The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby popvulture » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 am

jwar wrote:It's funny because I also consider ILF part of my support system. I mean, I really do care about you guys. Otherwise I wouldn't want to drive 8-10 hours for a meet up! :) Wish I could meet everyone. Maybe some day.

I just get saddened because I've dabbled in a ton of different stuff and it seems like nothing ever pans out the way I planned. I'm 34 and will be 35 in July and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. All I want is something stable that will feed my family without the assistance of my parents. Which I'm even more saddened by. Without them, I'd probably be living in an apartment with my family. My dad is wealthy and he has made it so that I can be somewhat successful even if I'm not trying but I'm always trying anyway. I don't want to be that guy who goes through life and doesn't work his ass off. It's important to me you know?

I've got a potential battle coming, so I need to prepare, but at the same time, I just am tired of fighting all the time. I would never hurt myself either. I just don't like the thought even popping in my head. So annoying as I thought I was mentally way beyond that.

Yep, I'm 37 and have been going through that "when am I going to grow up" thing for a long time now. Everything seems to keep in sort of a Groundhog Day state of repetition with jobs and relationships. I'm ready for a breakthrough but have no idea where to find it. I'm not going to stop looking of course, but nonetheless feeling so stagnant. I too am lucky to have parents I can rely on if I need to, but I also don't like doing it at all. So I feel ya. Same exact thing goes for hurting myself—never would, but it's nonetheless unsettling as shit when even a thought pops into our heads. As for being mentally way beyond that, we're all still growing up, always will be. That's one way I got a little peace with some of the issues I've had with my dad—every day's a new day for him and he deals with things he's never dealt with before, just like we all do. I feel like we're always kids underneath, and that's not a bad thing. So anyway... big ol' hugs :hug: . Love y'all.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

woke up spitting dark purple blood....my teeth suck...
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 pm

An hour ago I was too upset to post, but I basically got fuckloads of more work to do on my thesis before it's approved. But you know, whatever. I learned a lot and failure is the road to success etc etc
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Sorry Brandy. Most of these revisions turn out to be power plays...someone gets a bee in their bonnet, you never get to find out why. Let me know if I can help or if you wanna vent.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Hang in there, Brands. It'll be done and forgotten super soon. :hug:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Gonna get my teeth removed, need to get my license, a place of my own, a job....it's all impossible with no cash in bank no friends in town
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Letter from Kaiser Permanente today:

"Hey,
you didn't make enough last year to get any help with your health insurance this year, so your $25/month is now gonna run you $400/month, and don't even think about telling us about your preexisting condition. Also, you live in a state that hates poor people and you happen to be a single male in your 30s with no children, so no Medicaid for you. So, uh, please enjoy us raping you or enjoy your tax penalty and/or complete inability to purchase insurance depending on which way the pieces of shit in Congress go.

Sincerely get fucked,
KP "

Guess I gotta try to get Disability (as I do actually have a condition that qualifies), but I can guarantee nobody here will know or understand anything about it and it'll be a massively drawn-out fight just to get practically worthless coverage. So much for my 2017 gear goals.
Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:52 pm

FTW.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:04 am

I still haven't paid Social Security the money I was supposed to set aside for my former employee (who I had to let go last year because I have no fucking money and too many bills) because I have no fucking money and too many bills. :facepalm:

Literally every time I get money I find out there's someone else that wants it or else I lose my house, car, teeth, utensils, etc.

The only upside is the first employee I hired last year (that lasted only a month before she just decided she didn't feel like coming in to work anymore one day) was always paid in full so I don't have to worry about that.
Also, I probably don't need to worry about taxes this year because I know for a fact we did not make a profit since this year was spent unfucking up the reputation the previous owner created and, basically, learning how to run a business at the age of 19/20. :wha?:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:50 am

Disarm D'arcy wrote:Hang in there, Brands. It'll be done and forgotten super soon. :hug:

Invisible Man wrote:Sorry Brandy. Most of these revisions turn out to be power plays...someone gets a bee in their bonnet, you never get to find out why. Let me know if I can help or if you wanna vent.

Thanks dudes. I mean, in retrospect we did do some sloppy, lazy choices, and everything that has to change is basically in one chapter, the actual anaisys and presentation of the data. It'll be alright, it's just a little bit frustrating.
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:39 pm

So, I'm insanely tired, mentally, but that means that I've become so much more cleverly sarcastic in the last 24 hours.
I'm not 100% sure whether that's good or bad but it's definitely interesting.
Since I always forget:

jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:48 pm

oh man i know that feeling so well today, im so exhaused that being a sarcastic asshole to people is actually amusing.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

I've destroyed half of Facebook with my sarcasm over just the last 12 hours.
Since I always forget:

jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 pm

honestly, i dont see how i havent been fired yet. im a sarcastic dick to everyone.

edit: got written up for being unwilling to make a customer's bass unplayable today. so. fucking. done.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:05 pm

Forgot to get a ticket for the subway. Got caught. $110 fine.

:zen: FUCK :zen:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion