The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The spite, hate, rage, apathy and mild irritation thread

Postby Lurker13 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:08 pm

fcknoise wrote:Thanks friends. The prognosis is quite well right now and I hope it’ll all just be a bad unwellness for her. Surgery due pretty soon already, which I’m hella thankful for. I don’t see any option but her living so I’m staying positive. Appreciate it tho ILF breaux

That's good to know. Hopefully she will be all better soon. :thumb: :hug:
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby 3205 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 pm

My dad was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a few years back, but they caught it early and he's cool now, after some surgery and a round or two of radiation. Cancer is beatable. Sounds like your mom is in a similar situation - good luck!
affiliations
Chase Bliss, Spiral Electric, DigiTech/DOD

committed
committed

Postby Lurker13 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 pm

3205 wrote:My dad was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a few years back, but they caught it early and he's cool now, after some surgery and a round or two of radiation. Cancer is beatable. Sounds like your mom is in a similar situation - good luck!

I'm glad your dad is okay. :thumb:

My mom had cancer when I was a kid, and she beat it too. People can win over this hideous disease, although it definitely takes a fight.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Thu May 31, 2018 11:48 am

I beat cancer, my dad beat cancer, and my wife is well on her way to beating it now too. Modern medicine kicks some serious ass. Best of luck to your mom!
nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby OldGeorge » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm

My mom's beaten it 3 times, breast 2x and ovarian after that. I second the statement above... modern medicine really kicks ass
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby codetocontra » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:30 am

George, have you suggested your mom find a new hobby instead of always fighting cancer? Wow. Good for her to keep winning.

Wishing mother fcknoise the best!
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby OldGeorge » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:18 am

codetocontra wrote:George, have you suggested your mom find a new hobby instead of always fighting cancer? Wow. Good for her to keep winning.

Wishing mother fcknoise the best!

Yeah, it's that tough ass jew blood running on her side. She's, and I am by proxy, an ashkenazi jew... so there has been this lovely genetic defect that she got from her mom and I may have from her. I've been avoiding the genetic testing because my insurance isn't giving me a straight answer on coverage and it's expensive even with my coverage.

She's actually my inspiration for my "worse things have happened to better people" slogan. Nicest woman on the planet and she goes through all that and most recently diverticulitis and having her colon removed...
OldGeorge

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Had a really fucked nightmare at 4:30 in the morning last night. Been up since.

I hate my brain. I wanna care it out of my eye sockets with a spoon.

If it was possible to transplant out the parts of my brain that torture me for bits that won't, I absofuckinloutely would.

I might call in sick tomorrow after I vote. I need a day to recover. I'm just nervous about doing that.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 pm

i had to start smoking weed again because my nightmares got so bad...at least once a week i'd shoot out of bed in the middle of the night going "WTF?" worse yet, if i wake up in the middle of a nightmare it starts right up again when i fall back asleep. it got to be unbearable; i was afraid to sleep in on the weekends because the longer i sleep the more likely i am to have weird dreams. so it worked, but now it's more difficult to wake up in the morning.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Inconuucl » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 am

Woke up with what I asume is a middle ear infection... At least I hope. Calling the Ear Doc later today while I let my anxiety compile with my fear of losing my hearing.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:54 am

ya i'm closing in on a month no smoking over here (cigs and weed)
the vivid intense dreams really are jarring. feels like i'm living two separate lives sometimes.
this isn't the first time i've had to stop the tree so i was aware this would happen.
sometimes that wtf feeling will stay with me for hours after i wake up tho, sometimes it dissipates within a few minutes.

i try to watch some light comedy tv before i go to sleep and avoid certain things in the night time.
as i've noticed that my dream will often have something to do with something that i encountered in the hours before bedtime.
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby misterstomach » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:09 pm

I played this cool weird little music fest in the woods last weekend. Somehow I tripped in a hole or something in a field at night and ended up breaking my fucking leg. What the fuck? So fuckng annoying. The timing is awful and it's excruciatingly painful. Waiting to hear if I need surgery.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby aens_wife » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:13 pm

We just lost another SCOTUS seat and I am pretty sure that they will go after Roe v Wade in the next 2 years. They might even try to bring down gay marriage.

I am just gutted. And terrified. And so so tired of it all.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:41 pm

aens_wife wrote:We just lost another SCOTUS seat and I am pretty sure that they will go after Roe v Wade in the next 2 years. They might even try to bring down gay marriage.

I am just gutted. And terrified. And so so tired of it all.

The Democratic establishment is going to hand us all to a fascist GOP on a silver platter in the interest of "fairness" and "decorum" if we don't boot those motherfuckers out and replace them with people have an actual principle other than "keep my corporate donors happy and preserve the status quo at all costs"
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 pm

i'm afraid that they're actually going to succeed in their long-term project to drag America back to 1950 (if not 1850!). a six-to-three Court split means that the Right will be able to jam anything through the SC...i'm more worried at this point that they'll overturn the Civil Rights Act. this country is fucked, and i can't get out because i'm old and have no money so nobody wants me.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion