleaning....well, by the grace of that which is.. I'm sitting there like don't puke, keep it together...20 min later after sitting in the office ,cute little desk girl says the machine broke go home...so now im home...must be the flu....
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion