The Confessions Thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Confessions Thread

Postby waltdogg » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 pm

one of the tattoo shops i go to is run by a fairly sketchy guy, i never get tattoos from him. all his other artists are better than he is but it's like fuck this guy, he murdered his girlfriend.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Here's a good snapshot of a big part of the inside of my brain. Except none of it is "out of context", because I instantly recognize every single TNG episode these clips are from.

To fill in the rest, just type something into the search window on Reverb and mess with the filters for 20 minutes, pepper with baby pics and some home budget spreadsheets to taste.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:37 pm

I have become amazingly wishy-washy about what tuning my SG should be in. It was in C standard for years, then I tuned it up to D standard a few months ago, but then I started listening to Electric Wizard again about a month ago and tuned it down to B standard, then up to C# standard Sabbath style, last week I tuned it to E standard, now it's in drop D, but I've started listening to Kyuss again so I'm thinking about tuning it down to C standard again...

...and around and around I go.

Last edited by Lurker13 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:40 pm

waltdogg wrote:one of the tattoo shops i go to is run by a fairly sketchy guy, i never get tattoos from him. all his other artists are better than he is but it's like fuck this guy, he murdered his girlfriend.

Holy shit, that's as fucked up as it gets. Was he caught?
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:44 pm

Lurker13 wrote:
waltdogg wrote:one of the tattoo shops i go to is run by a fairly sketchy guy, i never get tattoos from him. all his other artists are better than he is but it's like fuck this guy, he murdered his girlfriend.

Holy shit, that's as fucked up as it gets. Was he caught?

he was and he’s served his time. but still...

some of the other guys were talking about leaving to have their own shop and not be weighed by his and his business partner’s bs.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 am

I'm totally not judging you, I'm just stating it because that's where this has gone, but I would never in a million years give money to anyone who has been convicted of slaying another human being. That is basically the maximum shit move you can pull.. killing someone.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:35 am

BetterOffShred wrote:That is basically the maximum shit move you can pull...

I structured similar statements for my buddy. He always wondered why 'his girlfriend was mad at him' and 'why that relationship didn't work out'. I was like "uhh...dude...you cheated on her...several times...literally the ONE THING that keeps your monogamous relationship together...and you didn't abide by it" :lol: :lol:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 am

Fundamental breakdown of the expectation for the operating system..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:13 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:I'm totally not judging you, I'm just stating it because that's where this has gone, but I would never in a million years give money to anyone who has been convicted of slaying another human being. That is basically the maximum shit move you can pull.. killing someone.

fair point. always makes me think a little bit before i go to his shops. i’m not sticking my head in the sand, just about everyone knows about him.

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:15 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:Fundamental breakdown of the expectation for the operating system..

Omg I'm using that! Thank you!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:17 pm

waltdogg wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:I'm totally not judging you, I'm just stating it because that's where this has gone, but I would never in a million years give money to anyone who has been convicted of slaying another human being. That is basically the maximum shit move you can pull.. killing someone.

fair point. always makes me think a little bit before i go to his shops. i’m not sticking my head in the sand, just about everyone knows about him.

Like I said man I'm not judging you. At all. I just have strong feelings on the matter. People are shit, we do terrible things to eachother and in another life it could have been me.

I'm just glad you Bro's are dece humanoids :hug:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:46 pm

I would buy and use tf out of this ugly thing if it were $150 (new) and not nearly freakin 400 :whoa:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 pm

I shouldn't find HOARDING: BURIED ALIVE as hilarious as I do.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:56 am

The Switchfoot Thread inspired me to post this...when I was 14 or so I was at some sort of local show where bands that were probably into Switchfoot were playing. I was in the front row trying to enjoy the music and this girl 'I sort of liked but not really' stood next to me. So here I am at this show where I am only there trying to fit in, talking to this girl I am 'really trying to like' and as she gets closer....her breath is absolutely atrocious.

I think all these things broke my brain. I was not the most intuitive kid so...I more or less just ran away from the situation. Like mid sentence just walked away...left the show...went home.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby the raytownian » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:31 pm

I want to go see that new Peter Rabbit movie, only because the rabbits are so cute. The soundtrack seems horrible, and I'm ambivalent about the concept (it seems better and more sensible than a CGI Marmaduke movie, at least), but I don't really care about that stuff. I'm just here for the cuteness overload. I suppose it helps that I like rabbits. I became completely despondent and contemplated killing myself the last time I watched Watership Down, and I briefly became obsessed with them, and with the Art Garfunkel song "Bright Eyes". I've planned for a while now to start collecting vinyl copies of the single. I hope to have enough copies to cover a wall some day:

Literally the only things stopping me from going to see this film are being embarrassed to tell anyone I know in real life that I'm going to go see it, and that I don't want to be the lone, stringy-haired adult male in a theatre full of kids.
the raytownian

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion