The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby neonblack » Thu May 25, 2017 11:55 pm

I just could not get my head in the game at practice today. New amp is shit. Stuff with my ex is shit. I think I'm just too stressed out to be creative right now.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri May 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Getting another rejection email and scheduling another promising interview. The cycle continues...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Fri May 26, 2017 11:24 pm

AND I ended up with a shitty haircut.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:07 am

just got back from target and realized there is no hope for the subhuman race and it was like I was in a zoo,
their cloths are catered to some beach land barbie wonder ken with no chest, all the cloths are tacky metrosexual pencil shaped short shorts, pseudo blasé up town San Francisco treat good boy white meat made cheaply.
just wandered around looking at people disgusted...had a convo at the starfucks inside the target with a dude about depression and how working out and music alleviates that, went to petco and it was a zoo...next stop was walmart great deals abound!....now I feel strange as if somthing is in the air, some sharing of collective mind on this friday as if theres a hole in the sky and everyone is thinking about the same thing.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Sat May 27, 2017 2:47 am

comesect2.0 wrote:pseudo blasé up town San Francisco treat good boy white meat made cheaply.

The correct shorthand for this is 'Soy Boy.'
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat May 27, 2017 3:09 am

We get those for $22 the dozen.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goosekevin » Sat May 27, 2017 4:12 am

5 stitches in my finger the day before a gig, can't play. Have another one next week which I will probably have to cancel too :))))
Also the finger is very sore and throbby, hopefully not infected but who knows
Derelict78 wrote:That probably sounds awful in the best possible way.
goosekevin

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat May 27, 2017 4:22 am

Goose :hug:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby comesect2.0 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=56759&hilit=show+fingers
that fucking sucks goose, hope it heals without complications......play with a slide? idk :whateva:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Sat May 27, 2017 3:16 pm

You could always Iommi it
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby jrfox92 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Aaaaaand I broke my phone and don't have the money to fix it.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat May 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Went on vacation from Wed-Sat (today). Just got back. Man...I thought I'd have a blast, and don't get me wrong, I did have fun, it's just I got a horrible phone call on Thursday night. It was about 10:30 pm and my sister was calling. I looked at my phone and thought "meh, I'm not answering", then I thought "wait, why is she calling me this late? She never calls me at this hour".

So I answered and she's balling her eyes out. I can barely understand what she's saying, so I tell her to calm down and tell me what's going on. Turns out her husband had just attacked her.

We were on the phone for 30-45 minutes, the entire time he was following here and yelling at her and trying to justify things. He literally would not leave her alone.

So here's what happened. I know I'm an over sharer here sometimes, but I need support.

She talked was trying to talk to him about something that hurt her emotionally the night before while they were being intimate (I don't know what that means, that's how she worded it). He was laughing at her and mocking her. He does stuff like that a LOT and it's pretty childish. So she got upset and took his Xbox and tossed it out the front door. He called her several terrible names and she slapped him in the face, kicked at him and threw a toy truck at him.

So he pinned her to the ground and started smashing her face into the ground. He then grabbed both sides of her head, lifted it and slammed it into their hardwood floor four times in a row.

I'm not sure what got him off of her or if she kicked him while he was coming at her or anything. That's all I got.

I told her to call the police, she did not. I told her to tell him if he did not get away from her, I'd be driving the four hours back home right that minute and putting a bullet in him. I think he may have heard me because he went to a different room even though he was still running his mouth.

So he had just done this, her head hurts and she's scared. The kids are asleep, and she's just not thinking straight. I told her she could go to my house, she says she can't because she has insomnia and the kids are asleep and a million excuses. So I convince her to go into her room and lock the door. I said use any means you have to if he comes at you again. I told her to gouge at his eyes and kick him in the balls. That what they teach in rape prevention classes. If you hit hard enough he will not get up. Plus you've blinded him.

So, she was ok after that. I mean ok in the sense that he didn't attack her. She talked to her pastor (UGH), who told her that she could do what she wanted with this. Meaning, he released her, which is what she needs since she's mind numbingly religious.

She ignored him most of the day then talked to him and told him that if he ever touched her again she'd leave him.

So here's my problem as her brother. I'm not letting this go. No fucking way. I know she did something wrong by antagonizing him, but NOTHING justifies him slamming her head into the floor four times. I asked several different ways and times about this too, just in case it was a misunderstanding on my part in how it happened. It's clear his intent was to harm her and harm her bad.

Legally, I can't do anything. However, I don't know if I can stop myself from beating the living piss out of him. I'm not saying it in jest. I will beat the fuck out of him, I've almost had to do it before because he mouths off so bad. The last time I put his ass in a rear naked choke hold after slamming him to the ground. I'm not a violent guy by nature but I will not tolerate abuse of my loved ones.

What would you do?? I've talked to the police. There's nothing to be done if she doesn't press charges since it was two days ago now. She's going to let it slide. Fuck that. I cannot do it. I just need some input here I guess.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby actual » Sat May 27, 2017 7:38 pm

Get that pussy. Fuck him.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby actual » Sat May 27, 2017 7:51 pm

5 or so years ago I was living with my sister for a couple of months. She had an alcoholic sob of a boyfriend at the time. One day, he was out drinking and she told him not to come home that night and to find somewhere else to live cause she was sick of his shit. At like 3AM that night, I was sitting in the living room playing with a synth with headphones on while my sister and nephews were sleeping. I randomly take off my headphones, when I hear my sister calling out for me. I rush to her room, to find her on the floor at the end of her bed and the guy on top of her with an arm around her neck. I tell him to get off, but he just stays down there, so I go to the kitchen and the first thing I pick up is this large knife. Luckily I think twice and get a chair instead. I then smashed the chair over his head, hitting him 4-5 times, blood on the ceiling and all. Sister gets out relatively unharmed and now the dude is crying "Skander, Skander you've killed me", so I lay him on his side and call an ambulance.
I probably shouldn't be sharing this story, but I'm pretty high and I'm sharing it anyway cause I know exactly how you feel. That shit fucking sucks. Hope you and your sister figure out how to deal with this. Careful that you won't be the one going to jail over this though.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Sat May 27, 2017 7:56 pm

actualidiot wrote:Get that pussy. Fuck him.

That's how I'm feeling man. I'm having a really, really hard time here not just beating his ass. I'm afraid of going to jail, but at the same time, how can I let him get away with that?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion