The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Dandolin » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:22 am

:lol:
we can shave real neat from our hats to our feet
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:33 am

Andrew wrote:It's cooling down in Australia, but still not cold enough to wear my new Yob hoody.

:grumpy:

Have you been listening to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnPu9RU28HE

Andrew wrote:I didn't think that I would be that guy who becomes a shaving enthusiast. But I don't know why I didn't get a Safety Razer sooner. Closer shave as well as being much cheaper and way less shitty for the environment.

We have a dormant shaving thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=31251

:idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:30 am

i've actually gone quite the other way. i decided i need an electric shaver for the road trip in September cos i'm going to be driving/camping for days at a time and don't plan to be stopping in places with hot water and loitering around. i did a little research and wound up with a top-of-the-line or nearby Braun unit; i love Braun electrics, which in my experience are always brilliantly designed, reasonably priced, and tough as nails. no electric shaver will ever shave as close as a blade, but this is the best one i've ever used, perfectly adequate in the spiffage department. it's also the only one i've ever used that doesn't make me break out in a rash on my neck. i still use a blade once in awhile, though, especially if i go three or four days which the Braun doesn't handle well. but i really appreciate being able to sit down and shave while browsing Twitter on my phone.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 pm

I have a Wahl trimmer that I use for facial and other hair, :erm: .. as well as cut my own hair with it. It's pretty fantastic but definitely not a close shave. I am currently thinking about joining cheapass shave club or whatever..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jirodreamsofdank » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:26 am

Downloaded the Iggy Pop/John Varvatos punk documentary. It's not good but I think there's a place for this kind of thing and it beats the hell out of the punk documentary I rented on VHS in the mid-90s (which still introduced me to Television, X and the Germs). Unfortunately, this is stuck on some channel no one gets instead of Youtube and Blockbuster doesn't exist so no snot-nosed teenager is going to see Viv Albertine interviewed.

It does suck that they used Marky Ramone so much for the American POV but it was cool to see Viv, Capt. Sensible, Kathleen Hanna.
jirodreamsofdank

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Tfw you come across old recordings and realize you used to write better stuff than you do now
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:27 pm

Tfw you realize you used to do everything better than you do now.. except get sore and fall down ..
:no:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am

multiply that by a factor of 2.5-3 and it me. in particular, my back absolutely hates me atm.

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Achtane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 pm

If you hum while whistling, it's like whistling through a ring mod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:08 pm

Achtane wrote:If you hum while whistling, it's like whistling through a ring mod.

:lol: ...Mine must be busted, I can't do both :(
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:55 am

you can achieve a note-perfect simulation of Keith Emerson's Mini-Moog tone on the "Lucky Man" outro using this method.

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 pm

They're reporting that the tiger involved in this attack is a "Sumerian" tiger:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tiger-atta ... 019-04-20/

I've never heard of a Sumerian subspecies. :hobbes:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

LOL, they've corrected their mistake. :lol: :whateva: :hobbes:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:04 pm

My favorite 60’s rock album is Black Lips’s Good Bad Not Evil

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:09 am

I don't want to tell people how to enjoy holidays, but most people who make videos or share photos of their trip to Japan consisting entirely of buying stuff from 711 and looking at junk/novelty stores. It is laziest form of Tourist trapping - literally do anything else and have a way better time.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion