The what ever thread...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The what ever thread...

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm

actualidiot wrote:Can we get an ILF reading comprehension test, that you have to pass before making arguments? And also a rule, that once you've entered an argument, you have to either make a counter argument, give an admission of being wrong or say fuck this?

Going to comment on this here since you brought it up: I think you are expecting a lot out of a forum discussion, especially since some of the people you are discussing with log on like once a week. You're also taking the stupid discussion way too seriously. Hang in there! :hug:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Eivind with the dad talk

But seconded ;)

Also :group:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey, I didn't send him to his room without supper. Maybe later we can play some catch out back.

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 pm

What is with "news articles" basically repeating verbatim social media posts without really adding anything to 'em?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby actual » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Eivind August wrote:
actualidiot wrote:Can we get an ILF reading comprehension test, that you have to pass before making arguments? And also a rule, that once you've entered an argument, you have to either make a counter argument, give an admission of being wrong or say fuck this?

Going to comment on this here since you brought it up: I think you are expecting a lot out of a forum discussion, especially since some of the people you are discussing with log on like once a week. You're also taking the stupid discussion way too seriously. Hang in there! :hug:

Yes, I've realized that I shouldn't expect any logical discussion here. Got it. I just thought, with the amount of academicians around here, that a regular dispute could be had. But no.
I didn't take it very seriously til a certain user decided to get personal, with others following along. You shouldn't start what you can't finish. Simple as that.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am

actualidiot wrote:
Eivind August wrote:

Yes, I've realized that I shouldn't expect any logical discussion here. Got it. I just thought, with the amount of academicians around here, that a regular dispute could be had. But no.
I didn't take it very seriously til a certain user decided to get personal, with others following along. You shouldn't start what you can't finish. Simple as that.

If you want a serious discussion, maybe stop talking about "certain users" and others piling on. Write exactly what you didn't like, in the thread in question, instead of coming over in this thread and doing the meta-debate thing. Digital vs. analog invites a lot of corksniffing, and hence the debate tends to get mocked or avoided whenever it surfaces.

I read the thread and didn't see anything too bad, but people have different triggers. You chose an interesting username for being a person with sometimes controversial opinions, so I doubt anybody actually means anything more by calling you an idiot than humourously saying that they disagree. If you suspect otherwise, call them out on it, or better yet, send them a heartfelt PM. In jwar's words: shake boners.

And no, it's not my business what you write or think, just thought it was weird of you to come into this thread with it. I'm not your real dad.

Edit: I also don't know why I bothered making such a longwinded post, need to get more covfefe. :idea:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:44 am

Everybody caffeinate.
I, however, will drink more beer.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:11 am

I have now caffeinated, and opened a beer.

So, tl;dr: Chill out, AI. We can stop for ice cream later. :hug:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Iommic Pope » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:27 am

Man, Mr. August, you are killing it.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 pm

I probably should have gone straight to the source, you're right about that.
Now cut out the dad stuff, eh? It's...lame, okay? :)

Edit: the reason I initially went to this thread, was that it's a thing I've seen multiple times here, not just in the other two threads. Someone will "join" in on a topic, maybe proclaim that they don't give a fuck, that the other person's opinion is bullshit, or maybe even something related to the discussion. After they've been responded to, they simply go quiet, until they maybe join the herd later on on some high school shit. That's what really got my goat.
Last edited by actual on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:48 pm

I've been reading about what Billy Corgan has been up to...that poor poor man...
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 pm

actualidiot wrote:Now cut out the dad stuff, eh? It's...lame, okay? :)

The day you stop calling stuff 'lame' or 'boring', my dading will be done, and thou shalt be free.

To the rest of your post, I guess that's fair, didn't mean to call you out in a big way. :hug: I can only speak for myself, but there are times I'm not on ILF for a while and don't feel like going back into a discussion that has melted down while I was gone.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Eivind August wrote:The day you stop calling stuff 'lame' or 'boring', my dading will be done, and thou shalt be free.

:idea: This wasn't directed at me but I am going to start using this sentiment (not dismissing things as 'Lame' or 'Boring' [Actualidiot, not saying you did that]). Thanks Eivind!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Let's call it unbecoming then. Is that grown-up enough, kompis?
I was unsure whether you were alluding to my actual dad and my upbringing.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Since this is the whatever thread...where did you visit when you were in the States?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion