The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 am

jrfox92 wrote:
dubkitty wrote:I sincerely don't understand how the Catholic Church is still operating and hasn't been sued into oblivion given all the atrocities revealed in the last 50 years. you'd think every cathedral in Ireland would have been Varg-ed by now.

Because they run a sovereign nation and controlled the entire world for a over a millenia? :idk:
They might not have the power they used, but they still have enough power, it seems.

Looks like someone failed geography and world history.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:13 am

it sucked when the doughnut lady is saying something to you and you pretend you understood, but then realize shes waiting for a response, so your just like im sorry.. i cant hear ..but really her accent just blurred a whole sentence together, and even when she said it again.. my brain had to piece the high and low notes into some sense and im just like im sorry, love your doughnuts btw"?!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:29 am

Dude that kinda thing happens to me all the time. I feel bad for people with accents... you guys are doing just fine, it's just my brain that sucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00 pm

So, last night as I drove home from rehearsal, some psycho in a pickup truck on a dark winding road lobbed a baseball sized rock into my windshield. I saw it coming. It was white and speckled, probably like its lobber. I'm glad I saw it coming, because if I didn't I probably would have swerved and wrecked the car and myself.

And hey, it helps put into perspective my tanking estimation of my fellow humans after discovering earlier last night that the pedalboard I had left in my enclosed front porch was gone, likely swiped by the same supreme human asset that has been stealing packages and pilfering from unlocked cars in my foolishly trusting sleepy burg. I can't wait to taste the condescension and lies pedaled by the Shitburg PD that did nothing but mock me earlier this year after I reported multiple thefts of the shiny things my wife puts out in our front garden to help maintain the illusion that this burg isn't full to capacity with shit.

Did I laugh when my insurance company chirpily tried to up-sell me on wiper blades? No, I did not. I'm already dead inside.

Sorry for bad photo skills--it's hard to capture the creepy depth of the crater left by the rock.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:20 pm

:mad: :mad:

:hug:
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm sorry that people are so disappointing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Achtane wrote:I'm sorry that people are so disappointing.

:lol: yeah, I'm sorry I'm so whiny. Just a little more shit to wade through than usual, and I'm far from a champion wader. I'm actually not usually so negative, but I worry that I'm getting there. This place helps, mostly. Thanks :group:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:59 pm

People are shit man. I'm sorry you're getting jacked. My neighborhood is pretty dece but they come around once or twice a year and take everything not bolted down.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:04 pm

Slipknot was on to something with their song titles.

Fuck, I'm so sorry dude. Fucking hillbillies.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Aquietcabin1978 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:52 pm

Holy shit, that is wild that someone would do that. Though I could see myself doing that as a punk ass 17 year old maybe.

My shit is super petty but wanted to share. Been looking for a decently priced ensoniq ASR-X for a hot minute and seriously the one day I don't hawk ebay, Saturday, a mint one with manual sells for under $200 BIN. So pissed...at myself for slacking.
jwar wrote:I'd tell both you guys to eat a dick, but it's against the vibe of the thread. Dicks are meat right? ;) haha

Invisible Man wrote:All roads lead to butt stuff.
Aquietcabin1978

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:39 am

I came to the realization today that I hate myself way more than I could ever love myself. I am my least favorite person.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Snufkino » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Dandolin wrote: I can't wait to taste the condescension and lies pedaled by the Shitburg PD that did nothing but mock me earlier this year after I reported multiple thefts of the shiny things my wife puts out in our front garden to help maintain the illusion that this burg isn't full to capacity with shit.

Fuck. Good luck in sorting things out with both your gear and car window.

I'm only experiencing some mild twattage this week. Twat on ebay taking issue with my item description. I'm selling multiples of an item. Price is for 1 item from a lot of 10. Now while the title might be misread that you get all of 10 for the price, - (10x) blah blah item - the full description is very clear that the price is for 1 item of the lot of 10.

He paid for 1 and now thinks he's entitled to all 10. I've apologised for the title being potentially up for misinterpretation (and have since edited it) but pointed out that the description clearly indicates that the price is for 1 of 10, and that I've sold some previously with no complaints. I've offered him a full refund, plus paying his return postage for him, and that if he's not happy with that, he can take the issue up with ebay.

His response? He posts me a pic of the original item title. Like what do you want me to do with that? I'm admitting an honest mistake and bending over backwards for the sake of.... £2.20. Yup. He's quibbling over pocket change because he couldn't read further than the title. :mad:
Snufkino

experienced
experienced

Postby BetterOffShred » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:42 pm

Yeah he just wants to be a dick and try to snake your items.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:32 am

I want to correct idiots on reddit regarding our pedals, but then I look like an "well, actually" dickhead.

Also my friend who was/is in an abusive relationship got beat up again and she is in the hospital with a bleed in her brain. She doesn't remember who did it, and doesn't think it was her ex, but does think her ex knows what happened. The cops are fucking useless and her mental health issues are complicating the whole thing.

She has no family and very few friends (see mental health issues...) so she is relying on me to help with stuff I do not really have time for. This country needs services to help folks like her. She can't work but she isn't so far gone that she needs to be in assisted living. She has nothing right now and it just kills me to watch.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:48 am

aens_wife wrote:I want to correct idiots on reddit regarding our pedals, but then I look like an "well, actually" dickhead.

I'm pretty sure you're "allowed" to correct people who are wrong without being a dickhead?

As for the other issue, that is awful. Scenarios like that are really hard to deal with, fucked up that the police won't help. Anyway, you can help and support her, but in the end she has to be the one to make changes (I don't mean that she should be blamed for external factors or mental issues she can't control, but more in the sense that she is the only one who can take the final steps). Don't spread yourself too thin helping others; if I remember correctly you've already done a lot to help her, even if giving advice and a shoulder to cry on doesn't always feel satisfactory when you see somebody struggle.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion