The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Also Neon, your situation reminds me of the film PARIS, TEXAS. One of my favorites but not a feel good film :cry: Highly recommended though...
...I am going to re-watch this week...
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby DrMabuse » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Invisible Man wrote:8 Hour Meeting Vocabulary:

Benchmark
Accountability
Program Outcomes
Soft Skills
Assessment
Deliverable
Difficult Conversations
Leadership
KPI
Dashboard
Move things forward
Standardized Curriculum


Put all of those into one email and you can call yourself a thought leader. The other thought leaders will thank you for socializing the new paradigm. Just remember it's like that Byrds song, there's a time to move things forward, and a time to circle back later.

A corporate gig might be your best option. Same bullshit but maybe more money?

At least you were able to solution lunch!
DrMabuse

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby OldGeorge » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Neon that sucks homie... I wish an "I'm sorry" from me could actually make you and your kid feel a little better. Unfortunately that's all I can do from here but I feel for you man...
OldGeorge

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:04 pm
Location: chicago

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm

I maintain that the wrap platter is the saddest thing on the last page.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4263
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Invisible Man wrote:I maintain that the wrap platter is the saddest thing on the last page.

I see where you're coming from. I dropped a whole pizza pie once. Normally I would just eaten it off the floor but this floor was more like an organism than a floor....think less tile, concrete hardwood and more...skin. Even though I have experienced loss and heartache with friends and loved ones...I maintain that dropping that pizza was the worst day of my life.

I would be lying if I said I didn't think of that pizza at least once a month...this was in July of 2012...
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby baremountain » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 pm

I found out an old college friend was fatally shot at a party in Plano, TX on Sunday night. Idk if that shooting made national news or not, but a woman was hosting an NFL watch party celebrating having filed for divorce with a few people & her soon-to-be-ex rolled up with an assault rifle and killed 8 & left one in critical condition. The girl I knew was an acquaintance to me - we went on a date once in college - but she was a very close friend to lots of people I know & most of them are very shaken.

Weird shit, how you never think it could happen to someone you know, but then it does. The house where the shooting occurred was literally a few houses down from one of my bandmates' parents', though it wasn't a random shooting so they weren't ever really directly at risk. It's always been some distant town whose name I kinda may have known before, but not really, but now it's a city where I go for weekly band practice and where I spent a large amount of time when I was in college. And now that person has been fit nicely into a gun control statistic somewhere.
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 913
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:41 pm

baremountain wrote:I found out an old college friend was fatally shot at a party in Plano, TX on Sunday night. Idk if that shooting made national news or not, but a woman was hosting an NFL watch party celebrating having filed for divorce with a few people & her soon-to-be-ex rolled up with an assault rifle and killed 8 & left one in critical condition. The girl I knew was an acquaintance to me - we went on a date once in college - but she was a very close friend to lots of people I know & most of them are very shaken.

Weird shit, how you never think it could happen to someone you know, but then it does. The house where the shooting occurred was literally a few houses down from one of my bandmates' parents', though it wasn't a random shooting so they weren't ever really directly at risk. It's always been some distant town whose name I kinda may have known before, but not really, but now it's a city where I go for weekly band practice and where I spent a large amount of time when I was in college. And now that person has been fit nicely into a gun control statistic somewhere.

Happened closed to a neighborhood I used to live.
Crazy shit, man.
:hug:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:
Eivind August wrote:Quick update:

Eivind August wrote:FUCK

Eivind August wrote:FUCK

Eivind August wrote:FUCK

Eivind August wrote:FUCK

A summary of my week. :(

There must be something in the Atmosphere/magnetic field. Everybody on every forum and everyone I know I'll and myself had a shitty week. I declare, fuck the week of 11 September to 17 September 2016.

Happy Anniversary guys...this is the famous shitty week...

jrfox, that includes you, you were the post after mine in that week. Awful week.

Trigger warning for anybody looking back :cry: :cry:
NSFW: show
psychic vampire. wrote:Mercury is in retrograde, y'all. That's why it's a shitty fucking time. If you believe in such things. I do, because i'm an idiot.

I can't stop thinking about last night. I had a really shitty breakup with this person who was the ~~love of my life~~ 4 years ago or something. She was beautiful, smart, absolutely hilarious, good at sex, and just so great in so many ways. But she did some really dishonest shit, and i reacted really intensely to it, and i haven't seen or spoken to her in 4 years, and i get to dinner and there she is and i didn't even recognize her and she scrammed as quickly as possible, and i just wish i could tell her how much i regret the way things went down. How do you fucking offer someone forgiveness and beg for theirs at the same time? It's honestly keeping me up tonight. Sorry to dump out on y'all, this was just the last thing i ever fucking expected, and it feels so weird.
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Party Mango

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby drolo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:41 pm

that's why ...
davidrolo.com
drolo.bandcamp.com
shark tank!



fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Location: South Pole of Belgium

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby snipelfritz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Well my laptop monitor cracked. Great, because I need one more broken thing I can't afford to replace constantly reminding me how stuck my life is. One step forward, two steps back.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11695
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:42 pm

Didn't even really think about it, but this week sucks, too.
Washing machine broke.
Internet provider has tried to shut me down twice, now.
I've overslept every day this week.
:no:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Ftw.
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I have a massive boner right now.

a/s/l?

35/m/your moms house
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 am

....they're removing general Lee from a really cool place not far from me, cops are there incase rebels come out a the woodwork....question is why!? Should I blame the jews? Black people? Stupid fuxking white people!? This is what it's all about right!?, mother fuck lost the war anyway letting his troops sleep too much taking opinions from drunk tired wounded soldiers, what they replacing it with siddhartha!? Lets just start re inventing stuff that happened like Abraham Lincoln was a gay black man and christ was a magic humming bird that whispered into people's ears making them freak out, rosa parks held a gun to the bus drivers head and said drive motha fucka! FTW! FUCK RACISM END SEGREGATION YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY WILL PROVE YOUR IN THE RIGHT...GOSH! let's just start burning books, ya know...why not? :idk:
)))sarrrcasm(((
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I have a massive boner right now.

a/s/l?

35/m/your moms house
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

comesect2.0 wrote:....they're removing general Lee from a really cool place not far from me, cops are there incase rebels come out a the woodwork....question is why!? Should I blame the jews? Black people? Stupid fuxking white people!? This is what it's all about right!?, mother fuck lost the war anyway letting his troops sleep too much taking opinions from drunk tired wounded soldiers, what they replacing it with siddhartha!? Lets just start re inventing stuff that happened like Abraham Lincoln was a gay black man and christ was a magic humming bird that whispered into people's ears making them freak out, rosa parks held a gun to the bus drivers head and said drive motha fucka! FTW! FUCK RACISM END SEGREGATION YOUR VERSION OF HISTORY WILL PROVE YOUR IN THE RIGHT...GOSH! let's just start burning books, ya know...why not? :idk:
)))sarrrcasm(((


:erm: Have you been following the news lately… like... at all?
Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here

"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 30957
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 am

Lol...I don't own a TV...I saw some commercials/parts of the news while makin dinner at someone's house not too long ago....so no, I don't keep up with news, I smell the air and it tells me things.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:I have a massive boner right now.

a/s/l?

35/m/your moms house
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BetterOffShred, foomanfat, MrNovember, weebles, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.