The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Kacey Y » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

neonblack wrote:I've been gone a while. I hate that in itself.

But also I moved into a new place last month in kind of a...weird part of town. Kinda sketchy sometimes but I never felt unsafe.

Well tonight I took my kid outside to get one of his toys out of the car and I heard someone say "are you fucking kidding me man?" And then someone ran out of the alley across from my house. Then another guy came stumbling towards me saying that he needed help. I told him to stay back because I had my kid and he said someone stabbed him. I told him to sit down on the curb and took my kid inside and got my phone.
I called 911 and as I was talking to them I noticed that he was bleeding profusely from his fucking face. I grabbed a towel and suddenly had to alternate between telling the dispatcher what was happening, reassuring this guy that he wasn't going to die, and keeping my kid inside. I also realized a car had been idling across the street and as soon as I heard sirens they took off.

Then about 25 cops showed up in the span of a couple minutes. Dogs and guns and body armor. It was insane. I have to move now.

If i had gone out there a minute or two earlier, I could have been stabbed. If I hadn't gone out there, this dude might have bled to death. I still don't know if he's okay. He seemed to think he was going to die, but I think that's a normal reaction to being stabbed in the fucking face. Oh also the stabber wasn't caught and probably won't be.

Anyways, I'm back. Hiiiiii

That's nuts man. I have had some similar experiences with where I used to work for years, but I never lived in that neighborhood. I can't even imagine the feelings with having my kids around that. Keep safe.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby friendship » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:03 am

waltdogg wrote:nothing was sadder when one of our chickens got sick, she dug herself a shallow grave, and all the other chickens huddled her till she passed.

I'm going to be thinking about this all day
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:03 pm

friendship wrote:
waltdogg wrote:nothing was sadder when one of our chickens got sick, she dug herself a shallow grave, and all the other chickens huddled her till she passed.

sorry.

in other news: i just found a screw stuck in another one of my tires. that makes three punctured tires in one fucking week. i also really need to update all my passwords. i keep getting hacked.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm

But also I moved into a new place last month in kind of a...weird part of town. Kinda sketchy sometimes but I never felt unsafe.

Well tonight I took my kid outside to get one of his toys out of the car and I heard someone say "are you fucking kidding me man?" And then someone ran out of the alley across from my house. Then another guy came stumbling towards me saying that he needed help. I told him to stay back because I had my kid and he said someone stabbed him. I told him to sit down on the curb and took my kid inside and got my phone.
I called 911 and as I was talking to them I noticed that he was bleeding profusely from his fucking face. I grabbed a towel and suddenly had to alternate between telling the dispatcher what was happening, reassuring this guy that he wasn't going to die, and keeping my kid inside. I also realized a car had been idling across the street and as soon as I heard sirens they took off.

Then about 25 cops showed up in the span of a couple minutes. Dogs and guns and body armor. It was insane. I have to move now.

If i had gone out there a minute or two earlier, I could have been stabbed. If I hadn't gone out there, this dude might have bled to death. I still don't know if he's okay. He seemed to think he was going to die, but I think that's a normal reaction to being stabbed in the fucking face. Oh also the stabber wasn't caught and probably won't be.

that is so gnarly. glad you're all right and around man :hello:

waltdogg wrote:
friendship wrote:

sorry.

in other news: i just found a screw stuck in another one of my tires. that makes three punctured tires in one fucking week. i also really need to update all my passwords. i keep getting hacked.

dude...a few weeks ago, my tire kept losing air and I found a nail in there. swapped in the spare, another nail a couple of days later.. my tools weren't the proper size so I had to rig some shit together both times, took me a minute to get it done. I was tired of dealing with that shit so I drove my van around for a week..finally got brand new tires. randomly looked at a tire today, found another one in there.... I was religiously looking for nails behind the tires before taking off work after the 2nd time. then I thought I was being paranoid so I stopped.. now I'm not sure if it's shitty luck or if there's some assholes in my apt complex! I probably will be checking behind my tires before leaving anywhere for the rest of my days :facepalm:
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:06 pm

photobucket is basically unuseable now with all of the ads they have.

bummer
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Holy shit. :hug:
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:09 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:photobucket is basically unuseable now with all of the ads they have.

bummer

Can't even look at pictures on their site because it takes half an hour for their full page ads to pop up and give my computer a digital STD. :whateva:
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Also, all photobucket-hosted pictures on any forum ever are unviewable now because the uploader didn't update it to allow third-party hosting.

So any awesome build thread or tutorial is innately fucked because photobucket sucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 pm

*ring ring*

Hello?

*long pause*

Indian male voice: Hello, how are you?

--I'm fine. Who is this?

voice: Meee? Mmm I'm with the maintenance department and it's about the computer.

--Fuck. You.

I disconnect the call.

_________

I go weeks or months without any solicitation or fraud calls, then I get a wave of them in a span of days. Phone scammers should be hung by public highways.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am

Well I got a fucking cold last night.. and here I am for thanksgiving sick as a bitch. The worst. Seems like last year I got a cold on thanksgiving too, it just irritating. So now I have to dope up with Dayquil and pretend I'm enjoying myself .. I love thanksgiving too. :no:
Oh well I'll do my best.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Got a haircut yesterday and I think I might look like Forrest Gump.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Getting pretty tired of being sick all the time, this mono can sod off.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Currently waiting outside the rehearsal studio where my amp is getting repaired. Motherfucker said he’d be here from 9:00 and of course, he’s let the bands in and fucked off. It took me the better part of half an hour to drive here. He told me he had an emergency and was 35 minutes away. Then texted again to say he’d only be 15. He’s had the fucking thing for two weeks after saying it’d only be a couple of days. The price of repair is nearly double what the service quote is.
Why the fuck are all these cunts like this? How the fuck do you run a business?
There’s a bunch old, fat white guys rehearsing Johnny Be Good inside. And I have to fucking vote today.
This is crushing and good vibe I had when I woke up.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 pm

AT&T.

:oldrant:
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:08 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Currently waiting outside the rehearsal studio where my amp is getting repaired. Motherfucker said he’d be here from 9:00 and of course, he’s let the bands in and fucked off. It took me the better part of half an hour to drive here. He told me he had an emergency and was 35 minutes away. Then texted again to say he’d only be 15. He’s had the fucking thing for two weeks after saying it’d only be a couple of days. The price of repair is nearly double what the service quote is.
Why the fuck are all these cunts like this? How the fuck do you run a business?
There’s a bunch old, fat white guys rehearsing Johnny Be Good inside. And I have to fucking vote today.
This is crushing and good vibe I had when I woke up.

This is why learned how to work on my own shit. I'm really sorry to hear you're at the mercy of this dildo for repairs. I fix gear for beers ( when I can, and no beers during tube amp repair and that 600V )
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion