The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby friendship » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Eivind August wrote:For what it's worth, I think you're alright for a garbage person. :)

thanks, pal :hug:

sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:49 am

Favorite Thai place I've eaten at for years is NUKING my stomach tonight. Like, verging on the food poisoning experience. Fuuuuck.

SPOILER : show
I have leftovers, too. Was planning on having them for lunch tomorrow....... part of me is still kinda tempted, it *was* good and cost like $20. Like, maybe it was just the peanut sauce with the basil rolls. Yeah, that's what did it.
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby ibarakishi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:14 am

The Eristic wrote:Favorite Thai place I've eaten at for years is NUKING my stomach tonight. Like, verging on the food poisoning experience. Fuuuuck.

SPOILER : show
I have leftovers, too. Was planning on having them for lunch tomorrow....... part of me is still kinda tempted, it *was* good and cost like $20. Like, maybe it was just the peanut sauce with the basil rolls. Yeah, that's what did it.

if you can still see and/or maintain stable consciousness, then it isn't food poisoning here; just an inconvenience. fight fire with fire. embrace the dragon in your intestines and master it... or i guess cry trying and wake up on your own bathroom floor cold and sweating tomorrow once it destroys you?
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:28 am

Teaspoon of baking soda in a half a glass of water, pound, consume leftovers as stated above.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby foomanfat » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Turns out it's just not possible to convince people that certain smells give you a headache. So fuck me for this stupid sensitive sense of smell, I guess.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:35 pm

foomanfat wrote:Turns out it's just not possible to convince people that certain smells give you a headache. So fuck me for this stupid sensitive sense of smell, I guess.

That just discounts all pregnant women out of hand. Which tracks...if it hasn't happened to someone directly, it doesn't exist.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby waltdogg » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:48 pm

every single person i was talking to before i left for tour is not talking to me anymore. fuck pursuing relationships. the night i got back from tour i finally started to get really sick and still feel like shit. it's been a week. and to top it all off, my mom fell yesterday and fucked up her face and teeth but i'm too paralyzed with anxiety and live too far away to do anything about it.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:55 pm

RE
SPECT
WALK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:29 pm

waltdogg wrote:every single person i was talking to before i left for tour is not talking to me anymore. fuck pursuing relationships. the night i got back from tour i finally started to get really sick and still feel like shit. it's been a week. and to top it all off, my mom fell yesterday and fucked up her face and teeth but i'm too paralyzed with anxiety and live too far away to do anything about it.

People are fucking weird. Its like if you leave for any amount of time longer than a fucking week your just suddenly dead to that whole bubble everyone is in. Bleh. Im sorry man. People suck. Glad you made it back from tour ok tho! Hope your mom is alright.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:38 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Teaspoon of baking soda in a half a glass of water, pound, consume leftovers as stated above.

YES.

Or drink a whole mess of baking soda and water and it'll clear you right out whether you're ready or not.
nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 am

Man I've eaten some dive shit and pulled out of what was looking like an all day shitstravaganza mostly centered around rapid evacuation of anything from my stomach down, by simply plowing a big glass of water with some baking soda in it. Then rally like a boss and destroy the rest of the leftovers. And yes, too much baking soda and you're right back where you started. You gotta ride the ragged edge man..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 am

Leftovers are still there, can't do it, barely been able to eat since last night, intestinal mayhem prevails.
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 am

The Eristic wrote:Leftovers are still there, can't do it, barely been able to eat since last night, intestinal mayhem prevails.

Microwave the fuck out of them muahaha!!
:flame:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:02 am

in all the years i've lived on and off in oakland and worked in emeryville, never have i felt the need for a gun. until tonight. apparently someone got murdered and robbed in the parking lot right across the street from my store. this got me thinking about the relative safety of our parking lots and realized i spend a lot of time in my car on breaks smoking up. and my coworker has pointed out on several occasions he could have just jumped up on me and blasted me (jokingly) when i've invited him out to join me. so yeah...
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:52 am

trying to get Radiohead tix and Ticketmaster is fucking with me. AAAAAAAAAARGH.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion